Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
TWTV: Watch Mick McCarthy’s Press Conference Live Here 12:30 - Aug 21 with 24971 viewsNewsTWTD

http://www.twtd.co.uk/ipswich-town-news/32128/twtv-watch-mick-mccarthy’s-press

If you want to remove this post from the board index, just click the hide post icon below. To hide all our news posts click the ignore user icon under the avatar.
Crystal Palace v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 12:33 - Aug 21 with 13055 viewsGavTWTD

Press conference will appear here after 1pm, probably around 1:15pm

If you liked my post, please take the time to upvote it. It's very much appreciated.
Poll: Will you watch the Championship Play-Off Final?
Blog: Man v Fat Football - A Personal Blog

Crystal Palace v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 12:48 - Aug 21 with 13035 viewsIpswich_Crazy

GavTWTD for making it late

Poll: Are fans getting fed up with Sky Sports changing our Kick off schedules?

Crystal Palace v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 12:50 - Aug 21 with 13034 viewsIpswich_Crazy

for Gav

Crystal Palace v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 12:55 - Aug 21 with 13034 viewsmrmorisato

@GavTWTD why probably at 1.15pm - I got a sense from the pre-match conference for the Brentford game that I missed half of it, why is this?
Crystal Palace v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 12:56 - Aug 21 with 13022 viewsGavTWTD

The press conference itself starts at 1pm but he talks to iFollow first

If you liked my post, please take the time to upvote it. It's very much appreciated.

Crystal Palace v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:00 - Aug 21 with 13009 viewsITFC1983

mrmorisato when it finishes you can rewatch it and you can then see the start of the first questions which generally misses off when it comes live on here.

Poll: £16m Mario Balotelli or £11m Ross McCormack or £FREE* David McGoldrick

Crystal Palace v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:00 - Aug 21 with 13008 viewsITFC1983

first question*

Poll: £16m Mario Balotelli or £11m Ross McCormack or £FREE* David McGoldrick

Crystal Palace v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:02 - Aug 21 with 12995 viewsIpswich_Crazy

Any closer to a new CB signing Gav?

Login to get fewer ads

Crystal Palace v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:04 - Aug 21 with 12984 viewsGavTWTD

I wouldn't know Sneeky. I just look after the site.

Crystal Palace v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:05 - Aug 21 with 12975 viewsAndrewPC

Any one think Town can get a result at Palace ?

Blog: Can Town Avoid Relegation?

Crystal Palace v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:06 - Aug 21 with 12975 viewsIpswich_Crazy

yea i cant see why not

Crystal Palace v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:06 - Aug 21 with 12973 viewsMaySixth

AndrewPC : yes, why not

Poll: Ladapo or Hirst to start up front against Peterborough?

Crystal Palace v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:06 - Aug 21 with 12970 viewsIpswich_Crazy

we are ipswich and no one can stop us now!

Crystal Palace v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:06 - Aug 21 with 12968 viewsMaySixth

We have rode our luck this season, one day soon it could fall apart but I am enjoying this run while it lasts.

Crystal Palace v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:07 - Aug 21 with 12961 viewschrismadrid

So am I,a thrashing of Palace would be great though!
Crystal Palace v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:07 - Aug 21 with 12958 viewsGavTWTD

Brentford weren't very good

Crystal Palace v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:07 - Aug 21 with 12958 viewsGuthrum

Tho, to some extent, we make our own luck, by determined defending, having a great goalkeeper and a really effective attack.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Crystal Palace v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:08 - Aug 21 with 12950 viewsIllinoisblue

A mick presser AND a total solar eclipse... these are the days

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Crystal Palace v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:08 - Aug 21 with 12950 viewsAndrewPC

So what is the secret catalyst tht changed a 6-1 defeat at Charlton into 5 games undefeated ?

Crystal Palace v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:09 - Aug 21 with 12949 viewsIpswich_Crazy

yes so would you rather us of beaten charlton and lost 5 in a row?

Crystal Palace v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:09 - Aug 21 with 12948 viewsGavTWTD

Just a pre-season kickaround with no importance attached?

Crystal Palace v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:10 - Aug 21 with 12941 viewsStowTractorBoy

I was at the Valley and I put the display down to the bug going around the squad. Skuse as an example looked awful.
Crystal Palace v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:10 - Aug 21 with 12940 viewsAndrewPC

Hmm, not impressd with the answers so far

Crystal Palace v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:10 - Aug 21 with 12935 viewsMaySixth

The 6-1 defeat at Charlton gave Mick the opportunity to give the players an ipmortant rollicking which clearly has helped.

Crystal Palace v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:10 - Aug 21 with 12936 viewsmoughm

Hope Huws gets some gametime tomorrow. can't wait for him to be back

COME ON YOU BLUES!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024