Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Paddy Power have paid out on Mayweather winning already 18:03 - Aug 23 with 10547 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Wtf

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

Paddy Power have paid out on Mayweather winning already on 22:23 - Aug 23 with 3015 viewsgtsb1966

Paddy Power have paid out on Mayweather winning already on 22:17 - Aug 23 by The_Romford_Blue

You really do underestimate how good a striker McGregor is. His hand speed is electric.

That's my opinion anyway.

You don't think Mayweather is fast too? He is one of the boxing all time greats in the art of defensive fighting.
Paddy Power have paid out on Mayweather winning already on 22:31 - Aug 23 with 3001 viewsSE1blue

Paddy Power have paid out on Mayweather winning already on 21:41 - Aug 23 by clive_baker

Blackburn didn't even muster a shot on target. At home. To Burnley's 9.

0-2

#printingmoney

I got Burnley in a treble with West Ham and Stoke.

The Milk Cup has made me £260 in two days.

Blog: D-I-V-O-R-C-E

Paddy Power have paid out on Mayweather winning already on 22:33 - Aug 23 with 2996 viewsSE1blue

Oh and Mayweather will win.

Blog: D-I-V-O-R-C-E

Paddy Power have paid out on Mayweather winning already on 22:37 - Aug 23 with 2984 viewsN2_Blue

Paddy Power have paid out on Mayweather winning already on 21:41 - Aug 23 by clive_baker

Blackburn didn't even muster a shot on target. At home. To Burnley's 9.

0-2

#printingmoney

I doff my hat sir, fair call, would never have picked it myself :)

Poll: Is it now time to sack Paul Cook?

Paddy Power have paid out on Mayweather winning already on 22:39 - Aug 23 with 2980 viewsN2_Blue

Paddy Power have paid out on Mayweather winning already on 21:54 - Aug 23 by Dolly2.0

I don't want an argument or a moan. If you reserve the right to encourage gambling then I, or anyone else, reserves the right to highlight when it goes spectacularly wrong.

I'm sure you'd agree that's fair.

I'm not interested in a video of the race. It's excuses. You always give some reason why an animal didn't win/place, which was out of anyone's control, and it WOULD'VE done what you said it would if it wasn't for that thing.

Give it a rest man!!! For christ sake.

Poll: Is it now time to sack Paul Cook?

Paddy Power have paid out on Mayweather winning already on 22:40 - Aug 23 with 2973 viewsJ2BLUE

Paddy Power have paid out on Mayweather winning already on 22:00 - Aug 23 by The_Romford_Blue

Blimey

Well at least you sounds genuine if you make him a 1/100 shot

I think McGregor will win in the 8th and it will be a poor performance from Mayweather who then retires

If you really think McGregor wins 138 are offering £1 on him at 138/1 if you do their account sign up. The enhanced odds are paid with free bets and winnings need to be rolled over three times but it's a good offer if you fancy him to win.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Paddy Power have paid out on Mayweather winning already on 23:02 - Aug 23 with 2951 viewsvapour_trail

Paddy Power have paid out on Mayweather winning already on 22:11 - Aug 23 by gtsb1966

I wouldn't watch it if the fight was on my front lawn let alone get up in the middle of the night and pay for it. The fight isn't even a sell out. Its a farce of a fight making a mockery of the sport between two unlikeable men.

Truest words spoken in the thread. What a pair of fecking arseholes.

Mayweather in four.

Trailing vapour since 1999.
Poll: Should Gav and Phil limiti the number of polls?

Paddy Power have paid out on Mayweather winning already on 23:13 - Aug 23 with 2935 viewsColchesterBlue1985

Paddy Power have paid out on Mayweather winning already on 23:02 - Aug 23 by vapour_trail

Truest words spoken in the thread. What a pair of fecking arseholes.

Mayweather in four.

You forgot to add the part where they both hug and explain how they both respect each other when really they never hated each other they just wanted more $$$$.

