Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
How much will we get for Benyu? 21:01 - Aug 23 with 2431 viewsRocky

4-year contract with Celtic, so I would have thought quite a hefty compensation?
How much will we get for Benyu? on 21:03 - Aug 23 with 2410 viewsJ2BLUE

£500k if we're lucky.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

How much will we get for Benyu? on 21:09 - Aug 23 with 2380 viewsRocky

How much will we get for Benyu? on 21:03 - Aug 23 by J2BLUE

£500k if we're lucky.

I assume there's some formula based on his age, contract offered by his old club etc.
Or is a figure just plucked out of the air?
How much will we get for Benyu? on 21:10 - Aug 23 with 2367 viewsJ2BLUE

How much will we get for Benyu? on 21:09 - Aug 23 by Rocky

I assume there's some formula based on his age, contract offered by his old club etc.

I think it's plucked out of the air massively in favour of bigger clubs.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

How much will we get for Benyu? on 21:12 - Aug 23 with 2352 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

How much will we get for Benyu? on 21:03 - Aug 23 by J2BLUE

£500k if we're lucky.

I have absolutely no idea but if I had to guess, that would've been my figure too

It should be compulsory for a tribunal to put a 20% sell on clause in for future sales

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

How much will we get for Benyu? on 21:52 - Aug 23 with 2177 viewsTractorWood

How much will we get for Benyu? on 21:09 - Aug 23 by Rocky

If you've got a category 1 academy, compensation levels are higher. So we even get shafted on that front.
[Post edited 23 Aug 2017 21:53]

I know that was then, but it could be again..
Poll: At present who do you think you'll vote for?

How much will we get for Benyu? on 22:00 - Aug 23 with 2153 viewsPhilTWTD

How much will we get for Benyu? on 21:52 - Aug 23 by TractorWood

If you've got a category 1 academy, compensation levels are higher. So we even get shafted on that front.
[Post edited 23 Aug 2017 21:53]

I'm not sure that's the case, think it's a FIFA formula based on length of time at the club, whether a contract has been offered, experience, that sort of thing. Think it'll ber a couple of hundred thousand.

There is a formula relating to academy schoolboys who haven't previously agreed a scholarship who move on where academy category is a factor.
How much will we get for Benyu? on 22:03 - Aug 23 with 2118 viewsMullet

How much will we get for Benyu? on 22:00 - Aug 23 by PhilTWTD

I'm not sure that's the case, think it's a FIFA formula based on length of time at the club, whether a contract has been offered, experience, that sort of thing. Think it'll ber a couple of hundred thousand.

There is a formula relating to academy schoolboys who haven't previously agreed a scholarship who move on where academy category is a factor.

Didn't we get £750k for one kid?

It's bloody disgusting we get such a small fee for Benyu regardless. There's so much money swishing about the game now even Celtic must have a few sheckles.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

How much will we get for Benyu? on 22:08 - Aug 23 with 2083 viewsTractorWood

Apologies, I think you're right.

I know that was then, but it could be again..
Poll: At present who do you think you'll vote for?

Login to get fewer ads

How much will we get for Benyu? on 22:35 - Aug 23 with 1982 viewsmarchy

Memory clouded by last night...Benwho?
How much will we get for Benyu? on 22:37 - Aug 23 with 1977 viewsKieran_Knows

Am I also right in saying that tribunal fees between Scottish and English clubs are cheaper? Hence the reason why they got Moussa Dembele for 500k last summer? Considering he was linked with £5-£10m moves 6 months earlier, I presume English clubs didn't want to run the risk.

Sworn I've read that somewhere, or is that just a load of cr*p?!

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

How much will we get for Benyu? on 09:53 - Aug 24 with 1594 viewsPhilTWTD

How much will we get for Benyu? on 22:37 - Aug 23 by Kieran_Knows

Am I also right in saying that tribunal fees between Scottish and English clubs are cheaper? Hence the reason why they got Moussa Dembele for 500k last summer? Considering he was linked with £5-£10m moves 6 months earlier, I presume English clubs didn't want to run the risk.

Sworn I've read that somewhere, or is that just a load of cr*p?!

Yes, I think because similar moves betwen English clubs would go to tribunals - if the clubs were unable to agree a compensation figure - rather than the FIFA formula.

This post has been edited by an administrator
How much will we get for Benyu? on 09:56 - Aug 24 with 1570 viewsPhilTWTD

How much will we get for Benyu? on 22:03 - Aug 23 by Mullet

Didn't we get £750k for one kid?

It's bloody disgusting we get such a small fee for Benyu regardless. There's so much money swishing about the game now even Celtic must have a few sheckles.

That was for Charlie Brown, but was a bit different was a compensation figure agreed between the clubs. He'd already signed a scholarship.

While we ought to get more for Benyu than we are, it's worth noting that we will have benefited from the same FIFA formula when taking young players from Ireland and elsewhere over the years.
How much will we get for Benyu? on 10:10 - Aug 24 with 1522 viewsKing_of_Portman_Rd

Didn't we pay something like £250k for Cresswell after a tribunal?

Though most reidiculous was Danny Ings.. Liverpool paid a record fee: £6.5 million up front, with an extra £1.5 million in player performance-related bonuses and an added 20% of any future fee should Liverpool sell the striker.

Burnley did incredibly well there, considering he was out of contract and left for 'free'
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024