Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The last line in Harry's Brentford preview... 13:01 - Aug 18 with 1261 viewsIllinoisblue

About how their Judge wasn't the only player to have a leg broken by an Ipswich player that season - who else are they referring to?

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

The last line in Harry's Brentford preview... on 13:04 - Aug 18 with 1221 viewsSteve_M

Douglas apparently in the opening match. Given Douglas had been an Ipswich player for about five minutes I'm not sure what that says about his previous club.

I do hope we beat them tomorrow, some of their fans have become insufferable.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

The last line in Harry's Brentford preview... on 13:04 - Aug 18 with 1206 viewsITFC_Forever

The only one that springs to mind was Ekstrand - but that was the season before, and although he royally screwed his leg up, I'm not sure it was actually broken.

P 1123, W 500, D 287, L 336, F 1704, A 1356
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

The last line in Harry's Brentford preview... on 13:05 - Aug 18 with 1215 viewsHarryfromBath

I think they were referring to George Thorne, who broke his leg late on in a challenge with Jonathan Douglas the final game of the season at Derby.

That's a fair pile of assumptions you've jumped to there.....
Poll: Who Do You Think Will Win The Championship Play-offs?
Blog: How Mick McCarthy Accelerated His Own Departure

The last line in Harry's Brentford preview... on 13:06 - Aug 18 with 1195 viewstheblueginger

The last line in Harry's Brentford preview... on 13:04 - Aug 18 by ITFC_Forever

The only one that springs to mind was Ekstrand - but that was the season before, and although he royally screwed his leg up, I'm not sure it was actually broken.

...and after he enjoyed kicking Jonny Williams into another injury layoff, not many town fans were all that concerned.
The last line in Harry's Brentford preview... on 13:35 - Aug 18 with 1042 viewsIllinoisblue

The last line in Harry's Brentford preview... on 13:05 - Aug 18 by HarryfromBath

I think they were referring to George Thorne, who broke his leg late on in a challenge with Jonathan Douglas the final game of the season at Derby.

Cheers harry

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024