Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Goldson 09:39 - Aug 31 with 2746 viewsNorthern_Blue81

Just read on the world wide web that in Feb this year he has had preventative surgery on his heart after they found a defect with it. Not played for 6 months for this reason.

Goldson on 09:48 - Aug 31 with 2687 viewsITFC_Forever

Yes. We know.

P 1118, W 498, D 285, L 335, F 1699, A 1352
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

Goldson on 09:48 - Aug 31 with 2683 viewsWD19

I think he was heavily involved in their pre-season......so presumably preventative only and a clean bill of health now.
Goldson on 09:51 - Aug 31 with 2676 viewsartsbossbeard

Maybe clubs (buying & selling) should go through a process prior to a sale or a loan where the player in question is put through his paces to make sure that he's fit to play prior to any other arrangements taking place?

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

Goldson on 09:55 - Aug 31 with 2624 viewsNorthern_Blue81

Goldson on 09:48 - Aug 31 by ITFC_Forever

Yes. We know.

I did not.
Goldson on 09:58 - Aug 31 with 2605 viewshomer_123

Goldson on 09:51 - Aug 31 by artsbossbeard

Maybe clubs (buying & selling) should go through a process prior to a sale or a loan where the player in question is put through his paces to make sure that he's fit to play prior to any other arrangements taking place?

Like a test?

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

Goldson on 09:59 - Aug 31 with 2599 viewsartsbossbeard

Goldson on 09:58 - Aug 31 by homer_123

Like a test?

More medical related, I'd envisage.

Needs a snappy title though.

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.

Goldson on 09:59 - Aug 31 with 2598 viewsNorthern_Blue81

Goldson on 09:51 - Aug 31 by artsbossbeard

Heart defects for any sports person is in some instances a career stopper. Is positive he has had a few run out's lately.

I have never heard of him or his health issues, so excuse me if we are going over old ground.
Goldson on 10:00 - Aug 31 with 2587 viewshomer_123

Goldson on 09:59 - Aug 31 by artsbossbeard

More medical related, I'd envisage.

Needs a snappy title though.

I think there is mileage in this. Can anyone come up with a name for this? Who's in creative and brand design?

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

Login to get fewer ads

Goldson on 10:04 - Aug 31 with 2548 viewsartsbossbeard

Goldson on 09:59 - Aug 31 by Northern_Blue81

Heart defects for any sports person is in some instances a career stopper. Is positive he has had a few run out's lately.

I have never heard of him or his health issues, so excuse me if we are going over old ground.

I was being 100% flippant, so apologies.

In fairness, if he's got the Doctor's sign off, he's good to go. No messing about with heart related stuff.

Goldson on 10:24 - Aug 31 with 2475 viewsHeathlander

Goldson on 10:00 - Aug 31 by homer_123

I think there is mileage in this. Can anyone come up with a name for this? Who's in creative and brand design?

Nope, I've got nothing.
Goldson on 10:29 - Aug 31 with 2452 viewsdusseldorf_blue

Goldson on 10:24 - Aug 31 by Heathlander

Nope, I've got nothing.

Medizincheck!?
Goldson on 10:34 - Aug 31 with 2441 viewsconnorscontract

Goldson on 10:00 - Aug 31 by homer_123

Hoppy's your man!

The best I can come up with is:

E.M.D.I.T.F.W.E.T.P.F?

It's an acronym for "Excuse me Doctor is this footballer well enough to play football?"

It's strong, but I reckon it could be tweaked a little.
Goldson on 12:25 - Aug 31 with 2310 viewsEdmunds5

Maybe I'm being sentimental but instead of just looking at the benefits/lack of benefits for us, is it not just great to see someone who has a lot of potential back playing football again at a good level given his health problems? It was obviously a serious problem that could have resulted in retirement, why not look on the positive side.
[Post edited 31 Aug 2017 12:26]

La la la Sixto Peralta
Poll: Transfer deadline day or Christmas?
Blog: A Representation Of Stability

Goldson on 12:35 - Aug 31 with 2269 viewsWickets

Goldson on 09:59 - Aug 31 by Northern_Blue81

You must not make the smallest of mistakes,if that's what it was, as the forum police will shoot you down.
Goldson on 12:44 - Aug 31 with 2230 viewsKitman

Good player though and a popular one with the Amex regulars.. Information discussed this morning with my ST holding friend down there. Deemed to be as fit as a flea again. Don't see an issue there..

Blog: [Blog] Interesting Start to the New Season

Goldson on 13:00 - Aug 31 with 2180 viewssolemio

Goldson on 10:34 - Aug 31 by connorscontract

Hoppy's your man!

The best I can come up with is:

E.M.D.I.T.F.W.E.T.P.F?

It's an acronym for "Excuse me Doctor is this footballer well enough to play football?"

It's strong, but I reckon it could be tweaked a little.

I like Emdit wet poof. Very snappy.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024