Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
What's everyone's favourite chocolate bar 21:25 - Aug 22 with 11045 viewsgreyhound

I'm not fussy but caramac are awful 😂
What's everyone's favourite chocolate bar on 21:28 - Aug 22 with 5181 viewsMJallday

Bought 3 toblerones for 10 quid at the airport today

Stilton eating Participant - 1977 to Present Day
Poll: Will you be renewing if you are an existing ST Holder - given todays news?

What's everyone's favourite chocolate bar on 21:29 - Aug 22 with 5178 viewsWeeMentalDavy

Caramac is my favourite
What's everyone's favourite chocolate bar on 21:30 - Aug 22 with 5171 viewsgreyhound

What's everyone's favourite chocolate bar on 21:28 - Aug 22 by MJallday

Bought 3 toblerones for 10 quid at the airport today

Since the chunk reduction there not the same. Hope you got a white milk dark combo
What's everyone's favourite chocolate bar on 21:34 - Aug 22 with 5139 viewsSmithy

Lion

37 years and counting!
Poll: We've had some awful managers in recent years, but who do you dislike the most?

What's everyone's favourite chocolate bar on 21:35 - Aug 22 with 5137 viewsmos

Kinder Bueno

“Our slick new attacking side is being outpassed and outmaneuvered by Ipswich” - West Ham Forum
Poll: How do you think we will finish next season?

What's everyone's favourite chocolate bar on 21:36 - Aug 22 with 5133 viewsblueconscience

Terrys Chocolate Orange
[Post edited 22 Aug 2017 21:37]

Poll: What % of ST holders saying they won’t renew, will end up renewing regardless?

What's everyone's favourite chocolate bar on 21:36 - Aug 22 with 5130 viewsMJallday

What's everyone's favourite chocolate bar on 21:30 - Aug 22 by greyhound

Since the chunk reduction there not the same. Hope you got a white milk dark combo

Oh these are the big sized ones

It's been 29c here all day though so I suspect they're a Bit past their best

Stilton eating Participant - 1977 to Present Day
Poll: Will you be renewing if you are an existing ST Holder - given todays news?

What's everyone's favourite chocolate bar on 21:38 - Aug 22 with 5119 viewstiptreeblue

Plain Bounty
Login to get fewer ads

What's everyone's favourite chocolate bar on 21:38 - Aug 22 with 5115 viewsfactual_blue

Stilton

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

What's everyone's favourite chocolate bar on 21:39 - Aug 22 with 5111 viewsAxeldalai_lama

biscuit and raisin yorkie
What's everyone's favourite chocolate bar on 21:42 - Aug 22 with 5091 viewsStNeotsBlue

What's everyone's favourite chocolate bar on 21:39 - Aug 22 by Axeldalai_lama

biscuit and raisin yorkie

Not a bad shout, I always liked a Picnic, haven't had one in years.
What's everyone's favourite chocolate bar on 21:44 - Aug 22 with 5078 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

Wrong, Caramac's are tasty

Top 2 is clearly Double Decker or Boost though

Highlighting crass stupidity since sometime around 2010
Poll: Would you want Messi to sign?

What's everyone's favourite chocolate bar on 21:47 - Aug 22 with 5061 viewstiptreeblue

Caramac isn`t chocolate though, is it?
What's everyone's favourite chocolate bar on 21:48 - Aug 22 with 5050 viewsWD19

What's everyone's favourite chocolate bar on 21:44 - Aug 22 by C_HealyIsAPleasure

Wrong, Caramac's are tasty

Top 2 is clearly Double Decker or Boost though

Double decker or boost is like saying Shefki or Marcus Stewart. Keane or Robson.

Boost
Biscuit & Raisin Yorkie
Hazelnut Galaxy
What's everyone's favourite chocolate bar on 21:49 - Aug 22 with 5044 viewsmos

What's everyone's favourite chocolate bar on 21:47 - Aug 22 by tiptreeblue

Caramac isn`t chocolate though, is it?

Indeed, it is sh1te.

“Our slick new attacking side is being outpassed and outmaneuvered by Ipswich” - West Ham Forum
Poll: How do you think we will finish next season?

What's everyone's favourite chocolate bar on 21:49 - Aug 22 with 5042 viewsSarge

Caramac isn't a chocolate bar.

Mine is the red bounty or Milka with LU
What's everyone's favourite chocolate bar on 21:52 - Aug 22 with 5012 viewsVic

Marathon

Poll: Right now, who would you rather have as Prime Minister?

What's everyone's favourite chocolate bar on 22:00 - Aug 22 with 4973 viewsBarneycurley

Reisen or dime

A bit left field but both delightful in their own way

Poll: Last nights obv lling of Evans are him and bluefish ever seen in the same room?

What's everyone's favourite chocolate bar on 22:02 - Aug 22 with 4965 viewsbluejake78

Marianne Faithfuls pussie almost Mars bar flavoured.
What's everyone's favourite chocolate bar on 22:07 - Aug 22 with 4949 viewsgreyhound

What's everyone's favourite chocolate bar on 22:00 - Aug 22 by Barneycurley

Reisen or dime

2 fine choices. I'm surprised no one has gone for the Cadbury snowflake yet... BaNtZ
What's everyone's favourite chocolate bar on 22:10 - Aug 22 with 4941 viewsKieran_Knows

Biscuit and raisin Yorkie, wonderful chocolate bar. Closely followed by a lion bar.
[Post edited 22 Aug 2017 22:10]

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

What's everyone's favourite chocolate bar on 22:11 - Aug 22 with 4932 viewsKieran_Knows

What's everyone's favourite chocolate bar on 22:00 - Aug 22 by Barneycurley

Reisen or dime

Riesen! Do any shops still sell these? I went to buy some from Tesco's the other week as I thought they were the only place that still done them... but they didn't have any!

What's everyone's favourite chocolate bar on 22:12 - Aug 22 with 4926 viewsgreyhound

What's everyone's favourite chocolate bar on 22:11 - Aug 22 by Kieran_Knows

Riesen! Do any shops still sell these? I went to buy some from Tesco's the other week as I thought they were the only place that still done them... but they didn't have any!

Think they are In poundland
What's everyone's favourite chocolate bar on 22:14 - Aug 22 with 4916 viewsKieran_Knows

What's everyone's favourite chocolate bar on 22:12 - Aug 22 by greyhound

Think they are In poundland

I'll have to take a look the next time I venture in to town, cheers!

What's everyone's favourite chocolate bar on 22:15 - Aug 22 with 4911 viewsuncle

Ripple. The kind of chocolate.

After that, those dairy milk jelly bean/popping candy things. A gimmick, but a lovely one
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024