Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
QPR Away 10:17 - Aug 23 with 5931 viewslmfcblue

Its all set up for a great away day!! Not sure what our allocation of tickets will be but would be great to have a sell out!
QPR Away on 13:25 - Aug 23 with 2360 viewsReuser_is_God

QPR Away on 13:23 - Aug 23 by The_Romford_Blue

When the lower tier is 5 times better than the upper (for the same price usually as well), you can understand why people would hold off.

It worked last year. I'll give it a few more days and then bite the bullet if I have to.

Don't really understand it myself to be honest but each to their own.

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

QPR Away on 13:37 - Aug 23 with 2330 viewslmfcblue

QPR Away on 13:25 - Aug 23 by Reuser_is_God

Don't really understand it myself to be honest but each to their own.

I emailed the club yesterday and they said that if you buy Upper tier tickets and the Lower tier becomes available you could exchange tickets.
QPR Away on 13:40 - Aug 23 with 2325 viewshammo56

QPR Away on 13:37 - Aug 23 by lmfcblue

I emailed the club yesterday and they said that if you buy Upper tier tickets and the Lower tier becomes available you could exchange tickets.

That's what they did last time.
QPR Away on 14:52 - Aug 23 with 2264 viewsIpswichTownNL

My first stop of the season. Buzzing for it. Taking a bus in Eindhoven at 23:00 hr to drop us of in London at 08:00 hr. I'll probably speak fluent Polish upon arrival…

Dutch Tractor Boys! Follow on Twitter; @IpswichTownNL

QPR Away on 16:34 - Aug 23 with 2207 viewsRimmersBrace

You can return any away tickets. Also as an aside I have got home tickets refunded an hour before the game before.
QPR Away on 17:41 - Aug 23 with 2188 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

QPR Away on 13:01 - Aug 23 by The_Romford_Blue

I've just dropped the ticket office a quick email hoping for some sort of clarification about tr lower tier and if they expect it to come on sale

Received this reply:

Dear Mr *******

Thank you for your email, I can confirm that at present we have only received Upper tier tickets. Lower tier tickets will only be made available to us if we were to sell out of our entire initial allocation therefore at this stage we would recommend for you to purchase a ticket to guarantee that you can go. If we later receive a further allocation you would be able to return any tickets you have purchased and exchange them over (subject to availability and timing).

We currently still have around 500 tickets remaining across all Upper tier areas therefore we have not been able to request any further allocation from QPR in any alternative area.

Kind regards

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

QPR Away on 17:46 - Aug 23 with 2182 viewsTractorWood

QPR Away on 17:41 - Aug 23 by The_Romford_Blue

Received this reply:

Dear Mr *******

Thank you for your email, I can confirm that at present we have only received Upper tier tickets. Lower tier tickets will only be made available to us if we were to sell out of our entire initial allocation therefore at this stage we would recommend for you to purchase a ticket to guarantee that you can go. If we later receive a further allocation you would be able to return any tickets you have purchased and exchange them over (subject to availability and timing).

We currently still have around 500 tickets remaining across all Upper tier areas therefore we have not been able to request any further allocation from QPR in any alternative area.

Kind regards

Hold your nerve, lad.

I know that was then, but it could be again..
Poll: At present who do you think you'll vote for?

QPR Away on 17:55 - Aug 23 with 2172 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

QPR Away on 17:46 - Aug 23 by TractorWood

Hold your nerve, lad.

Yep

I'm holding out

Login to get fewer ads

QPR Away on 18:22 - Aug 23 with 2149 viewsRadlett_blue

QPR Away on 13:40 - Aug 23 by hammo56

That's what they did last time.

I don't get the idea that lower tier is much better than upper. Been to QPR many times & the view from both is pretty poor. Upper has improved since they moved the goal forward by a yard or so.

Poll: Should horse racing be banned in the UK?

QPR Away on 18:37 - Aug 23 with 2126 viewsPJH

QPR Away on 17:55 - Aug 23 by The_Romford_Blue

Yep

I'm holding out

All you need now is about 500 people that are not holding out to buy Upper Tier tickets.
As today is the third day of them being on General Sale I would think that most that are going to buy Upper Tier tickets have already done so.

