Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Which Ipswich Signing Broke Your Heart 16:01 - Aug 17 with 2731 viewsJimmyJazz

Upon announcement?

Poll: If we could perm sign just one, which would it be?
Blog: Top Championship Teams?

Which Ipswich Signing Broke Your Heart on 16:04 - Aug 17 with 2726 viewsArcher4721

Which Ipswich Signing Broke Your Heart on 16:06 - Aug 17 with 2707 viewsBlueBadger

Scumbag Bowyer.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Which Ipswich Signing Broke Your Heart on 16:09 - Aug 17 with 2682 viewsSpruceMoose

Ahem. Make a habit of plagiarism do we?!

Which Ipswich arrival broke your heart? by SpruceMoose 17 Aug 2017 15:56
Pablo - The second coming.

Also... Tony Dinning.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Which Ipswich Signing Broke Your Heart on 16:15 - Aug 17 with 2651 viewsBluebell

Is this Groundhog Day?

I has just read this thread further down.
Which Ipswich Signing Broke Your Heart on 16:17 - Aug 17 with 2643 viewsACP84

Ben Thatcher
Which Ipswich Signing Broke Your Heart on 16:26 - Aug 17 with 2610 viewsBluebell

I'll say it again...

ROY KEANE.
Which Ipswich Signing Broke Your Heart on 16:26 - Aug 17 with 2614 viewshoppy

Which Ipswich Signing Broke Your Heart on 16:09 - Aug 17 by SpruceMoose

Also... Tony Dinning.

I've heard you're normally 5 minutes ahead of the game. I guess that's why people pay the premium of £15.99 + vat...

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Which Ipswich Signing Broke Your Heart on 16:31 - Aug 17 with 2596 viewsSpruceMoose

Which Ipswich Signing Broke Your Heart on 16:26 - Aug 17 by hoppy

I've heard you're normally 5 minutes ahead of the game. I guess that's why people pay the premium of £15.99 + vat...

Since moving abroad my businesses now operate in US dollars. Allowing for exchange rate fees my new monthly premium is $25.87 per month. VAT still applicable. Plus a $5.99 convenience charge. 4% discount for paying for ten years of service up front. See terms and conditions*

*Not available in the United Kingdom other than Orkney.
[Post edited 17 Aug 2017 16:31]

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

Login to get fewer ads

Which Ipswich Signing Broke Your Heart on 16:34 - Aug 17 with 2559 viewsSW6Tractor

Thatcher and Bowyer.

They just sum up those few years for our club.
Which Ipswich Signing Broke Your Heart on 16:46 - Aug 17 with 2517 viewssolemio

The Norwich Crook.
Which Ipswich Signing Broke Your Heart on 16:54 - Aug 17 with 2485 viewsWickwar_Blue

Gabriel Batistuta.

I remember the Teletext headline was something like "Ipswich swoop for Batistuta deal?"

With hindsight the inclusion of the question mark and the fact it was reported on Teletext not Ceefax proved important.

I think it was the last time I hugged my Father as we were smothered in a wave of ITFC joy. He didn't have the same reaction when we sign Earl Judejean even though he was Dwight Yorke's international striking partner....
Which Ipswich Signing Broke Your Heart on 17:14 - Aug 17 with 2431 viewsJimmyJazz

Which Ipswich Signing Broke Your Heart on 16:09 - Aug 17 by SpruceMoose

Also... Tony Dinning.

When I read your post and the first answers included Pablo and Chapman I thought it meant signings in hindsight - i.e. it really didn't work out at the end of the day. Thought it might be good to gauge that initial reaction of horror to a signing.

Poll: If we could perm sign just one, which would it be?
Blog: Top Championship Teams?

Which Ipswich Signing Broke Your Heart on 17:26 - Aug 17 with 2404 viewsvapour_trail

Roy Keane obvs. The cnt.

Followed by Lee Bowyer obvs. The cnt.

Why would anyone want either of them associated with our fine football club.

Trailing vapour since 1999.
Poll: Should Gav and Phil limiti the number of polls?

Which Ipswich Signing Broke Your Heart on 17:32 - Aug 17 with 2386 viewsSpruceMoose

Which Ipswich Signing Broke Your Heart on 17:14 - Aug 17 by JimmyJazz

When I read your post and the first answers included Pablo and Chapman I thought it meant signings in hindsight - i.e. it really didn't work out at the end of the day. Thought it might be good to gauge that initial reaction of horror to a signing.

I have considered your plea and have forgiven you.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024