Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
1,904 Town fans there tonight. Great support and 22:27 - Aug 22 with 3420 viewsIllinoisblue

Hopefully all be able to say in the coming years "I was there when.... made his debut"

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

1,904 Town fans there tonight. Great support and on 22:47 - Aug 22 with 3299 viewsSteve_M

I sat with Joe and SWGF watching Downes at Gillingham. The kid is class.

Lots of good players tonight too.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

1,904 Town fans there tonight. Great support and on 23:08 - Aug 22 with 3223 viewsBiGDonnie

1,904 Town fans there tonight. Great support and on 22:47 - Aug 22 by Steve_M

I sat with Joe and SWGF watching Downes at Gillingham. The kid is class.

Lots of good players tonight too.

Unbelievable potential. Looks at ease on the ball, more than held his own against Cabeye, in fact he was better. Even won a challenge with a boot in his hand.

COYBs
Poll: Is it too soon to sack Hurst?

1,904 Town fans there tonight. Great support and on 23:11 - Aug 22 with 3229 viewsslump

https://www.holmesdale.net/page.php?id=106&tid=168066&page=18
Dan89 Se25 Today 10.51pm
Back from the game :- 1st was absolutely dire, boring and dull. Lucky in the second half we changed formation and looked better. Jimmy mac back to his best, Lokilo looked good also. Puncheon was terrible again. Would love to see a midfield of mcarthur, Cabaye and lofus cheek against Swansea. Great strikes from mcarthur and fair play to Ipswich fans sung their hearts out.

UTT

1,904 Town fans there tonight. Great support and on 23:18 - Aug 22 with 3190 viewsclive_baker

I love our away support, we always travel well and sing our hearts out.

One chant that really annoys me is '*insert opposition* is a sh1t hole, I wanna go home'. Such a bulsh1t, lazy and unnecccesary song IMO. Especially somewhere like Palace, who are a proper football club who we have zero animosity towards. We aren't Millwall, we should spend more time singing about our club, honours, players etc.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

1,904 Town fans there tonight. Great support and on 23:45 - Aug 22 with 3072 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

1,904 Town fans there tonight. Great support and on 23:18 - Aug 22 by clive_baker

One chant that really annoys me is '*insert opposition* is a sh1t hole, I wanna go home'. Such a bulsh1t, lazy and unnecccesary song IMO. Especially somewhere like Palace, who are a proper football club who we have zero animosity towards. We aren't Millwall, we should spend more time singing about our club, honours, players etc.

It's all abit of fun

Hardly an offensive chant is it

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

1,904 Town fans there tonight. Great support and on 06:14 - Aug 23 with 2893 viewsBenters

1,904 Town fans there tonight. Great support and on 23:18 - Aug 22 by clive_baker

Here we go again..

Its a football game,many of those lads had been on the lash in London most of the afternoon,i couldnt give a sh1t what they sing.

Some on here wont be happy until those lads on the lash are ferried in with the 'Galloways Gang' who sit down on their hands,and at HT eat jam sarnies.

TGM.

Gentlybentley
Poll: Simple poll plane banner over Norwich

1,904 Town fans there tonight. Great support and on 06:21 - Aug 23 with 2877 viewsBenters

1,904 Town fans there tonight. Great support and on 23:45 - Aug 22 by The_Romford_Blue

It's all abit of fun

Its just bantz .

TGM.

Gentlybentley

1,904 Town fans there tonight. Great support and on 06:50 - Aug 23 with 2822 viewsSWGF

...and the obvious irony is that they're, invariably, going "home" to Ipswich.

Poll: What constitutes "too many" when it comes to a daily intake of custard creams?
Blog: Mirroring the Last Rites of Keane's Reign

Login to get fewer ads

1,904 Town fans there tonight. Great support and on 06:52 - Aug 23 with 2809 viewsBenters

1,904 Town fans there tonight. Great support and on 06:50 - Aug 23 by SWGF

...and the obvious irony is that they're, invariably, going "home" to Ipswich.

Yeah Brightlingsea is far better

Gentlybentley

1,904 Town fans there tonight. Great support and on 06:59 - Aug 23 with 2794 viewsSitfcB

1,904 Town fans there tonight. Great support and on 23:45 - Aug 22 by The_Romford_Blue

It's all abit of fun

Fun? Blimey.

If it's that much of a sh/thole then they shouldn't bother going.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

1,904 Town fans there tonight. Great support and on 07:01 - Aug 23 with 2771 viewsBenters

1,904 Town fans there tonight. Great support and on 06:59 - Aug 23 by SitfcB

Fun? Blimey.

