Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Perfect result last night? 07:18 - Aug 23 with 4216 viewsBluefish

I know i say every year we might as well get out of the cup but this year it applies more than ever. We are out with a decent performance and something different and a bit special for the fans. It was an exciting and credible performance and we can now concentrate again on winning the league.

I thought I'd search Mick out itfc on Twitter and to my amazement I could only see 1 loon slating Mick for last night
[Post edited 23 Aug 2017 7:19]

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

Perfect result last night? on 21:39 - Aug 23 with 748 viewsblue_oyster

Perfect result last night? on 19:26 - Aug 23 by rosseden

but 'weakened' suggests they have bought in a set of far inferior players, based on what i can see on the team sheet, theyre not far inferior players, theyre very good players, with a lot of premier league and international appearances..... when you consider one player Cabaye has played more times for France than 9 of our players combined have played first team games in the top two leagues..... if people consider that most of the time these players are loaned to teams outside of the top 4 divisions, the majority of these youth players would likely be considered at that level for the most part, so not really comparable i don't think

Didn't say anything about being far inferior. Just not good enough to be picked for a normal game.

Conventional wisdom is the enemy of thought.
Poll: Who is the most hated contributor to this site?

Perfect result last night? on 21:47 - Aug 23 with 743 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Perfect result last night? on 08:13 - Aug 23 by Benters

I say yes please!

Helen Mirren giving me a kicking would be nice.

Ain't she about 75??

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

Perfect result last night? on 21:51 - Aug 23 with 736 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Perfect result last night? on 11:14 - Aug 23 by blue_oyster

Then it did well to obscure the fact that we lost, not even managing to take the lead or equalise, against a highly-weakened side.

I can't work out at what point you went from being an intriguing poster to TWTDs best comedy creation and/or troll.

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

Perfect result last night? on 22:26 - Aug 23 with 721 viewsblue_oyster

Perfect result last night? on 21:51 - Aug 23 by The_Romford_Blue

I can't work out at what point you went from being an intriguing poster to TWTDs best comedy creation and/or troll.

Do let me know when you have. I can't wait.

Conventional wisdom is the enemy of thought.
Poll: Who is the most hated contributor to this site?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024