Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Good luck to any TWTDers/Parents/Teachers today getting A Level Results! 07:40 - Aug 17 with 3036 viewsMullet

Awkward jumping posh girls ahoy.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

Good luck to any TWTDers/Parents/Teachers today getting A Level Results! on 08:18 - Aug 17 with 3003 viewsSteve_M

My cousin's just told me that she got into her first choice uni, which I think is Leicester, so that's a good start to the day.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Good luck to any TWTDers/Parents/Teachers today getting A Level Results! on 08:42 - Aug 17 with 2961 viewsfactual_blue

Good luck to any TWTDers/Parents/Teachers today getting A Level Results! on 08:18 - Aug 17 by Steve_M

My cousin's just told me that she got into her first choice uni, which I think is Leicester, so that's a good start to the day.

Has she, along with her school chums, been jumping in the air for a daily mail photographer?

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Good luck to any TWTDers/Parents/Teachers today getting A Level Results! on 08:42 - Aug 17 with 2962 viewsFixed_It

Good luck to any TWTDers/Parents/Teachers today getting A Level Results! on 08:18 - Aug 17 by Steve_M

My stepdaughter has an unconditional offer for Birmingham, her first choice, which takes the tension out of the day, but I feel for those who are having to deal with all the emotions right now!

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

Good luck to any TWTDers/Parents/Teachers today getting A Level Results! on 09:10 - Aug 17 with 2927 viewscolchesterchris

I spent the weekend processing A-Level results against conditional offers for a London university, and they didn't look great.

Poll: Hypothetically, we have £1M for January. What would you rather?

Good luck to any TWTDers/Parents/Teachers today getting A Level Results! on 09:11 - Aug 17 with 2922 viewsblue_oyster

Do posh girls usually wear tracksuit bottoms outside of sport?

Conventional wisdom is the enemy of thought.
Poll: Who is the most hated contributor to this site?

Good luck to any TWTDers/Parents/Teachers today getting A Level Results! on 09:33 - Aug 17 with 2881 viewsStenvict

Good luck to any TWTDers/Parents/Teachers today getting A Level Results! on 09:11 - Aug 17 by blue_oyster

Ya for sure

Poll: What will be announced first?

Good luck to any TWTDers/Parents/Teachers today getting A Level Results! on 09:36 - Aug 17 with 2873 viewsSwailsey

Good luck to any TWTDers/Parents/Teachers today getting A Level Results! on 09:11 - Aug 17 by blue_oyster

Yaas.

Who said: "Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy"? | We miss you TLA

Good luck to any TWTDers/Parents/Teachers today getting A Level Results! on 09:38 - Aug 17 with 2871 viewsStokieBlue

Good luck to any TWTDers/Parents/Teachers today getting A Level Results! on 08:42 - Aug 17 by Fixed_It

My stepdaughter has an unconditional offer for Birmingham, her first choice, which takes the tension out of the day, but I feel for those who are having to deal with all the emotions right now!

Unconditional offer?

I didn't know such a thing even existed - what's the point in doing A-levels in this case?

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

Login to get fewer ads

Good luck to any TWTDers/Parents/Teachers today getting A Level Results! on 09:45 - Aug 17 with 2847 viewsFixed_It

Good luck to any TWTDers/Parents/Teachers today getting A Level Results! on 09:38 - Aug 17 by StokieBlue

Unconditional offer?

I didn't know such a thing even existed - what's the point in doing A-levels in this case?

SB

Based on predicted grades and Personal Statement. Not the greatest motivator though, it has to be said.

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

Good luck to any TWTDers/Parents/Teachers today getting A Level Results! on 09:46 - Aug 17 with 2841 viewsBlueinBrum

Good luck to any TWTDers/Parents/Teachers today getting A Level Results! on 08:42 - Aug 17 by Fixed_It

My old university, a fine institution! She will have a great time.
Good luck to any TWTDers/Parents/Teachers today getting A Level Results! on 09:54 - Aug 17 with 2814 viewsTristan90

As a teacher this always has the danger of being a horrible day...as it stands today, it's a pretty good one! Adds to the positive feeling that this August has brought!

Blog: Something Rotten

Good luck to any TWTDers/Parents/Teachers today getting A Level Results! on 12:37 - Aug 17 with 2727 viewsSWGF

Can't beat the original triplets (who are probably in their 40s now)

Poll: What constitutes "too many" when it comes to a daily intake of custard creams?
Blog: Mirroring the Last Rites of Keane's Reign

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024