Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
One tweet that encapsulates the Trump era so far 11:12 - Aug 30 with 5272 viewsDarth_Koont

I'd missed this so apologies if it's already been posted.

It's from Ann Coulter who is the US's Katie Hopkins and one of Trump's major cheerleaders and opinion-formers. It may be pure trolling but it's so stupid it's almost impressive.

Pronouns: He/Him

One tweet that encapsulates the Trump era so far on 11:57 - Aug 30 with 4105 viewsstickymockwell

frucking hell

Give him a ball and a yard of grass
Poll: How many times have you looked at the table since full time yesterday?

One tweet that encapsulates the Trump era so far on 12:02 - Aug 30 with 4085 viewsDarth_Koont

One tweet that encapsulates the Trump era so far on 11:57 - Aug 30 by stickymockwell

frucking hell

Didn't even matter that the lesbian mayor was voted out almost 2 years ago.

So even more "credible" that Hurricane Harvey is punishment for that. Unless God has problems and delays getting his plans past the committee stage.

One tweet that encapsulates the Trump era so far on 12:06 - Aug 30 with 4060 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Shes just a professional troll.

When will people learn not to feed the trolls.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

One tweet that encapsulates the Trump era so far on 12:10 - Aug 30 with 4046 viewsDarth_Koont

One tweet that encapsulates the Trump era so far on 12:06 - Aug 30 by Marshalls_Mullet

Shes just a professional troll.

When will people learn not to feed the trolls.

Not as simple as that.

More so than even Katie Hopkins, Coulter forms public opinion. With the emphasis on opinion rather than any deeper knowledge or thought. Alex Jones of Infowars is the same too - and hugely important for Trump to not only win the election but get the Republican nomination in the first place.

We can't just dismiss these people as trolls anymore.

One tweet that encapsulates the Trump era so far on 12:58 - Aug 30 with 3946 viewsreusersfreekicks

One tweet that encapsulates the Trump era so far on 12:10 - Aug 30 by Darth_Koont

Not as simple as that.

More so than even Katie Hopkins, Coulter forms public opinion. With the emphasis on opinion rather than any deeper knowledge or thought. Alex Jones of Infowars is the same too - and hugely important for Trump to not only win the election but get the Republican nomination in the first place.

Utterly terrifying. What a f*cked up country
One tweet that encapsulates the Trump era so far on 15:54 - Aug 30 with 3819 viewsRyorry

Don't think OMG quite hacks it for this!!!!

Derren Brown would point out how this kind of thing can worm into a kind of acceptance of it via people's sub-conscious tho.

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

One tweet that encapsulates the Trump era so far on 16:15 - Aug 30 with 3780 viewsblue_oyster

How to wind up the Left. Sadly, it's too easy.

Conventional wisdom is the enemy of thought.
Poll: Who is the most hated contributor to this site?

One tweet that encapsulates the Trump era so far on 16:19 - Aug 30 with 3758 viewsDarth_Koont

One tweet that encapsulates the Trump era so far on 16:15 - Aug 30 by blue_oyster

How to wind up the Left. Sadly, it's too easy.

No, it's how she winds up stupid people on the right that is the problem. And they believe her.

She's as laughable as you but in her case the effect is dangerous.

Login to get fewer ads

One tweet that encapsulates the Trump era so far on 16:26 - Aug 30 with 3742 viewsblue_oyster

One tweet that encapsulates the Trump era so far on 16:19 - Aug 30 by Darth_Koont

No, it's how she winds up stupid people on the right that is the problem. And they believe her.

She's as laughable as you but in her case the effect is dangerous.

You're already been tricked into disproving what you do not know. And you don't even realise it. Haha.

One tweet that encapsulates the Trump era so far on 16:31 - Aug 30 with 3725 viewsDarth_Koont

One tweet that encapsulates the Trump era so far on 16:26 - Aug 30 by blue_oyster

You're already been tricked into disproving what you do not know. And you don't even realise it. Haha.

You're wasting your time on here. Imagine how your trolling would work with people who think you're mostly making sense?

One tweet that encapsulates the Trump era so far on 16:39 - Aug 30 with 3703 viewsblue_oyster

One tweet that encapsulates the Trump era so far on 16:31 - Aug 30 by Darth_Koont

You're wasting your time on here. Imagine how your trolling would work with people who think you're mostly making sense?

Indeed, I have your attention again, like a dog watching a card trick.

One tweet that encapsulates the Trump era so far on 16:51 - Aug 30 with 3679 viewsDarth_Koont

One tweet that encapsulates the Trump era so far on 16:39 - Aug 30 by blue_oyster

Gmpf.

You really are a rubbish troll. But entertaining.

One tweet that encapsulates the Trump era so far on 16:52 - Aug 30 with 3676 viewsElderGrizzly

One tweet that encapsulates the Trump era so far on 12:10 - Aug 30 by Darth_Koont

Not as simple as that.

