Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Huws injured again? 13:58 - Aug 21 with 2323 viewsMuswellblue

I thought I heard Mick say he was due to play until this morning and speak to the press, but I couldn't work out the rest...
Huws injured again? on 14:21 - Aug 21 with 2217 viewsEastTownBlue

That is what Stuart Watson tweeted out. Some injury crisis we are going through.
Huws injured again? on 14:28 - Aug 21 with 2155 viewsRIPbobby

Huws injured again? on 14:21 - Aug 21 by EastTownBlue

That is what Stuart Watson tweeted out. Some injury crisis we are going through.

I'm a bit worried our fitness tests don't work. Him and TA still have not kicked a ball for us as our own assets.
Huws injured again? on 14:49 - Aug 21 with 2028 viewsBtreeBlueBlood

Huws injured again? on 14:28 - Aug 21 by RIPbobby

I'm a bit worried our fitness tests don't work. Him and TA still have not kicked a ball for us as our own assets.

Huws was with us last yr - so should have been monitored

Not sure with TA but was playing - perhaps we did an explosive pre season
Huws injured again? on 15:26 - Aug 21 with 1901 viewsKing_of_Portman_Rd

Huws injured again? on 14:49 - Aug 21 by BtreeBlueBlood

Huws was with us last yr - so should have been monitored

Not sure with TA but was playing - perhaps we did an explosive pre season

Huws picked up an injury whilst with Wales in June.. I've always thought internationals after the league season seemed an odd idea. He was given longer as he'd effectively had a shorter off season but hasn't trained fully since. Not our fault a player picks up a niggle whilst on international duty, also the nature of an achilles injury is that it's difficult to determine the severity.

Adayemi has been ill with the flu since day 1 and having not trained is therefore out of shape and susceptible to niggly injuries such as the calf strain he currently has.
Huws injured again? on 15:33 - Aug 21 with 1865 viewschristiand

Huws injured again? on 15:26 - Aug 21 by King_of_Portman_Rd

Huws picked up an injury whilst with Wales in June.. I've always thought internationals after the league season seemed an odd idea. He was given longer as he'd effectively had a shorter off season but hasn't trained fully since. Not our fault a player picks up a niggle whilst on international duty, also the nature of an achilles injury is that it's difficult to determine the severity.

Adayemi has been ill with the flu since day 1 and having not trained is therefore out of shape and susceptible to niggly injuries such as the calf strain he currently has.

Christ knows when either of these two are going to play in the first team. Neither look close to starting than they were at the beginning of pre-season.

Poll: Where will we finish this season?
Blog: Full of Optimism and Hope, the League One Kick Off is Finally Here!

Huws injured again? on 16:21 - Aug 21 with 1757 viewsCoastalblue

Imagine if we can limp through until September/October time around or in the top 10 and then start bringing some quality back into the squad though, it's a nice thought.
I'd have expected to see the table the other way up for us given the injury situation currently so the start we have had is unbelievable, and if that confidence and belief lasts who knows what might happen.

No idea when I began here, was a very long time ago. Previously known as Spirit_of_81. Love cheese, hate the colour of it, this is why it requires some blue in it.
Poll: If someone promised you promotion next season, would you think

Huws injured again? on 16:26 - Aug 21 with 1738 viewsstrikalite

Huws injured again? on 16:21 - Aug 21 by Coastalblue

Imagine if we can limp through until September/October time around or in the top 10 and then start bringing some quality back into the squad though, it's a nice thought.
I'd have expected to see the table the other way up for us given the injury situation currently so the start we have had is unbelievable, and if that confidence and belief lasts who knows what might happen.

Agree, they'll feel like new signings...

Vital we keep McG, Garner and Waghorn fit, or at least two from that three..
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024