Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Wayne Rooney retired from international football (n/t) 13:13 - Aug 23 with 2075 viewsReuser_is_God

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

Wayne Rooney retired from international football (n/t) on 13:17 - Aug 23 with 2061 viewshype313

Thought he did after 2004 tbh.

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

Wayne Rooney retired from international football (n/t) on 13:17 - Aug 23 with 2067 viewshampstead_blue

Hang-on a minute......

Is he in that poor condition that he has to quit now?

I know he smokes and he looks as if he's 45! But at 31 to be semi-washed up is crazy.

Did he fail that badly when it came to diet and lifestyle?

Assumption is to make an ass out of you and me. Those who assume they know you, when they don't are just guessing. Those who assume and insist they know are daft and in denial. Those who assume, insist, and deny the truth are plain stupid. Those who assume, insist, deny the truth and tell YOU they know you (when they don't) have an IQ in the range of 35-49.
Poll: Best Blackpool goal

Wayne Rooney retired from international football (n/t) on 13:18 - Aug 23 with 2050 viewsReuser_is_God

Wayne Rooney retired from international football (n/t) on 13:17 - Aug 23 by hampstead_blue

Hang-on a minute......

Is he in that poor condition that he has to quit now?

I know he smokes and he looks as if he's 45! But at 31 to be semi-washed up is crazy.

Did he fail that badly when it came to diet and lifestyle?

What?

Evans out

Wayne Rooney retired from international football (n/t) on 13:19 - Aug 23 with 2038 viewsflimflam

I thought International Football had already retired Wayne Rooney?

All men and women are created, by the, you know the, you know the thing.

Wayne Rooney retired from international football (n/t) on 13:20 - Aug 23 with 2032 viewsReuser_is_God

Wayne Rooney retired from international football (n/t) on 13:17 - Aug 23 by hype313

Yeah, he's only spent the subsequent years becoming the countries record goalscorer.

Evans out

Wayne Rooney retired from international football (n/t) on 13:45 - Aug 23 with 1937 viewshampstead_blue

Wayne Rooney retired from international football (n/t) on 13:18 - Aug 23 by Reuser_is_God

What?

I mean that if he hasn't looked after himself then he wouldn't be able to perform at the highest level.

Assumption is to make an ass out of you and me. Those who assume they know you, when they don't are just guessing. Those who assume and insist they know are daft and in denial. Those who assume, insist, and deny the truth are plain stupid. Those who assume, insist, deny the truth and tell YOU they know you (when they don't) have an IQ in the range of 35-49.
Poll: Best Blackpool goal

Wayne Rooney retired from international football (n/t) on 14:08 - Aug 23 with 1877 viewsOjc

Wayne Rooney retired from international football (n/t) on 13:17 - Aug 23 by hype313

Lol agree
Wayne Rooney retired from international football (n/t) on 14:09 - Aug 23 with 1874 viewsSE1blue

Now he's just shagging the retired...

Blog: D-I-V-O-R-C-E

Login to get fewer ads

Wayne Rooney retired from international football (n/t) on 14:52 - Aug 23 with 1804 viewsTractorWood

Wayne Rooney retired from international football (n/t) on 13:45 - Aug 23 by hampstead_blue

I mean that if he hasn't looked after himself then he wouldn't be able to perform at the highest level.

Not sure that's fair. I've watched England a lot. He's been a good servant in what's mostly been a dross generation. Think he realises he needs to step out of the way for the next generation. Being available for Russia will distract the media from the actual squad selection.

I know that was then, but it could be again..
Poll: At present who do you think you'll vote for?

Wayne Rooney retired from international football (n/t) on 14:56 - Aug 23 with 1792 viewsvapour_trail

Wayne Rooney retired from international football (n/t) on 14:52 - Aug 23 by TractorWood

Not sure that's fair. I've watched England a lot. He's been a good servant in what's mostly been a dross generation. Think he realises he needs to step out of the way for the next generation. Being available for Russia will distract the media from the actual squad selection.

Think he realised this was his final opportunity to walk away on his own terms.

Anyways, fair play to him.

Trailing vapour since 1999.
Poll: Should Gav and Phil limiti the number of polls?

Wayne Rooney retired from international football (n/t) on 21:17 - Aug 23 with 1669 viewsmeekreech

Wayne Rooney retired from international football (n/t) on 13:20 - Aug 23 by Reuser_is_God

Yeah, he's only spent the subsequent years becoming the countries record goalscorer.

Only because he took the penalties! Charlton was a better goal scorer as was Lineker. Both were also better players ( in my humble opinion ).

Poll: who do you see as next manager ?

Wayne Rooney retired from international football (n/t) on 21:20 - Aug 23 with 1665 viewsReuser_is_God

Wayne Rooney retired from international football (n/t) on 21:17 - Aug 23 by meekreech

Only because he took the penalties! Charlton was a better goal scorer as was Lineker. Both were also better players ( in my humble opinion ).

They probably weee but the record book still says Rooney is the top scorer.

Evans out

Wayne Rooney retired from international football (n/t) on 21:36 - Aug 23 with 1645 viewsPJH

Wayne Rooney retired from international football (n/t) on 21:17 - Aug 23 by meekreech

and Jimmy Greaves ahead of both of them(IMHO).
Wayne Rooney retired from international football (n/t) on 07:27 - Aug 24 with 1570 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

Lineker and Charlton took penalties too. Rooney scored 7 from 7, Lineker 4 from 5 and Charlton 3 from 4. Take those away and he'd still be joint with Charlton, but he deserves credit for scoring them

Before the next argument of 'he scored some of his goals against the likes of San Marino', Lineker scored 4 against Malaysia and a further 5 past Turkey when they were basically a joke team. Charlton scored 5 past Luxembourg and 4 against the USA (again, rubbish at the time)

Deservedly top scorer

Highlighting crass stupidity since sometime around 2010
Poll: Would you want Messi to sign?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024