Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
So proud of the lads tonight!! 22:45 - Aug 22 with 1216 viewsN2_Blue

Wow can't believe how much I enjoyed that performance and how well such a young inexperienced side did. Some brilliant performances. Is wolfenden a full back or CB? I think he could be closer to the first team than Mick originally thought. Webber looks like a CB, stong with all the physical attributes for someone so young. Downes is a player...really can see why Mick is so enthused about him.

We passed the ball like I haven't seen our first team play in years. Composed accomplished I genuinely couldn't believe it. Some of these players will no doubt fade into obscurity like the winning youth cup team....but surely more willl become excellent professional footballers and hopefully for ITFC. It's just one game but they had a chance and they seriously took it.

One point, don't know much about our striker we played, was suprised not to see more of Morris and Patterson especially. Perhaps Joe knows as a close follower of our youth teams and set up.

Delighted Celina got a goal at the end, nothing short of what the team deserved but will do his own morale the world of good. There is a player in there but probably more for an impact player from 70 mins rather than a starter yet. Great to see him applauding fans so enthusiastically at the end. Our support was brilliant tonight and every player will have loved a taste of it!

We are getting our club back on every front it seems...so much to be enthused by. I wouldn't be worried about any single one of those players being thrust into the first team on tonight's effort. Well done every single one of you.

A very proud blue!

Poll: Is it now time to sack Paul Cook?

So proud of the lads tonight!! on 22:53 - Aug 22 with 1175 viewsHipsterectomy

I think the only thing we were lacking was someone experienced up front. Had we had a Garner or Sears up there we may have even won it!

Can't fault the boys. COYB

Walter Smith's Barmy Army

So proud of the lads tonight!! on 22:56 - Aug 22 with 1142 viewsN2_Blue

So proud of the lads tonight!! on 22:53 - Aug 22 by Hipsterectomy

I think the only thing we were lacking was someone experienced up front. Had we had a Garner or Sears up there we may have even won it!

I said exactly the same at half time. Would have loved to have had Garner out there tonight, could have been the difference in winning that game but fully understand why no seniors were involved.

Poll: Is it now time to sack Paul Cook?

So proud of the lads tonight!! on 00:38 - Aug 23 with 968 viewsconnorscontract

So proud of the lads tonight!! on 22:53 - Aug 22 by Hipsterectomy

I think you mis-spelled "Garner or Waghorn" there.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024