Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Has the Celina Twitter reply been discussed? 07:21 - Aug 23 with 6434 viewsBluefish

He is a livewire but fair play to him for showing some passion

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

Has the Celina Twitter reply been discussed? on 07:27 - Aug 23 with 6371 viewshomer_123

What twitter reply is this that you speak of?

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

Has the Celina Twitter reply been discussed? on 07:33 - Aug 23 with 6362 viewsBluefish

Has the Celina Twitter reply been discussed? on 07:27 - Aug 23 by homer_123

What twitter reply is this that you speak of?

A supporter commented that he was poor 1st half and he can see why he can't get on the 1st team and Bersant responded telling him he must have been asleep in the 2nd half. To be fair to the fan he didn't tag him in and he sent it at half time.

I have no idea how to link the tweet

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

Has the Celina Twitter reply been discussed? on 07:47 - Aug 23 with 6255 viewshomer_123

Has the Celina Twitter reply been discussed? on 07:33 - Aug 23 by Bluefish

A supporter commented that he was poor 1st half and he can see why he can't get on the 1st team and Bersant responded telling him he must have been asleep in the 2nd half. To be fair to the fan he didn't tag him in and he sent it at half time.

Bantz innit?

Fair play to him - not the easiest of games for him to shine in either but the fact he (and the others)_ didn't stop and kept going is good to see.

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

Has the Celina Twitter reply been discussed? on 08:13 - Aug 23 with 6128 viewsLankHenners

Has the Celina Twitter reply been discussed? on 07:33 - Aug 23 by Bluefish

More divs should be shut down like that for being divs to be honest, like Stephen Hunt did to the melt yesterday who claimed Town fans should have their travel costs refunded.

Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.
Poll: What is Celina's problem?

Has the Celina Twitter reply been discussed? on 08:15 - Aug 23 with 6095 viewsReuser_is_God

Has the Celina Twitter reply been discussed? on 08:13 - Aug 23 by LankHenners

More divs should be shut down like that for being divs to be honest, like Stephen Hunt did to the melt yesterday who claimed Town fans should have their travel costs refunded.

The original tweeter is a massive d1ck too.

Spends more time watching Bristol City so I guess he can't handle the step up in class whilst at Town games.

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

Has the Celina Twitter reply been discussed? on 08:17 - Aug 23 with 6054 viewsMullet

Has the Celina Twitter reply been discussed? on 08:13 - Aug 23 by LankHenners

In fairness I think that smiley face means Bersant is laughing about it, rather than being aggressive or anything but he's totally done him there.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

Has the Celina Twitter reply been discussed? on 08:24 - Aug 23 with 5988 viewsITFCBlues

Has the Celina Twitter reply been discussed? on 07:47 - Aug 23 by homer_123

Bantz innit?

Fair play to him - not the easiest of games for him to shine in either but the fact he (and the others)_ didn't stop and kept going is good to see.

Did you go to the game? How was his performance overall?

Poll: Has our squad been improved this summer?

Has the Celina Twitter reply been discussed? on 08:50 - Aug 23 with 5867 viewsSwoody

Has the Celina Twitter reply been discussed? on 08:24 - Aug 23 by ITFCBlues

My Palace supporting mate was texting me during the game asking me quizzing me about Bersant the Palace fans were really impressed with him.
Login to get fewer ads

Has the Celina Twitter reply been discussed? on 09:05 - Aug 23 with 5750 viewsMummy_Short_Arms

Has the Celina Twitter reply been discussed? on 08:24 - Aug 23 by ITFCBlues

Although he lost the ball a number of times in the first half, there was one dribble he made that no other player at the club could have done. With some game time, careful management, a spot of good luck, he could be an absolute gem of a player for us. Whether this will transpire though is another matter!
Has the Celina Twitter reply been discussed? on 09:19 - Aug 23 with 5663 viewschristiand

Has the Celina Twitter reply been discussed? on 08:50 - Aug 23 by Swoody

My Palace supporting mate was texting me during the game asking me quizzing me about Bersant the Palace fans were really impressed with him.

The sky reporter was also complimentary about his performance too, said he was causing Palace lots of problems.

Poll: Where will we finish this season?
Blog: Full of Optimism and Hope, the League One Kick Off is Finally Here!

Has the Celina Twitter reply been discussed? on 10:06 - Aug 23 with 5460 viewsSE1blue

Has the Celina Twitter reply been discussed? on 08:17 - Aug 23 by Mullet

In fairness I think that smiley face means Bersant is laughing about it, rather than being aggressive or anything but he's totally done him there.

Yep, there's nothing to see here. Move along ladies and gentlemen.

Blog: D-I-V-O-R-C-E

Has the Celina Twitter reply been discussed? on 11:22 - Aug 23 with 5216 viewsSignificant_Blue

Has the Celina Twitter reply been discussed? on 08:15 - Aug 23 by Reuser_is_God

Spends more time watching Bristol City so I guess he can't handle the step up in class whilst at Town games.

Do you like anyone? You seem very angry towards people on twitter but seem to know a lot about the people who tweet.

Plus the poster didn't copy in Celina, he gave his opinion on a player, really nothing to see here, so move on and be less angry.

ITFC Forever

Has the Celina Twitter reply been discussed? on 12:56 - Aug 23 with 5011 viewsReuser_is_God

Has the Celina Twitter reply been discussed? on 11:22 - Aug 23 by Significant_Blue

Do you like anyone? You seem very angry towards people on twitter but seem to know a lot about the people who tweet.

Plus the poster didn't copy in Celina, he gave his opinion on a player, really nothing to see here, so move on and be less angry.

I'm not angry?

Evans out

Has the Celina Twitter reply been discussed? on 13:01 - Aug 23 with 4986 viewsSignificant_Blue

Has the Celina Twitter reply been discussed? on 12:56 - Aug 23 by Reuser_is_God

I'm not angry?

Unnecessarily abusive towards people you've never met then?

ITFC Forever

Has the Celina Twitter reply been discussed? on 13:12 - Aug 23 with 4938 viewsReuser_is_God

Has the Celina Twitter reply been discussed? on 13:01 - Aug 23 by Significant_Blue

I've met the tweeter, unfortunately.

Evans out

Has the Celina Twitter reply been discussed? on 15:31 - Aug 23 with 4723 viewsLankHenners

Has the Celina Twitter reply been discussed? on 11:22 - Aug 23 by Significant_Blue

Crikey, the 'get upset about something that someone hasn't actually said but I'll interpret it that way anyway' brigade are out in force today.

Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.
Poll: What is Celina's problem?

Has the Celina Twitter reply been discussed? on 19:05 - Aug 23 with 4563 viewsHereford_Blue

Has the Celina Twitter reply been discussed? on 13:01 - Aug 23 by Significant_Blue

R U OK Hun?
Has the Celina Twitter reply been discussed? on 22:04 - Apr 4 with 2279 viewsSitfcB

Has the Celina Twitter reply been discussed? on 08:15 - Aug 23 by Reuser_is_God

Haha love to see it

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Has the Celina Twitter reply been discussed? on 10:42 - Apr 5 with 1661 viewsGeoffSentence

Has the Celina Twitter reply been discussed? on 22:04 - Apr 4 by SitfcB

Haha love to see it

What on Earth is going on here Sitters? Why have you resurrected this now irrelevant 3 and a half year old thread?

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024