Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
New CB then, who would you like it to be? 13:34 - Aug 16 with 7243 viewsReuser_is_God

I'd go for Aden Flint from Bristol City

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

New CB then, who would you like it to be? on 13:35 - Aug 16 with 4997 viewsITFC_Forever

Yup, he's well within our price range.

P 1118, W 498, D 285, L 335, F 1699, A 1352
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

New CB then, who would you like it to be? on 13:36 - Aug 16 with 4987 viewsKieran_Knows

I don't think we'll have any chance of signing him. Birmingham had a £5m offer rejected for both him and Joe Byran from Bristol City. Given 'Arry is now in charge as well, i'm sure they'd end up stumping up more wages than us as well.

Will probably be a Prem youngster on loan.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

New CB then, who would you like it to be? on 13:43 - Aug 16 with 4923 viewsReuser_is_God

New CB then, who would you like it to be? on 13:36 - Aug 16 by Kieran_Knows

I don't think we'll have any chance of signing him. Birmingham had a £5m offer rejected for both him and Joe Byran from Bristol City. Given 'Arry is now in charge as well, i'm sure they'd end up stumping up more wages than us as well.

Will probably be a Prem youngster on loan.

Really? FFS

I'd say Flint was a 500k player.

Evans out

New CB then, who would you like it to be? on 13:43 - Aug 16 with 4920 viewsReuser_is_God

New CB then, who would you like it to be? on 13:35 - Aug 16 by ITFC_Forever

Yup, he's well within our price range.

Crazy that he's not but oh well, not him then!

Evans out

New CB then, who would you like it to be? on 13:46 - Aug 16 with 4904 viewsKieran_Knows

New CB then, who would you like it to be? on 13:43 - Aug 16 by Reuser_is_God

Really? FFS

I'd say Flint was a 500k player.

Think that was the figure which was doing the rounds on tw@tter.

As I say, Prem youngster would be my guess, or possibly someone who is out of contract.

New CB then, who would you like it to be? on 14:05 - Aug 16 with 4824 viewsmuccletonjoe

New CB then, who would you like it to be? on 13:46 - Aug 16 by Kieran_Knows

Think that was the figure which was doing the rounds on tw@tter.

As I say, Prem youngster would be my guess, or possibly someone who is out of contract.

Or no one and we make do with what we have
New CB then, who would you like it to be? on 14:11 - Aug 16 with 4795 viewsKieranMcKenna1

Wasilewski

Poll: Are you Mick out or Mick in?

New CB then, who would you like it to be? on 14:15 - Aug 16 with 4769 viewsBluebell

We are looking for somebody to cover for a few games. We have Smith and Webster to come back.

Why would we want to sign somebody on huge wages?
Login to get fewer ads

New CB then, who would you like it to be? on 14:20 - Aug 16 with 4736 viewsWallingford_Boy

New CB then, who would you like it to be? on 14:15 - Aug 16 by Bluebell

We are looking for somebody to cover for a few games. We have Smith and Webster to come back.

Why would we want to sign somebody on huge wages?

Who said anything about huge wages?

It'll be that kid from Arsenal.

RIP Sir Bobby

New CB then, who would you like it to be? on 14:22 - Aug 16 with 4728 viewsBluebell

New CB then, who would you like it to be? on 14:20 - Aug 16 by Wallingford_Boy

If we get a kid from Arsenal Wenger will expect him to play every week.

Are we going to be able to do that when we have our injured players back?
New CB then, who would you like it to be? on 14:23 - Aug 16 with 4719 viewsKieran_Knows

New CB then, who would you like it to be? on 14:20 - Aug 16 by Wallingford_Boy

Krystian Bielik? That would make sense as he could cover central midfield in the short term as well.

New CB then, who would you like it to be? on 16:01 - Aug 16 with 4609 viewsJ2BLUE

Alex Bruce. I can't see us doing better than him. No team is going to loan us a player for a couple of months so it will be a half season loan where they probably expect their player to start. I think Bruce is on non contract terms at Bury so we could potentially steal him for six months. He knows the club, he'd be fourth choice, he can cover midfield and who is realistically a better option?

I found it bizarre that people were saying he was out of our reach and then suggesting Lescott...

