Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Lower tier tickets now on sale for QPR away (n/t) 10:46 - Aug 25 with 1566 viewsKing_ding_a_lin_g

Lower tier tickets now on sale for QPR away (n/t) on 10:48 - Aug 25 with 1557 viewsBlue_Order

So you can all calm down, you cleanshirts.
Lower tier tickets now on sale for QPR away (n/t) on 13:26 - Aug 25 with 1455 viewsbluelou

I've only ever been in the top tier; it's always been fun up there...
Is it really worth switching tickets to lower?

Poll: What will have the greatest positive impact on attendances next season?

Lower tier tickets now on sale for QPR away (n/t) on 13:29 - Aug 25 with 1450 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Oi oi

Get in there

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

Lower tier tickets now on sale for QPR away (n/t) on 13:31 - Aug 25 with 1443 viewsKing_ding_a_lin_g

Lower tier tickets now on sale for QPR away (n/t) on 13:26 - Aug 25 by bluelou

I've only ever been in the top tier; it's always been fun up there...
Is it really worth switching tickets to lower?

Been in both tiers and I have to say lower tier is much better... vague memories of a Darren currie last minute winner shortly after he joined us (maybe even his first game?) and ending up a couple of rows further forward during the celebrations.
Lower tier tickets now on sale for QPR away (n/t) on 13:32 - Aug 25 with 1436 viewsTractorCam

Lower tier tickets now on sale for QPR away (n/t) on 13:31 - Aug 25 by King_ding_a_lin_g

Been in both tiers and I have to say lower tier is much better... vague memories of a Darren currie last minute winner shortly after he joined us (maybe even his first game?) and ending up a couple of rows further forward during the celebrations.

Not a last minute winner but he did score the 3rd in a 4-2 win on his debut, top of the league!

Poll: An interesting day for our politicians, but which one is worse?

Lower tier tickets now on sale for QPR away (n/t) on 13:46 - Aug 25 with 1412 viewsTractorWood

Romford - you're welcome.

I know that was then, but it could be again..
Poll: At present who do you think you'll vote for?

Lower tier tickets now on sale for QPR away (n/t) on 14:06 - Aug 25 with 1380 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Lower tier tickets now on sale for QPR away (n/t) on 13:46 - Aug 25 by TractorWood

Romford - you're welcome.

I would've held out until next Saturday anyway

But cheers

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

Lower tier tickets now on sale for QPR away (n/t) on 14:11 - Aug 25 with 1375 viewsBlue_Order

Lower tier tickets now on sale for QPR away (n/t) on 13:32 - Aug 25 by TractorCam

Not a last minute winner but he did score the 3rd in a 4-2 win on his debut, top of the league!

I accidentally drove the wrong way round the north circular, so was late to that game. Then the stewards put me and my mate in the home end, then finally into the away end just as Currie was coming on.
Login to get fewer ads

Lower tier tickets now on sale for QPR away (n/t) on 16:25 - Aug 25 with 1270 viewsTJS

At last - just booked my tickets.
I quite like to see the goal net in full when town score.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024