Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Quiz 13:34 - Aug 23 with 2085 viewsarc

If anyone's interested, I have updated my Ipswich Players of the 2010s quiz on Sporcle after last night's excellent display by the kindergarteners :-) (Data from soccerbase, so there are probably errors; and if I've made mistakes, please let me know.)

https://www.sporcle.com/games/GatesShins/ipswich-town-players-2010s

If anyone can get 100% first time, you have my sympathy ;-)
Quiz on 13:53 - Aug 23 with 2041 viewsKieran_Knows

Very very sad I know, but 137/153.

Missed out;
Tom Eastman, Rory Fallon, Jamie Griffiths, Gianni Zuiverloon, Cormac Burke, Massimo Luongo, Guirane N'Daw, Richard Chaplow, Zekki Fryers, Connor Sammon, Chris Wood, Liam Feeney, Ben Pringle, Josh Yorwerth, Dominic Russell* & George Fowler.

* I presume this is meant to be Dominic Samuel, as I kept typing his name in many times thinking he definitely has played for us!

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Quiz on 13:58 - Aug 23 with 2029 viewsReuser_is_God

A lot of those debuts in 2010/11 are incorrect!

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

Quiz on 00:21 - Aug 24 with 1931 viewsarc

Quiz on 13:53 - Aug 23 by Kieran_Knows

Very very sad I know, but 137/153.

Missed out;
Tom Eastman, Rory Fallon, Jamie Griffiths, Gianni Zuiverloon, Cormac Burke, Massimo Luongo, Guirane N'Daw, Richard Chaplow, Zekki Fryers, Connor Sammon, Chris Wood, Liam Feeney, Ben Pringle, Josh Yorwerth, Dominic Russell* & George Fowler.

* I presume this is meant to be Dominic Samuel, as I kept typing his name in many times thinking he definitely has played for us!

Oh, yes, right you are (no wonder I keep getting him wrong when I try my own quiz...).
Quiz on 00:22 - Aug 24 with 1929 viewsarc

Quiz on 13:58 - Aug 23 by Reuser_is_God

A lot of those debuts in 2010/11 are incorrect!

If you mean the year of their debut is wrong, it's the year of their debut in the decade (so plenty of them made their actual debuts years before).
Quiz on 07:50 - Aug 24 with 1876 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

Quiz on 00:21 - Aug 24 by arc

Oh, yes, right you are (no wonder I keep getting him wrong when I try my own quiz...).

Josh Yorwerth is also spelt incorrectly, otherwise great quiz

Reece Wabara!

Highlighting crass stupidity since sometime around 2010
Poll: Would you want Messi to sign?

Quiz on 07:56 - Aug 24 with 1873 viewsBluefish

Quiz on 00:22 - Aug 24 by arc

If you mean the year of their debut is wrong, it's the year of their debut in the decade (so plenty of them made their actual debuts years before).

It is still wrong there. How did Civelli make his debut in the same season as Lee Martin etc. He was the season before

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

Quiz on 07:57 - Aug 24 with 1870 viewsBluefish

When I realised that this was keanes era I had to stop. It depressed the sh*t out of me remembering how bad his signings were.

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024