Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
So, are we fancied in the Umbongo Cup then? 06:26 - Aug 22 with 1386 viewsPeekFreans

Did it used to be called something else? Something with a proper name?

'Umbongo, Umbongo, they make it in the Congo'

still top two finish
Poll: Are you employed?

So, are we fancied in the Umbongo Cup then? on 06:33 - Aug 22 with 1367 viewsBurwell_Blue

Best name was the Milk Cup.
So, are we fancied in the Umbongo Cup then? on 06:36 - Aug 22 with 1373 viewsPeekFreans

So, are we fancied in the Umbongo Cup then? on 06:33 - Aug 22 by Burwell_Blue

Yep, that was great. I seem to remember people going on about the potential for an 'Egg Cup' at the time, which would also have been good.

still top two finish
Poll: Are you employed?

So, are we fancied in the Umbongo Cup then? on 09:59 - Aug 22 with 1278 viewsGavTWTD

So, are we fancied in the Umbongo Cup then? on 06:36 - Aug 22 by PeekFreans

Yep, that was great. I seem to remember people going on about the potential for an 'Egg Cup' at the time, which would also have been good.

The Cadburys Cream Egg Cup?

If you liked my post, please take the time to upvote it. It's very much appreciated.
Poll: Will you watch the Championship Play-Off Final?
Blog: Man v Fat Football - A Personal Blog

So, are we fancied in the Umbongo Cup then? on 10:06 - Aug 22 with 1268 viewsjaykay

the only good thing about that cup having name changes all the time, is when some 6 fingered scum supporter says we won the milk cup ,most people haven't a clue what they on about.

forensic experts say footers and spruces fingerprints were not found at the scene after the weekends rows

So, are we fancied in the Umbongo Cup then? on 11:04 - Aug 22 with 1233 viewsKing_of_Portman_Rd

I loved it when it was the Coca Cola Cup, mainly because that was when I was growing up and getting obsessive with football.

Lost it's appeal when it became the 'Worthington Cup' or as people used to refer to it as "The Worthless Cup"
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024