Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Be interesting to see how Folami does tonight. 19:20 - Aug 29 with 2490 views3_5_2

Has talent just lacks application at times it is said.

If he can work harder off the ball the boy has a chance.

Seen him twice and been impressed.

I can't go tonight but would be interested to see how he does.
[Post edited 29 Aug 2017 19:21]

Hindsight is always 20:20
Poll: Which system should we play?

Be interesting to see how Folami does tonight. on 21:49 - Aug 29 with 2314 viewsPauls_Cr0wn_Jewells

Was excellent, for an 18 year old his hold up and link up play caused havoc, great with the ball into his feet.

Done excellent to round the keeper for the second goal and got the well deserved goal, Ipswich's third, worked tirelessly, still raw but major potential very impressed.

Poll: Offer Bishop a new contract now?

Be interesting to see how Folami does tonight. on 22:02 - Aug 29 with 2270 views3_5_2

Be interesting to see how Folami does tonight. on 21:49 - Aug 29 by Pauls_Cr0wn_Jewells

Was excellent, for an 18 year old his hold up and link up play caused havoc, great with the ball into his feet.

Done excellent to round the keeper for the second goal and got the well deserved goal, Ipswich's third, worked tirelessly, still raw but major potential very impressed.

Thanks PCJ

He is highly regarded at the club but as you say very raw

Surely work rate is easier to instill than basic talent?

Hope he forfils his potential with us

Be interesting to see how Folami does tonight. on 19:42 - Apr 2 with 1808 views3_5_2

Be interesting to see how Folami does tonight. on 22:02 - Aug 29 by 3_5_2

Thanks PCJ

He is highly regarded at the club but as you say very raw

Surely work rate is easier to instill than basic talent?

Hope he forfils his potential with us

Pleased for the boy.

I think he certainly has the talent.

Be interesting to see how Folami does tonight. on 19:47 - Apr 2 with 1763 viewsPauls_Cr0wn_Jewells

Be interesting to see how Folami does tonight. on 19:42 - Apr 2 by 3_5_2

Pleased for the boy.

I think he certainly has the talent.

Been rave reviews about him for a while, McCarthy always berating his lack of work ethic. Thought it was excellent today

Poll: Offer Bishop a new contract now?

Be interesting to see how Folami does tonight. on 20:10 - Apr 2 with 1693 views3_5_2

Be interesting to see how Folami does tonight. on 19:47 - Apr 2 by Pauls_Cr0wn_Jewells

Been rave reviews about him for a while, McCarthy always berating his lack of work ethic. Thought it was excellent today

I saw him in a pre season friendly and got speaking to Milts about him

He said he had the skills just a question mark about the work ethic side of the game

The coaches can tell/show him what to do on that side but desire is something you can't coach.

Hopefully having now had a taste of the first team, he will push on

Be interesting to see how Folami does tonight. on 20:52 - Apr 2 with 1626 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

Be interesting to see how Folami does tonight. on 19:47 - Apr 2 by Pauls_Cr0wn_Jewells

Sounds like it worked, good stuff

Highlighting crass stupidity since sometime around 2010
Poll: Would you want Messi to sign?

Be interesting to see how Folami does tonight. on 20:55 - Apr 2 with 1600 viewsReuser_is_God

Be interesting to see how Folami does tonight. on 20:52 - Apr 2 by C_HealyIsAPleasure

Sounds like it worked, good stuff

Looks a real player to me.

Hopefully he kicks on now. I’d start him at Brentford, fcuk it.

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

Be interesting to see how Folami does tonight. on 12:27 - Apr 3 with 1410 viewsCurrie10

Be interesting to see how Folami does tonight. on 20:55 - Apr 2 by Reuser_is_God

How did he do second half yesterday?
Login to get fewer ads

Be interesting to see how Folami does tonight. on 12:28 - Apr 3 with 1404 viewsKieran_Knows

Be interesting to see how Folami does tonight. on 20:55 - Apr 2 by Reuser_is_God

Agree with you on that one. 3-5-2, Folami and Waghorn up top.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024