Did you see her meltdown because she was moved 2 seats to the left on a plane?

http://thehill.com/homenews/media/342480-trevor-noah-calls-ann-coulter-the-airli

She is dangerous and as you say can bring a wave of 'hate' as she continues to spout her bile.
One tweet that encapsulates the Trump era so far on 18:38 - Aug 30 with 3596 viewsWeWereZombies

One tweet that encapsulates the Trump era so far on 16:39 - Aug 30 by blue_oyster

What do you think is going through a dog's mind when it watches a card trick? Can it tell the difference between hearts, diamonds, trumps and spades? I doubt it. Can it count the number of markings on the cards or discern the difference between jack, queen and king? I doubt it. I suspect it is just looking at the fingers of the hands manipulating the cards and thinking 'I could eat those if they were dismembered'.

Poll: How will we get fourteen points from the last five games ?

One tweet that encapsulates the Trump era so far on 18:56 - Aug 30 with 3571 viewsVic

Another loon has escaped obviously. Sorry guys she nothing to do with me and my lot!

Poll: Right now, who would you rather have as Prime Minister?

One tweet that encapsulates the Trump era so far on 18:59 - Aug 30 with 3564 viewsblue_oyster

One tweet that encapsulates the Trump era so far on 18:38 - Aug 30 by WeWereZombies

What do you think is going through a dog's mind when it watches a card trick? Can it tell the difference between hearts, diamonds, trumps and spades? I doubt it. Can it count the number of markings on the cards or discern the difference between jack, queen and king? I doubt it. I suspect it is just looking at the fingers of the hands manipulating the cards and thinking 'I could eat those if they were dismembered'.

Balls.

One tweet that encapsulates the Trump era so far on 19:09 - Aug 30 with 3549 viewsWeWereZombies

One tweet that encapsulates the Trump era so far on 18:59 - Aug 30 by blue_oyster

Balls.

Well, if it helps you to have your flies open and them hanging out when you shuffle I guess the rest of us have to put up with it...

One tweet that encapsulates the Trump era so far on 07:42 - Aug 31 with 3443 viewsgordon

It's more like there's a really fat bloke trying to walk down a steep icy pavement on a crisp winter's night and you can't help watch.
One tweet that encapsulates the Trump era so far on 08:00 - Aug 31 with 3420 viewsStokieBlue

Why does it encapsulate the Trump era?

Trolls have always been trolls, amazingly there were even trolls in pre-Trump era,.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

One tweet that encapsulates the Trump era so far on 08:03 - Aug 31 with 3396 viewsWeWereZombies

One tweet that encapsulates the Trump era so far on 08:00 - Aug 31 by StokieBlue

Trolls have always been trolls, amazingly there were even trolls in pre-Trump era,.

SB

I think if you read the OP you will see that Darth considers whether or not it is trolling but makes the point that the woman responsible does have a media presence so is a significant threat.

Attention to detail, dear boy, attention to detail...

One tweet that encapsulates the Trump era so far on 08:07 - Aug 31 with 3380 viewsGlasgowBlue

One tweet that encapsulates the Trump era so far on 08:03 - Aug 31 by WeWereZombies

I think if you read the OP you will see that Darth considers whether or not it is trolling but makes the point that the woman responsible does have a media presence so is a significant threat.

Are you saying that before the "Trump era" there weren't people with "media presence" coming out with stuff like that?

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

One tweet that encapsulates the Trump era so far on 08:11 - Aug 31 with 3372 viewsStokieBlue

One tweet that encapsulates the Trump era so far on 08:03 - Aug 31 by WeWereZombies

Come on Zombie, that's rather condescending, I can read just fine.

How does having a media presence equate to an encapsulation of the Trump era? He just wanted to look fashionable by working Trump into the post when a simple expression of disbelief at the idiotic tweet would be more accurate.

SB

One tweet that encapsulates the Trump era so far on 08:11 - Aug 31 with 3372 viewsgordon

One tweet that encapsulates the Trump era so far on 08:07 - Aug 31 by GlasgowBlue

Are you saying that before the "Trump era" there weren't people with "media presence" coming out with stuff like that?

I can't see anyone saying or even insinuating that.
One tweet that encapsulates the Trump era so far on 08:15 - Aug 31 with 3369 viewsgordon

One tweet that encapsulates the Trump era so far on 08:00 - Aug 31 by StokieBlue

SB

Trump wholly rejects scientific understanding and evidence-based policymaking. This tweet effectively does the same. Careful, Trump will probably retweet it.
One tweet that encapsulates the Trump era so far on 08:17 - Aug 31 with 3357 viewsStokieBlue

One tweet that encapsulates the Trump era so far on 08:15 - Aug 31 by gordon

Trump wholly rejects scientific understanding and evidence-based policymaking. This tweet effectively does the same. Careful, Trump will probably retweet it.

Indeed he might but it's not Trump-era.

These views and posts have been around for ages, it's just stupidity and idiocy - there is no reason to work Trump into the post.

It's becoming annoyingly fashionable and detracts from the actual debates which should be had.

SB

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024