Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Waghorn is this seasons Murphy 17:29 - Aug 19 with 6010 viewsmikeybloo88

His goals are papering over the cracks and saving Mick's bacon, just like Murph did....any news on us getting some decent defenders back anytime soon?
Waghorn is this seasons Murphy on 17:30 - Aug 19 with 5980 viewsBlueBadger

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Waghorn is this seasons Murphy on 17:31 - Aug 19 with 5974 viewsIP33

Ok then.
Waghorn is this seasons Murphy on 17:31 - Aug 19 with 5965 viewssolemio

Get back under your bridge near Trondheim.
Waghorn is this seasons Murphy on 17:33 - Aug 19 with 5932 viewsBlueNomad

This must be a windup
Waghorn is this seasons Murphy on 17:34 - Aug 19 with 5903 viewsMullet

We're fooking all but top of the league mate!

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

Waghorn is this seasons Murphy on 17:36 - Aug 19 with 5857 viewsmarchy

Let's hope so, then we can keep an even cleaner sheet than we did today you berk.
Waghorn is this seasons Murphy on 17:37 - Aug 19 with 5849 viewsm14_blue

You actually can't enjoy Town winning can you?

I feel sorry for you.
Waghorn is this seasons Murphy on 17:37 - Aug 19 with 5840 viewsmutters

You've never been happy with anything have you?

Poll: At what price would you sell our 32 year old Leading Scorer Murphy this summer?

Login to get fewer ads

Waghorn is this seasons Murphy on 17:37 - Aug 19 with 5840 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

I could give you and intelligent and reasonable reply.

But what would be the point?

So how about.. oh do f^*k off will you.

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

Waghorn is this seasons Murphy on 17:37 - Aug 19 with 5825 viewshorsehollerer

I can't imagine a back four defending much better than ours did today, makeshift or not. Even a trolling creation like yourself must have been a little bit impressed with the way they were able to keep Brentford at arm's length for most of the game.

Blog: The Late, Late Blubfest Show

Waghorn is this seasons Murphy on 17:42 - Aug 19 with 5740 viewsArnieM

Mickeybloo: wtf are you on mate!??? You haven't got a clue have you!

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

Waghorn is this seasons Murphy on 17:43 - Aug 19 with 5712 viewsBackToRussia

I'll take another season of papering over the cracks, we might get promoted!

TWTD CP. Evans Out.
Poll: Neil Young or Lynyrd Skynyrd - there is no middle ground.

Waghorn is this seasons Murphy on 17:53 - Aug 19 with 5626 viewsmikeybloo88

Why the negativity? I wasn't complaining. It feels like that season, and if you think there aren't a few cracks defensively, you're blind. I keep being told we're without our best defenders, I simply asked when they will be back.Happy to be winning while not at our best of course..
Waghorn is this seasons Murphy on 17:58 - Aug 19 with 5551 viewsY2Grae

Waghorn is this seasons Murphy on 17:53 - Aug 19 by mikeybloo88

Why the negativity? I wasn't complaining. It feels like that season, and if you think there aren't a few cracks defensively, you're blind. I keep being told we're without our best defenders, I simply asked when they will be back.Happy to be winning while not at our best of course..

you're an idiot if you think you weren't complaining and being negative...

hence all the down arrows.

we're winning, and you're complaining. simple
Waghorn is this seasons Murphy on 17:58 - Aug 19 with 5550 viewsBackToRussia

Waghorn is this seasons Murphy on 17:53 - Aug 19 by mikeybloo88

because in the Murphy season we had a good team and deserved to be up there, so you're talking sh1te.

TWTD CP. Evans Out.
Poll: Neil Young or Lynyrd Skynyrd - there is no middle ground.

Waghorn is this seasons Murphy on 18:29 - Aug 19 with 5410 viewsCaptMickMills

Unfortunately there is an element of truth in that. However let's enjoy winning games while we can.
Waghorn is this seasons Murphy on 18:31 - Aug 19 with 5402 viewsbrogansnose

Div listed.
Waghorn is this seasons Murphy on 18:33 - Aug 19 with 5382 viewsgainsboroughblue

I agree. Shocking goals we conceded today.

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

Waghorn is this seasons Murphy on 19:35 - Aug 19 with 5212 viewshomer_123

Could you elaborate on those cracks?

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

Waghorn is this seasons Murphy on 19:36 - Aug 19 with 5207 viewsMullet

Waghorn is this seasons Murphy on 19:35 - Aug 19 by homer_123

Could you elaborate on those cracks?

He's talking out of one of them.

Clearly been blubbing about Mick for ages and now being made to look a mug because of it.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

Waghorn is this seasons Murphy on 19:40 - Aug 19 with 5184 viewsBlue_Order

Mate, get in the fücking sea.
Waghorn is this seasons Murphy on 19:45 - Aug 19 with 5144 viewsmikeybloo88

Waghorn is this seasons Murphy on 18:29 - Aug 19 by CaptMickMills

Unfortunately there is an element of truth in that. However let's enjoy winning games while we can.

Thank you Captain...but the lynch mob that rules round here seem to think that when we're winning there is no place to debate issues which are in any way deemed as being negative. I would love to be able to say we've defended brilliantly so far this season and that we've not given the other teams a sniff...but that clearly isn't true. So yeah we've had clean sheets, but we could easily have shipped quite a few goals. Why deny it? Why not discuss how the team is playing? We're playing well offensively and Waghorn and Garner have surpassed my expectations. Long may it continue.
Waghorn is this seasons Murphy on 20:07 - Aug 19 with 5043 viewsLeoMuff

Waghorn is this seasons Murphy on 19:45 - Aug 19 by mikeybloo88

Thank you Captain...but the lynch mob that rules round here seem to think that when we're winning there is no place to debate issues which are in any way deemed as being negative. I would love to be able to say we've defended brilliantly so far this season and that we've not given the other teams a sniff...but that clearly isn't true. So yeah we've had clean sheets, but we could easily have shipped quite a few goals. Why deny it? Why not discuss how the team is playing? We're playing well offensively and Waghorn and Garner have surpassed my expectations. Long may it continue.

We have one of the smallest budgets in the league, and an injury crisis, yet are unbeaten in league and cup.

WTF IS WRONG WITH YOU ? are you seriously surprised we have got lucky and not conceded more ?

The only Muff in Town.
Poll: Lamberts rotational policy has left us....

Waghorn is this seasons Murphy on 20:23 - Aug 19 with 4963 viewsKropotkin123

Waghorn is this seasons Murphy on 19:45 - Aug 19 by mikeybloo88

I wrote a post the other day. It contained open criticisms of our tactics and defending. No one had a go at me, the post got many likes. It is the way you have deliberately set your post out to be negative and trolling in nature. The way you have ignored circumstances to support your own negativity.

Every team in this division has cracks. Everyone tries to paper over them. We are doing that more effectively, so we are winning.

Submit your 1-24 league prediction here -https://www.twtd.co.uk/forum/514096/page:1 - for the opportunity to get a free Ipswich top.
Poll: Are you happy we signed
Blog: Round Four: Eagle

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024