Oh do shut up you boring grown up

Gentlybentley

1,904 Town fans there tonight. Great support and on 07:24 - Aug 23 with 2708 viewsSWGF

1,904 Town fans there tonight. Great support and on 06:52 - Aug 23 by Benters

Yeah Brightlingsea is far better

100%.

Only downside is the proximity to Gt Bentley.

Poll: What constitutes "too many" when it comes to a daily intake of custard creams?
Blog: Mirroring the Last Rites of Keane's Reign

1,904 Town fans there tonight. Great support and on 07:25 - Aug 23 with 2706 viewsBluefish

1,904 Town fans there tonight. Great support and on 06:59 - Aug 23 by SitfcB

Fun? Blimey.

The beat response to that I've heard was Leeds singing Ipswich is a sh*thole you are all still here. Added to the fact it was twice as loud

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

1,904 Town fans there tonight. Great support and on 11:32 - Aug 23 with 2512 viewsclive_baker

1,904 Town fans there tonight. Great support and on 06:14 - Aug 23 by Benters

Here we go again..

Its a football game,many of those lads had been on the lash in London most of the afternoon,i couldnt give a sh1t what they sing.

Some on here wont be happy until those lads on the lash are ferried in with the 'Galloways Gang' who sit down on their hands,and at HT eat jam sarnies.

TGM.

Yeah because that's exactly what I said isn't it.

You're becoming a parody of yourself.

1,904 Town fans there tonight. Great support and on 11:36 - Aug 23 with 2495 viewsBluebell

It's all abit of fun

A few less than you predicted Rommy.

How many will we take to Palace? by The_Romford_Blue 17 Aug 2017 2:10
It'll surely be a huge turnout from our lot the way we've started the season?

I reckon 4400 if we get the tickets

1,904 Town fans there tonight. Great support and on 11:38 - Aug 23 with 2486 viewsclive_baker

It's all abit of fun

I never said it was offensive. It's not offensive because every chav away fan in every football ground in the country is singing it, which in itself makes it so tedious. It's neither funny or original so I'm not sure what purpose it severs other than making Town fans look like tw@ts, which we aren't.

Every second singing that is a second wasted that could be spent singing 'there's only one Bobby Robson' IMO. A unique, one of a kind, legendary human being that is forever in the hearts of this club.

1,904 Town fans there tonight. Great support and on 11:39 - Aug 23 with 2479 viewsRyorry

1,904 Town fans there tonight. Great support and on 07:01 - Aug 23 by Benters

Oh do shut up you boring grown up

But I thought it was

"all a bit of fun"

"just bantz ."

BTYF
TGM

CoffeeBalls.

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

1,904 Town fans there tonight. Great support and on 11:44 - Aug 23 with 2466 viewsTendring_Blue

1,904 Town fans there tonight. Great support and on 06:14 - Aug 23 by Benters

Here we go again..

TGM.

Well said benters, your best post of the year! It's a football match, not choir practice.
1,904 Town fans there tonight. Great support and on 14:58 - Aug 23 with 2323 viewsRoyKeanesDog

It's all abit of fun

No, just embarrassing.

Poll: Best Football Song

1,904 Town fans there tonight. Great support and on 15:02 - Aug 23 with 2311 viewsnoggin

1,904 Town fans there tonight. Great support and on 11:44 - Aug 23 by Tendring_Blue

Well said benters, your best post of the year! It's a football match, not choir practice.

But it's just crap. Why bother with it? It doesn't wind anyone up and it does nothing to support our team. Do the "lads" think it's funny?
[Post edited 23 Aug 2017 15:06]

Poll: Which team thread should I participate in?

1,904 Town fans there tonight. Great support and on 16:10 - Aug 23 with 2245 viewsjaykay

1,904 Town fans there tonight. Great support and on 11:38 - Aug 23 by clive_baker

I never said it was offensive. It's not offensive because every chav away fan in every football ground in the country is singing it, which in itself makes it so tedious. It's neither funny or original so I'm not sure what purpose it severs other than making Town fans look like tw@ts, which we aren't.

Every second singing that is a second wasted that could be spent singing 'there's only one Bobby Robson' IMO. A unique, one of a kind, legendary human being that is forever in the hearts of this club.

the trouble is most of them dont even know our own history.so the only things they can do is copy what other fans sing.

forensic experts say footers and spruces fingerprints were not found at the scene after the weekends rows

1,904 Town fans there tonight. Great support and on 20:38 - Aug 23 with 2108 viewsMeadowlark

It's not as bad as the awful " and it's *insert team name* by far the greatest team the world has ever seen...". Doesn't scan, terrible "tune" and truly the worst football chant ever invited yet every club's supporters sing it non-stop.
Embarrassing.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024