Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Currently on holiday in the USA for the eclipse 04:38 - Aug 20 with 796 viewsquirkie

I've been on holiday in California/Oregon since the start of the season, doing a road trip from San Francisco to Seattle, visiting lots of NPs along the way, and eclipse on Monday.

Now what bedevilment has being going on, 5 wins out of 5. May be I should stay in the States until the end of the season. I do believe when we got promoted in 1991/92 I was on holiday in the States, and same again 2000/01 season.

Couldn't be 3rd time could it? Sure to collapse and normal service resumed at some point surely.

Poll: How long will we be in League One/League Two from next season?

Currently on holiday in the USA for the eclipse on 05:37 - Aug 20 with 760 viewsSwansea_Blue

Snap. I'm currently in Portland, Oregon. Started in Vegas 3 weeks ago. Enjoy!

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Currently on holiday in the USA for the eclipse on 06:17 - Aug 20 with 740 viewsquirkie

Currently on holiday in the USA for the eclipse on 05:37 - Aug 20 by Swansea_Blue

Snap. I'm currently in Portland, Oregon. Started in Vegas 3 weeks ago. Enjoy!

I'm currently in Bay City, will be driving to Depoe Bay for the Eclipse, weather looking good, not the usual cloudy weather you get on the coast in Oregon.

Hopefully by the time I get back to Blighty, Town will have sewn up the league.

Poll: How long will we be in League One/League Two from next season?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024