No first time pro boxer would have been sanctioned to fight mayweather this is no different. If he wanted mayweather would tko him in 30 seconds. Look at what that nate guy did to mcgregor in his own sport. In 49 fights very few have even laid a glove on mayweather and they are pro boxers many of them very talented in their own right.
Login to get fewer ads

Paddy Power have paid out on Mayweather winning already on 23:24 - Aug 23 with 2918 viewsBorisOrTrevor

Paddy Power have paid out on Mayweather winning already on 21:56 - Aug 23 by Herbivore

Yeah, I make Mayweather great value at that price. 1/100 would probably be about right. It's a total mismatch.

For the first time ever I totally agree with you. The fight is a farce.

Romford - never ever post bets and call them Certs, setting yourself up for a fall when it goes wrong, which it will. You just give ammunition to likes of Dotty to post about in between him waxing his ball sack as he normally does on a Weds evening.

BOT

Paddy Power have paid out on Mayweather winning already on 23:29 - Aug 23 with 2907 viewsITFCson

Paddy Power have paid out on Mayweather winning already on 22:31 - Aug 23 by SE1blue

I got Burnley in a treble with West Ham and Stoke.

The Milk Cup has made me £260 in two days.

Always value in this competition in the early rounds. Wolves were priced up at a ridiculous 11/1 in places today. How some saw a wolves victory over saints less likely than a palace win yesterday astounds me
Paddy Power have paid out on Mayweather winning already on 23:44 - Aug 23 with 2891 viewsvapour_trail

Paddy Power have paid out on Mayweather winning already on 23:24 - Aug 23 by BorisOrTrevor

For the first time ever I totally agree with you. The fight is a farce.

Romford - never ever post bets and call them Certs, setting yourself up for a fall when it goes wrong, which it will. You just give ammunition to likes of Dotty to post about in between him waxing his ball sack as he normally does on a Weds evening.

You're quite an unpleasant individual all told.

Trailing vapour since 1999.
Poll: Should Gav and Phil limiti the number of polls?

Paddy Power have paid out on Mayweather winning already on 00:36 - Aug 24 with 2866 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Paddy Power have paid out on Mayweather winning already on 22:11 - Aug 23 by gtsb1966

I wouldn't watch it if the fight was on my front lawn let alone get up in the middle of the night and pay for it. The fight isn't even a sell out. Its a farce of a fight making a mockery of the sport between two unlikeable men.

I like McGregor

When you say it's not a sell out.. you forget to include the part where the cheapest available ticket to buy that isn't yet sold is $1500

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

Paddy Power have paid out on Mayweather winning already on 01:05 - Aug 24 with 2862 viewsDolly2.0

Paddy Power have paid out on Mayweather winning already on 23:44 - Aug 23 by vapour_trail

You're quite an unpleasant individual all told.

I know, and a peeping Tom as well it seems. I shall have to remember to shut the curtains on Wednesdays.

Poll: Be honest, how many times have you played the clip of Noel Hunt's goal?

Paddy Power have paid out on Mayweather winning already on 01:09 - Aug 24 with 2861 viewsDolly2.0

Paddy Power have paid out on Mayweather winning already on 22:15 - Aug 23 by Archer4721

I admire you for trying to get him to see, but people who don't understand how it works and have been taught all their lives that gambling is a sin will never fathom it out.

I understand how gambling works, I know that some make a profit from it, and many many more lose.

I have also never been taught it's a sin (I'm not remotely religious and nor are my parents).

You seem to have missed what I'm doing here.

Paddy Power have paid out on Mayweather winning already on 01:15 - Aug 24 with 2857 viewsDolly2.0

Paddy Power have paid out on Mayweather winning already on 22:39 - Aug 23 by N2_Blue

Give it a rest man!!! For christ sake.

At least I'm consistent, unlike yourself. You were hating Mick and saying he should go a few months ago, saying you weren't renewing... now you're loving ITFC and went to a nothing league cup game last night!

Paddy Power have paid out on Mayweather winning already on 05:59 - Aug 24 with 2784 viewsBenters

Paddy Power have paid out on Mayweather winning already on 20:59 - Aug 23 by Colin_Viljoen

I put £100 on it................how did it go??

