Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I think today, with when we get into a defensive shape... 14:35 - Aug 19 with 1100 viewsITFCGloryDays

...we are, or I hope, so going to be 'parking the bus'.

I hope, in mind of the weakness of our spine, that both Ward and Skuse'll sit and protect. Ward playing the appropriate forward ball when he can. I'd almost rather that than be wide open, and frankly get a draw.
I think today, with when we get into a defensive shape... on 14:46 - Aug 19 with 1072 viewsurbanblue

Sorry, I don't agree. After the performances of the last couple of weeks the last thing I want us to do is go back to a negative way of playing. Lets keep the momentum going. We have the players.
I think today, with when we get into a defensive shape... on 15:01 - Aug 19 with 1050 viewsITFCGloryDays

I think today, with when we get into a defensive shape... on 14:46 - Aug 19 by urbanblue

Sorry, I don't agree. After the performances of the last couple of weeks the last thing I want us to do is go back to a negative way of playing. Lets keep the momentum going. We have the players.

Did you see the standard of our defending for the Millwall goals Tuesday night, and that was with Chambers playing. It was 'Sunday league' stuff.
I think today, with when we get into a defensive shape... on 15:05 - Aug 19 with 1045 viewsGarv

you're playing for a draw at home?

Poll: Pick a goal to win the derby in stoppage time...

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024