Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Mings and Spence 06:27 - Aug 20 with 854 viewstextbackup

Now I liked TM, but what did he do/have that's spence hasn't done/got?

This time in 'that' season TM was getting bigged up all over the show, but not seen much for Spence.

How did he play yesterday in a CB 2?

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Mings and Spence on 06:32 - Aug 20 with 833 viewsCurrie10

Probably going to get -35 for my comments here, but at times Tyrone has to be the most overrated player I can recall us having in a blue shirt my time watching. What an insane deal we received for him, £8 mill + Pitman + Fraser season long loan.

When he was good that season, he was a Rolls Royce. Striding forward, making up the ground and some very handy assists / crosses.

When he was bad that season ( Cardiff away 3-1 loss ) springs to mind he was shocking.

Also, convinced him playing LB was a big reason Tabb played LM the entire season to cover Tyrone when out of position.

The fact he was young, English, 6'5 etc must have had some bearing to the media's perception, plus the fact non-league made it.
Mings and Spence on 06:35 - Aug 20 with 820 viewstextbackup

Mings and Spence on 06:32 - Aug 20 by Currie10

Probably going to get -35 for my comments here, but at times Tyrone has to be the most overrated player I can recall us having in a blue shirt my time watching. What an insane deal we received for him, £8 mill + Pitman + Fraser season long loan.

When he was good that season, he was a Rolls Royce. Striding forward, making up the ground and some very handy assists / crosses.

When he was bad that season ( Cardiff away 3-1 loss ) springs to mind he was shocking.

Also, convinced him playing LB was a big reason Tabb played LM the entire season to cover Tyrone when out of position.

The fact he was young, English, 6'5 etc must have had some bearing to the media's perception, plus the fact non-league made it.

Don't think many would disagree with any of that tbh

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024