Quantcast
Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Good luck to any TWTDers/Parents/Teachers today getting A Level Results! 07:40 - Aug 17 with 2380 viewsMullet

Awkward jumping posh girls ahoy.

Poll: Would you like Ipswich to get promoted?
Blog: Climbing Up the Walls

Good luck to any TWTDers/Parents/Teachers today getting A Level Results! on 08:18 - Aug 17 with 2347 viewsSteve_M

My cousin's just told me that she got into her first choice uni, which I think is Leicester, so that's a good start to the day.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Good luck to any TWTDers/Parents/Teachers today getting A Level Results! on 08:42 - Aug 17 with 2305 viewsfactual_blue

Good luck to any TWTDers/Parents/Teachers today getting A Level Results! on 08:18 - Aug 17 by Steve_M

My cousin's just told me that she got into her first choice uni, which I think is Leicester, so that's a good start to the day.

Has she, along with her school chums, been jumping in the air for a daily mail photographer?

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Which is the best recycling centre in Suffolk?
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Good luck to any TWTDers/Parents/Teachers today getting A Level Results! on 08:42 - Aug 17 with 2306 viewsFixed_It

Good luck to any TWTDers/Parents/Teachers today getting A Level Results! on 08:18 - Aug 17 by Steve_M

My stepdaughter has an unconditional offer for Birmingham, her first choice, which takes the tension out of the day, but I feel for those who are having to deal with all the emotions right now!

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Will you be buying an ITFC season ticket under the new owners?

Good luck to any TWTDers/Parents/Teachers today getting A Level Results! on 09:10 - Aug 17 with 2271 viewscolchesterchris

I spent the weekend processing A-Level results against conditional offers for a London university, and they didn't look great.

Poll: Hypothetically, we have £1M for January. What would you rather?

Good luck to any TWTDers/Parents/Teachers today getting A Level Results! on 09:11 - Aug 17 with 2266 viewsblue_oyster

Do posh girls usually wear tracksuit bottoms outside of sport?

Conventional wisdom is the enemy of thought.
Poll: Who is the most hated contributor to this site?

Good luck to any TWTDers/Parents/Teachers today getting A Level Results! on 09:33 - Aug 17 with 2225 viewsStenvict

Good luck to any TWTDers/Parents/Teachers today getting A Level Results! on 09:11 - Aug 17 by blue_oyster

Ya for sure

Poll: What will be announced first?

Good luck to any TWTDers/Parents/Teachers today getting A Level Results! on 09:36 - Aug 17 with 2217 viewsSwailsey

Good luck to any TWTDers/Parents/Teachers today getting A Level Results! on 09:11 - Aug 17 by blue_oyster

Yaas.

Who said: "Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy"? | We miss you TLA
Poll: Who is the happiest?

Good luck to any TWTDers/Parents/Teachers today getting A Level Results! on 09:38 - Aug 17 with 2215 viewsStokieBlue

Good luck to any TWTDers/Parents/Teachers today getting A Level Results! on 08:42 - Aug 17 by Fixed_It

My stepdaughter has an unconditional offer for Birmingham, her first choice, which takes the tension out of the day, but I feel for those who are having to deal with all the emotions right now!

Unconditional offer?

I didn't know such a thing even existed - what's the point in doing A-levels in this case?

SB

“You may not feel outstandingly robust, but if you are an average-sized adult you will contain within your modest frame no less than 7 X 10^18 joules of potential energy—enough to explode with the force of thirty very large hydrogen bombs, assuming you knew how to liberate it and really wished to make a point."

Login to get fewer ads

Good luck to any TWTDers/Parents/Teachers today getting A Level Results! on 09:45 - Aug 17 with 2191 viewsFixed_It

Good luck to any TWTDers/Parents/Teachers today getting A Level Results! on 09:38 - Aug 17 by StokieBlue

Unconditional offer?

I didn't know such a thing even existed - what's the point in doing A-levels in this case?

SB

Based on predicted grades and Personal Statement. Not the greatest motivator though, it has to be said.

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Will you be buying an ITFC season ticket under the new owners?

Good luck to any TWTDers/Parents/Teachers today getting A Level Results! on 09:46 - Aug 17 with 2185 viewsBlueinBrum

Good luck to any TWTDers/Parents/Teachers today getting A Level Results! on 08:42 - Aug 17 by Fixed_It

My old university, a fine institution! She will have a great time.

Good luck to any TWTDers/Parents/Teachers today getting A Level Results! on 09:54 - Aug 17 with 2158 viewsTristan90

As a teacher this always has the danger of being a horrible day...as it stands today, it's a pretty good one! Adds to the positive feeling that this August has brought!

Blog: Something Rotten

Good luck to any TWTDers/Parents/Teachers today getting A Level Results! on 12:37 - Aug 17 with 2071 viewsSWGF

Can't beat the original triplets (who are probably in their 40s now)

Circa 20yrs of reasoned, thoughtful football analysis and, in the end, "Tom Origami" will be my TWTD epitaph
Poll: What constitutes "too many" when it comes to a daily intake of custard creams?
Blog: Mirroring the Last Rites of Keane's Reign

Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2021