Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Could be a team of kids tomorrow.... 13:13 - Aug 21 with 8996 viewsITFCBlues

Based on the U21 side that's out today...

Poll: Has our squad been improved this summer?

Could be a team of kids tomorrow.... on 13:14 - Aug 21 with 6109 viewsMuswellblue

I thought very much the same....
Could be a team of kids tomorrow.... on 13:14 - Aug 21 with 6105 viewsTractorCam

That's depressing reading, I'd have hoped for a mix, perhaps 7 of these make up the bench and 3 start, I'd be contempt with that

Poll: An interesting day for our politicians, but which one is worse?

Could be a team of kids tomorrow.... on 13:15 - Aug 21 with 6093 viewsitfcjoe

Could be a team of kids tomorrow.... on 13:14 - Aug 21 by Muswellblue

I thought very much the same....

Seems the obvious conclusion

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Could be a team of kids tomorrow.... on 13:26 - Aug 21 with 6001 viewsJakeITFC

MM just confirmed, kids and Celina.
Could be a team of kids tomorrow.... on 13:26 - Aug 21 with 5996 viewsITFC_RM

No one who played on Saturday will be in the squad for tomorrow.

We could take a right hammering....

Poll: Will MM spend money this summer?

Could be a team of kids tomorrow.... on 13:29 - Aug 21 with 5950 viewssurreyblue

Could be a team of kids tomorrow.... on 13:26 - Aug 21 by ITFC_RM

No one who played on Saturday will be in the squad for tomorrow.

We could take a right hammering....

Well that's a kick in the teeth for everyone who has shelled out 20 quid for a ticket. I know players need resting but surely there is an appropriate middle ground?
Could be a team of kids tomorrow.... on 13:30 - Aug 21 with 5937 viewsBobbychase

Could be a team of kids tomorrow.... on 13:14 - Aug 21 by TractorCam

That's depressing reading, I'd have hoped for a mix, perhaps 7 of these make up the bench and 3 start, I'd be contempt with that

With our current injury list I'm almost relieved.

Poll: Who's going to be at the Bolton game?

Could be a team of kids tomorrow.... on 13:30 - Aug 21 with 5934 viewsRadlett_blue

Mick has said that NOBODY who played on Saturday will even be in the squad tomorrow.
So no Nydam or Rowe, even?
I understand our injury list but that seems a bit extreme.

Poll: Should horse racing be banned in the UK?

Login to get fewer ads

Could be a team of kids tomorrow.... on 13:39 - Aug 21 with 5820 viewsSWGF

Could be a team of kids tomorrow.... on 13:29 - Aug 21 by surreyblue

Well that's a kick in the teeth for everyone who has shelled out 20 quid for a ticket. I know players need resting but surely there is an appropriate middle ground?

We don't have enough fit players. The ones who have been playing need a rest.

Poll: What constitutes "too many" when it comes to a daily intake of custard creams?
Blog: Mirroring the Last Rites of Keane's Reign

Could be a team of kids tomorrow.... on 13:40 - Aug 21 with 5806 viewsSWGF

Could be a team of kids tomorrow.... on 13:30 - Aug 21 by Radlett_blue

Mick has said that NOBODY who played on Saturday will even be in the squad tomorrow.

He's said that Downes and Nydam are playing, as is Gerken.

Poll: What constitutes "too many" when it comes to a daily intake of custard creams?
Blog: Mirroring the Last Rites of Keane's Reign

Could be a team of kids tomorrow.... on 13:40 - Aug 21 with 5808 viewsBobbychase

Could be a team of kids tomorrow.... on 13:39 - Aug 21 by SWGF

We don't have enough fit players. The ones who have been playing need a rest.

Spot on. I'd have given Rowe a game but I think the manager has earned the right to have us trust his judgement.

Could be a team of kids tomorrow.... on 13:41 - Aug 21 with 5796 viewsITFC_RM

Who on earth are we going to play at the back?

I 100% understand resting players and focusing on the league after our start and lack of depth at present. but that seems a little extreme.

Downes & Nydam are starting, so i'm guessing he just meant starting 11.

Could be a team of kids tomorrow.... on 13:42 - Aug 21 with 5777 viewsDolly2.0

Could be a team of kids tomorrow.... on 13:29 - Aug 21 by surreyblue

Anyone who shelled out 20 quid for a ticket and wasn't expecting wholesale changes is an idiot.

Poll: Be honest, how many times have you played the clip of Noel Hunt's goal?

