Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Who used to sing this in the Old West Stand? 21:55 - Aug 23 with 1837 viewsallezlesbleus

We had chips and gravy twice, sweet and sour pork without the rice...............

Another one was along the lines of:

Arms up, Arms up,
Wrists together, Wrists together,
Elbows together, Elbows together, etc, etc
followed by, rather bizarrely, singing in the rain, we're singing in the rain!
Who used to sing this in the Old West Stand? on 23:30 - Aug 23 with 1727 viewsColin_Viljoen

What year was that???
Who used to sing this in the Old West Stand? on 23:46 - Aug 23 with 1712 viewsTLA

I remember singing in the rain, and some great renditions of the Rainbow theme tune when there was actually a rainbow!

I was a west stander in the mid 1980s.
Who used to sing this in the Old West Stand? on 23:57 - Aug 23 with 1696 viewsbluejake78

Who used to sing this in the Old West Stand? on 23:46 - Aug 23 by TLA

I remember singing in the rain, and some great renditions of the Rainbow theme tune when there was actually a rainbow!

I was a west stander in the mid 1980s.

The Bury boys did this. Bury and Newmarket were the boys.
Who used to sing this in the Old West Stand? on 04:06 - Aug 24 with 1639 viewsCrofty

West Stand in front of the North was excellent fun back in the mid to late eighties.

There was some right characters in their.

Can remember that song well from that time.
Who used to sing this in the Old West Stand? on 06:46 - Aug 24 with 1576 viewsITFC_Forever

I've heard both the songs, some guys I knew through MJH used to sing them sometimes at away games.

When the North Stand was terracing in the late 80s / early 90s, the last couple of blocks of the West Stand lower tier was a lively place.

P 1118, W 498, D 285, L 335, F 1699, A 1352
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

Who used to sing this in the Old West Stand? on 14:58 - Aug 24 with 1350 viewsallezlesbleus

Who used to sing this in the Old West Stand? on 23:30 - Aug 23 by Colin_Viljoen

What year was that???

I used to stand in there from around 79 onwards until about 89, with the odd venture in the North for a change. Used to be a really good atmosphere in the West, next to the away fans in that end of the North.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024