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

New CB then, who would you like it to be? on 16:11 - Aug 16 with 4560 viewsbobwya

Apparently a few championship clubs - Sunderland being one - are after Sean Raggett from Lincoln. I wonder if we are one of the others.
New CB then, who would you like it to be? on 16:27 - Aug 16 with 4482 viewsWeWereZombies

Matt Clarke has not played a single game for Portsmouth so far this season, I guess he is injure but if not would make a good loan signing.

Poll: Luton or Dubai ?

New CB then, who would you like it to be? on 16:29 - Aug 16 with 4465 viewsKieran_Knows

New CB then, who would you like it to be? on 16:01 - Aug 16 by J2BLUE

Alex Bruce. I can't see us doing better than him. No team is going to loan us a player for a couple of months so it will be a half season loan where they probably expect their player to start. I think Bruce is on non contract terms at Bury so we could potentially steal him for six months. He knows the club, he'd be fourth choice, he can cover midfield and who is realistically a better option?

I found it bizarre that people were saying he was out of our reach and then suggesting Lescott...

N/T
[Post edited 16 Aug 2017 16:29]

New CB then, who would you like it to be? on 16:30 - Aug 16 with 4455 viewskozmik

I don't care, but it needs to be quick!

Supporter since 1965

New CB then, who would you like it to be? on 16:30 - Aug 16 with 4449 viewsITFC1983

New CB then, who would you like it to be? on 16:29 - Aug 16 by Kieran_Knows

N/T
[Post edited 16 Aug 2017 16:29]

On a non-contract basis, so he could leave, plus he shushed the family enclosure when he scored!

Poll: £16m Mario Balotelli or £11m Ross McCormack or £FREE* David McGoldrick

New CB then, who would you like it to be? on 16:31 - Aug 16 with 4433 viewsITFCBlues

New CB then, who would you like it to be? on 16:01 - Aug 16 by J2BLUE

Bruce is at Wigan - scored at the weekend

Poll: Has our squad been improved this summer?

New CB then, who would you like it to be? on 16:33 - Aug 16 with 4404 viewsITFCBlues

New CB then, who would you like it to be? on 14:22 - Aug 16 by Bluebell

Micks already said that he'd have no problem doing that if they're playing well and we're winning games

Poll: Has our squad been improved this summer?

New CB then, who would you like it to be? on 16:35 - Aug 16 with 4385 viewsSuperfrans

New CB then, who would you like it to be? on 16:30 - Aug 16 by ITFC1983

On a non-contract basis, so he could leave, plus he shushed the family enclosure when he scored!

Would he leave somewhere he is playing to come somewhere he'll be a short term stop gap? Can't quite see it, but I'd take it if it happened.

Poll: What is your voting intention on December 12?
Blog: Dear Martin Samuel...

New CB then, who would you like it to be? on 16:47 - Aug 16 with 4340 viewsJ2BLUE

New CB then, who would you like it to be? on 16:31 - Aug 16 by ITFCBlues

Bruce is at Wigan - scored at the weekend

Yes he was at Wigan...playing for Bury...on non contract terms so he could sign for us tomorrow.
[Post edited 16 Aug 2017 16:50]

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

New CB then, who would you like it to be? on 16:58 - Aug 16 with 4295 viewsWallingford_Boy

New CB then, who would you like it to be? on 14:23 - Aug 16 by Kieran_Knows

Krystian Bielik? That would make sense as he could cover central midfield in the short term as well.

Yes him.

RIP Sir Bobby

New CB then, who would you like it to be? on 17:03 - Aug 16 with 4263 viewsitfcjoe

Jake Clarke-Salter on loan from Chelsea - left footed and big, good ball player just won U20 World Cup

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

New CB then, who would you like it to be? on 17:04 - Aug 16 with 4268 viewsarc

New CB then, who would you like it to be? on 16:58 - Aug 16 by Wallingford_Boy

Yes him.

Luke Woolfenden.
New CB then, who would you like it to be? on 17:04 - Aug 16 with 4254 viewsitfcjoe

New CB then, who would you like it to be? on 14:22 - Aug 16 by Bluebell

Smith and Webster are out for 8 weeks, that gives any replacement the chance to nail down a spot which is all a PL manager can ask

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024