Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Just been talking on the phone with my Norwich drinking buddy 15:22 - Aug 23 with 3266 viewsLord_Lucan

Pint of Wine Paul.

Anyhoo, he rang me in blind panic. Apparently the centre backs they bought from Nodge were 4th division players and just over a year ago Farke was managing a team the size of Wroxham. He has just whacked £100 on them at 40/1 to go down. William Hill fellow gamblers.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Just been talking on the phone with my Norwich drinking buddy on 15:27 - Aug 23 with 3195 viewsBOjK

The centre backs Norwich bought from Norwich?

Edit: but googling things I didn't realise quite what a limited managerial history Farke had.
[Post edited 23 Aug 2017 15:33]

Blog: [Blog] Keep Calm and Carry on (Or Why the Club is Not in Crisis from Top to Bottom)

Just been talking on the phone with my Norwich drinking buddy on 15:31 - Aug 23 with 3151 viewshomer_123

Just been talking on the phone with my Norwich drinking buddy on 15:27 - Aug 23 by BOjK

Edit: but googling things I didn't realise quite what a limited managerial history Farke had.

I think he's been out with Pint of Wine by the sounds...

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

Just been talking on the phone with my Norwich drinking buddy on 15:31 - Aug 23 with 3166 viewsclive_baker

It is worth remembering that for all the talk of Borussia Dortmund, he was in charge of their reserves who play in the 4th tier of German football in a smelly little stadium that holds <10,000 people. Oh and they've just completed their big summer signing...Balint Bajner, which should give some indication to the standard of football. Probably on a par with our Conference.

Not to say he won't do well, and they're far too good to go down, but Jurgen Klopp he isn't.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

on 15:31 - Aug 23 with 3141 views_

Just been talking on the phone with my Norwich drinking buddy on 15:27 - Aug 23 by BOjK

Just been talking on the phone with my Norwich drinking buddy on 15:36 - Aug 23 with 3093 viewsBOjK

Just been talking on the phone with my Norwich drinking buddy on 15:31 - Aug 23 by clive_baker

It is worth remembering that for all the talk of Borussia Dortmund, he was in charge of their reserves who play in the 4th tier of German football in a smelly little stadium that holds <10,000 people. Oh and they've just completed their big summer signing...Balint Bajner, which should give some indication to the standard of football. Probably on a par with our Conference.

Not to say he won't do well, and they're far too good to go down, but Jurgen Klopp he isn't.

*more googling*

SV Lippstadt whom he managed for 6 years have an average attendance of 442. Then he spent two seasons with Dortmund reserves.

OK.

Blog: [Blog] Keep Calm and Carry on (Or Why the Club is Not in Crisis from Top to Bottom)

Just been talking on the phone with my Norwich drinking buddy on 15:37 - Aug 23 with 3058 viewsLord_Lucan

Ah!

I won't bother editing it.

You know what I mean.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Just been talking on the phone with my Norwich drinking buddy on 15:50 - Aug 23 with 2945 viewsPendejo

Just been talking on the phone with my Norwich drinking buddy on 15:36 - Aug 23 by BOjK

*more googling*

SV Lippstadt whom he managed for 6 years have an average attendance of 442. Then he spent two seasons with Dortmund reserves.

OK.

Farke the fake?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Daniel_Farke

So when we get rid of MM we get Shane Wardley in to replace him?

uberima fides
Poll: Start a new job tomorrow - which suit?

Just been talking on the phone with my Norwich drinking buddy on 16:03 - Aug 23 with 2873 viewsclive_baker

Just been talking on the phone with my Norwich drinking buddy on 15:36 - Aug 23 by BOjK

*more googling*

OK.

You know you're in trouble when your average attendance could also be a formation.

He's only at Norwich because Wagner was a success for Huddersfield. Difference is Wagner played for Shalke, Mainz, international football for US etc. Farke has never played or managed higher than a regional level in Germany in front of hundreds rather than thousands. Massive gamble for Norwich.
[Post edited 23 Aug 2017 16:34]

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

Login to get fewer ads

Just been talking on the phone with my Norwich drinking buddy on 18:56 - Aug 23 with 2465 viewschicoazul

*more googling*

OK.

Pretty amazing appointment in that case. Woudlnt be surprised if, if they are bottom 6 come January, he is moved on quickly.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Just been talking on the phone with my Norwich drinking buddy on 21:45 - Aug 23 with 2034 viewsconnorscontract

Norwich are a Fraser-like injury to Hoolahan away from being Relegation candidates. He's their true match-winner.

If he gets farked, so are they.
Just been talking on the phone with my Norwich drinking buddy on 22:48 - Aug 23 with 1871 viewsKieran_Knows

Just been talking on the phone with my Norwich drinking buddy on 16:03 - Aug 23 by clive_baker

You know you're in trouble when your average attendance could also be a formation.

He's only at Norwich because Wagner was a success for Huddersfield. Difference is Wagner played for Shalke, Mainz, international football for US etc. Farke has never played or managed higher than a regional level in Germany in front of hundreds rather than thousands. Massive gamble for Norwich.
[Post edited 23 Aug 2017 16:34]

Wagner also had 6 months at Huddersfield to impliment a style and get a scouting system in place to pluck the better players from the second division in Germany on the cheap or free transfers. Agree that Norwich/Webber are hoping that Farke can repeat that success.

I for one hope it's a massive failure.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Just been talking on the phone with my Norwich drinking buddy on 23:07 - Aug 23 with 1789 viewsPinewoodblue

Just been talking on the phone with my Norwich drinking buddy on 22:48 - Aug 23 by Kieran_Knows

Wagner also had 6 months at Huddersfield to impliment a style and get a scouting system in place to pluck the better players from the second division in Germany on the cheap or free transfers. Agree that Norwich/Webber are hoping that Farke can repeat that success.

I for one hope it's a massive failure.

Hope he lasts until 23rd October and then gets his marching orders after a heavy defeat in the East Anglian derby.

Town fans deserve the right to chant "sacked in the morning"

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024