Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Anyone else wanting to contribute... 12:01 - Aug 24 with 600 viewshoppy

If anyone else wants to add their get well wishes for Andre, could they please add them to this thread, below, by Sunday night if possible, as would be good to be able to start getting them into the card/book and get printed up next week. Please remember to include either your name or username, whichever you want your message attributed to, within the post to make it easier for cutting and pasting. Thanks.

Get well wishes to Andre from all at TWTD... by hoppy 8 Aug 2017 11:46
Morning all. I've had a message this morning from Freddies_ears with an idea...

How about we design a big get-well card for Andre from all on TWTD? I've been asked if I could do a design for the front, then we can collect messages from anyone that wants to send a message of encouragement here on twtd and then if we set a deadline to contribute by (I don't know when best, given people are on holidays etc - shall we say by the end of August, or sooner? - open to suggestions on that, Phil?).

I could then go into this thread to collate them all, to copy and paste into the get well card to get it printed up to send to Andre. It could be very, very big (or over a few pages if the number of wishes leant more towards a booklet than a card), and just might give him a little lift?

I think it's a good idea, and happy to sort it out.

It will be helpful if people could include the name they want to be associated with the message (either posting name, or actual name as some have done - doesn't matter either way) within the message area please, as it will make it easier for cutting and pasting. Thanks!

Phil/Gav, would you mind stickying this (and perhaps letting those that usually just go on the News Comments without coming on the forum know about it as well so that they can contribute as well)?

Thanks.

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Anyone else wanting to contribute... on 12:04 - Aug 24 with 580 viewsBurwell_Blue

He has already read them all on the forum.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024