The email you got is much the same as the one that I got when I contacted the ticket office the day that Upper Tier went on sale to Gold Card holders(except for the approx 500 unsold bit).
QPR Away on 18:58 - Aug 23 with 2100 viewsTractorWood

QPR Away on 18:37 - Aug 23 by PJH

All you need now is about 500 people that are not holding out to buy Upper Tier tickets.
As today is the third day of them being on General Sale I would think that most that are going to buy Upper Tier tickets have already done so.

The email you got is much the same as the one that I got when I contacted the ticket office the day that Upper Tier went on sale to Gold Card holders(except for the approx 500 unsold bit).

I think people leave it later than you think. I use to be keen and buy early but there is absolutely no point. Most people seem to go where they fancy at away games anyway, especially if it won't sell out. Worst case scenario is buy on the Weds before the game.

QPR Away on 19:05 - Aug 23 with 2088 viewsPJH

QPR Away on 18:58 - Aug 23 by TractorWood

I think people leave it later than you think. I use to be keen and buy early but there is absolutely no point. Most people seem to go where they fancy at away games anyway, especially if it won't sell out. Worst case scenario is buy on the Weds before the game.

You are probably right about people leaving it late to get tickets.
I was just pondering that if, for instance, 700 people are 'holding out' until Lower Tier goes on sale then Lower Tier might never go on sale.
Upper Tier apparently holds about 1800 so we have/had sold about 1300 so far.

Not my problem because I have got one of the better tickets upstairs but if I had not yet purchased I think I would now be considering the wisdom of waiting.
QPR Away on 19:43 - Aug 23 with 2048 viewsunbelievablue

QPR Away on 11:41 - Aug 23 by Archer4721

A football day out is pricey wherever you go. Especially a day out in London.

Day out in best city in England costs money shocker.

Le meilleur des mondes possibles
Poll: When booking a reservation at a restaurant/bar, do you give...

QPR Away on 19:44 - Aug 23 with 2043 viewsTractorWood

QPR Away on 19:43 - Aug 23 by unbelievablue

Day out in best city in England costs money shocker.

Yeah Cambridge is expensive.

QPR Away on 19:45 - Aug 23 with 2039 viewsunbelievablue

QPR Away on 17:55 - Aug 23 by The_Romford_Blue

Yep

I'm holding out

Why are you holding out when that email specifically states you can swap if we sell out the upper tier? That's illogical. You can actively increase the potential that you sit lower tier by buying a ticket now.

QPR Away on 19:47 - Aug 23 with 2034 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

QPR Away on 19:45 - Aug 23 by unbelievablue

Why are you holding out when that email specifically states you can swap if we sell out the upper tier? That's illogical. You can actively increase the potential that you sit lower tier by buying a ticket now.

Because after Saturday, there's no home games until QPR away.

So I'd have to send them back via post and then get them exchanged rather than pop in the ticket office at a game as I would do

QPR Away on 19:50 - Aug 23 with 2026 viewsunbelievablue

QPR Away on 19:47 - Aug 23 by The_Romford_Blue

Because after Saturday, there's no home games until QPR away.

So I'd have to send them back via post and then get them exchanged rather than pop in the ticket office at a game as I would do

Envelope, stamp, postbox. Crikey.

QPR Away on 20:02 - Aug 23 with 2009 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

QPR Away on 19:50 - Aug 23 by unbelievablue

Envelope, stamp, postbox. Crikey.

But you just know with my luck, they won't make it there and suddenly Ipswich refuse to send me the replacement 7 tickets and I'm fooked

I'd rather not take the risk

QPR Away on 20:22 - Aug 23 with 1991 viewsSitfcB

QPR Away on 17:41 - Aug 23 by The_Romford_Blue

Received this reply:

Dear Mr *******

Kind regards

Why did you star out your name when you regularly link to your twitter? Haha

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024