*Swerve Alert*

'it got cramp'

'the dog is ok that is the main thing'

lol

Gentlybentley
Poll: Simple poll plane banner over Norwich

Paddy Power have paid out on Mayweather winning already on 06:54 - Aug 24 with 2774 viewsgtsb1966

Paddy Power have paid out on Mayweather winning already on 00:36 - Aug 24 by The_Romford_Blue

I like McGregor

When you say it's not a sell out.. you forget to include the part where the cheapest available ticket to buy that isn't yet sold is $1500

I didn't forget to include anything. When Mayweather fought Pacquiao it was a sell out and tickets were going for more than that because it was between two BOXERS. The boxing fraternity view this fight as as farce.
Paddy Power have paid out on Mayweather winning already on 07:05 - Aug 24 with 2756 viewsBenters

Paddy Power have paid out on Mayweather winning already on 01:09 - Aug 24 by Dolly2.0

I understand how gambling works, I know that some make a profit from it, and many many more lose.

I have also never been taught it's a sin (I'm not remotely religious and nor are my parents).

You seem to have missed what I'm doing here.

mugs game innit.

Im far to tight to gamble.

Gentlybentley

Paddy Power have paid out on Mayweather winning already on 09:54 - Aug 24 with 2687 viewsbackwiththeboysagain

Paddy Power have paid out on Mayweather winning already on 21:03 - Aug 23 by Dolly2.0

"Kilara Phoroah in the 8:51 at Peterborough at 8/1 is the vale each way bet 3 places Skybet. Absolute certainty to place at the very least. If it gets on the bunny, will potentially win."

And this is why gambling's a mugs game people.

It came last.

Paddy Power have paid out on Mayweather winning already on 10:08 - Aug 24 with 2671 viewsclive_baker

Paddy Power have paid out on Mayweather winning already on 07:05 - Aug 24 by Benters

mugs game innit.

Im far to tight to gamble.

Shame because it's sounds like you would fit right in.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

Paddy Power have paid out on Mayweather winning already on 10:08 - Aug 24 with 2671 viewsHarryWright

Paddy Power have paid out on Mayweather winning already on 20:45 - Aug 23 by The_Romford_Blue

I know of people putting £180,000 on Mayweather at 2/9 to win £40,000

Absolute bonkers

McGregors hand speed is something most boxers would dream of having. Mayweather hasn't seen someone with that speed of punch and movement and that's why I think he will stun the world Saturday

If you think Mayweather hasn't fought anyone with Mcgregors hand speed then you are very very wrong. Look at his resume, he beat Pac barely taking a hit - Pacs an eight weight world champion - Mcgregor has no chance at all.
Paddy Power have paid out on Mayweather winning already on 10:12 - Aug 24 with 2666 viewsJosebadleg

Paddy Power have paid out on Mayweather winning already on 10:08 - Aug 24 by HarryWright

If you think Mayweather hasn't fought anyone with Mcgregors hand speed then you are very very wrong. Look at his resume, he beat Pac barely taking a hit - Pacs an eight weight world champion - Mcgregor has no chance at all.

They say I have a short attenti.........
Poll: What are you looking for in the new manager

Paddy Power have paid out on Mayweather winning already on 08:13 - Aug 27 with 2537 viewsHerbivore

Paddy Power have paid out on Mayweather winning already on 22:13 - Aug 23 by Herbivore

You're going to be very disappointed. McGregor may be considered a good striker by MMA standards but he is no professional boxer and he'd get schooled by every fighter Mayweather has beaten in the last decade. Mayweather may carry him for a bit but he wins this how and when he wants.

This was about right, Rommers. Carried him a few rounds while he sussed him out then gradually upped it and stopped him. Doubt he got out of third gear.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Paddy Power have paid out on Mayweather winning already on 12:58 - Aug 27 with 2450 viewsBenters

Paddy Power have paid out on Mayweather winning already on 10:08 - Aug 24 by clive_baker

Shame because it's sounds like you would fit right in.

No fk that .

Gentlybentley

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024