Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
This may have been mentioned already.....if so apologies ! 13:09 - Aug 16 with 1433 viewsJohn_Bonds_Ghost

But what is it with the tape measures last night ? is this a new thing ?

Must say it amused me ....but not sure why.

This may have been mentioned already.....if so apologies ! on 13:12 - Aug 16 with 1393 viewsReuser_is_God

Probably so some of our fans can measure the size of the cock on their head?
[Post edited 16 Aug 2017 13:17]

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

This may have been mentioned already.....if so apologies ! on 13:22 - Aug 16 with 1315 viewsITFC_Forever

What?

Wasn't there last night, what did I miss?

P 1123, W 500, D 287, L 336, F 1704, A 1356
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

This may have been mentioned already.....if so apologies ! on 13:23 - Aug 16 with 1307 viewsSteve_M

It's the sort of utterly daft chant that's quite amusing when the team are doing well. Hopefully another thing that will continue.

There's a video somewhere....

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

This may have been mentioned already.....if so apologies ! on 13:24 - Aug 16 with 1296 viewsJohn_Bonds_Ghost

This may have been mentioned already.....if so apologies ! on 13:22 - Aug 16 by ITFC_Forever

What?

Wasn't there last night, what did I miss?

A couple of Town fans .....for reasons beyond me......had tape measures with them that they unfurled .....much to the amusement of those around them.....a little like the beer glass snakes at the cricket.
This may have been mentioned already.....if so apologies ! on 13:28 - Aug 16 with 1248 viewsITFC_Forever

This may have been mentioned already.....if so apologies ! on 13:24 - Aug 16 by John_Bonds_Ghost

A couple of Town fans .....for reasons beyond me......had tape measures with them that they unfurled .....much to the amusement of those around them.....a little like the beer glass snakes at the cricket.

Sounds like the immature, but funny, song / game of "basket on his / her head" that sometimes gets an airing.

P 1123, W 500, D 287, L 336, F 1704, A 1356
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

This may have been mentioned already.....if so apologies ! on 13:52 - Aug 16 with 1128 viewsfactual_blue

This may have been mentioned already.....if so apologies ! on 13:12 - Aug 16 by Reuser_is_God

Probably so some of our fans can measure the size of the cock on their head?
[Post edited 16 Aug 2017 13:17]

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024