Could be a team of kids tomorrow.... on 13:42 - Aug 21 with 5767 viewsIpswichKnight

Can understand not wanting to risk any of our back line and midfield, but this is an opportunity to get Sears up front for a game and hopefully get some goals.
Could be a team of kids tomorrow.... on 13:45 - Aug 21 with 5747 viewstractorboy1978

Hopefully they will go for a weak side as well and it could be a contest.
Could be a team of kids tomorrow.... on 13:45 - Aug 21 with 5749 viewsBobbychase

Could be a team of kids tomorrow.... on 13:42 - Aug 21 by Dolly2.0

Anyone who shelled out 20 quid for a ticket and wasn't expecting wholesale changes is an idiot.

This reminds me of the Southampton FA Cup thing a couple of seasons back where we took thousands down to St Mary's but were struggling for league crowds. Plus the replay crowd was impressive.

Modern football has forced clubs to prioritise the league above all else. I'd like a cup run but I'd like promotion more. Mick has to prioritise the league.

Could be a team of kids tomorrow.... on 13:48 - Aug 21 with 5711 viewsBiGDonnie

It's a blag, he's throwing De Boer off the scent. Make em think it'll be an easy game.

COYBs
Poll: Is it too soon to sack Hurst?

Could be a team of kids tomorrow.... on 13:53 - Aug 21 with 5668 viewsRadlett_blue

Could be a team of kids tomorrow.... on 13:45 - Aug 21 by Bobbychase

This reminds me of the Southampton FA Cup thing a couple of seasons back where we took thousands down to St Mary's but were struggling for league crowds. Plus the replay crowd was impressive.

Modern football has forced clubs to prioritise the league above all else. I'd like a cup run but I'd like promotion more. Mick has to prioritise the league.

If he's going to start players like Nydam & Downes, I don't have a huge problem with the side we will put out as we can't afford more injuries to key players. Rowe is a bit of a puzzle - I would wonder why he wouldn't play, unless Mick is going to start him against Fulham. Is Celina expected to start tomorrow?

Poll: Should horse racing be banned in the UK?

Could be a team of kids tomorrow.... on 13:56 - Aug 21 with 5637 viewsVaughan8

This "players need a rest" stuff gets worse and worse each year. Don't they have a 2 week rest after Saturday?

I think change maybe half the team, but to not include anyone who played Saturday is a big extreme. Surely they aren't all tired?
Could be a team of kids tomorrow.... on 13:57 - Aug 21 with 5622 viewsITFC_RM

Could be a team of kids tomorrow.... on 13:53 - Aug 21 by Radlett_blue

If he's going to start players like Nydam & Downes, I don't have a huge problem with the side we will put out as we can't afford more injuries to key players. Rowe is a bit of a puzzle - I would wonder why he wouldn't play, unless Mick is going to start him against Fulham. Is Celina expected to start tomorrow?

I would imagine Rowe and Celina will make up the midfield with Downes and Nydam.

who starts up front? Patterson & Morris?

Could be a team of kids tomorrow.... on 14:00 - Aug 21 with 5603 viewsKing_of_Portman_Rd

Could be a team of kids tomorrow.... on 13:42 - Aug 21 by IpswichKnight

Can understand not wanting to risk any of our back line and midfield, but this is an opportunity to get Sears up front for a game and hopefully get some goals.

I agree about Sears, but i suppose Mick is looking at him this season as being a wide player.. particularly given the role he does (and need) to protect Kenlock if he's playing..
Plus there's also the issue that Sears looks like he'd struggle to score in a brothel the way he's been in front of goal for the past 18 months..
What makes you think Rowe isn't playing? (n/t) on 14:00 - Aug 21 with 5597 viewsBloots

Could be a team of kids tomorrow.... on 13:40 - Aug 21 by Bobbychase

Spot on. I'd have given Rowe a game but I think the manager has earned the right to have us trust his judgement.

TWTD Leadership Group/Elite Level Supporter/Anti-Bullying Crusader

Could be a team of kids tomorrow.... on 14:00 - Aug 21 with 5600 viewsPinewoodblue

Would have expected at least one experienced defender to have started, u less of course Mick is no nearer signing a centre back who could be included against Fulham.

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

Could be a team of kids tomorrow.... on 14:01 - Aug 21 with 5589 viewsITFC_RM

Could be a team of kids tomorrow.... on 13:56 - Aug 21 by Vaughan8

This "players need a rest" stuff gets worse and worse each year. Don't they have a 2 week rest after Saturday?

I think change maybe half the team, but to not include anyone who played Saturday is a big extreme. Surely they aren't all tired?

if there's anyone who needs a rest though, it's Sears. the lad hasn't stopped running since the 5th August!

What makes you think Rowe isn't playing? (n/t) on 14:02 - Aug 21 with 5577 viewsBobbychase

What makes you think Rowe isn't playing? (n/t) on 14:00 - Aug 21 by Bloots

Posted based on the start of the thread before it was clarified

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024