Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Birmingham,Wolves,Sunderland,Middlesbrough,Villa 17:26 - Aug 31 with 1232 viewsbluesym

all in desperate competition to see who can spend the most.

Best bit of this of course is that at least 2 of them clubs will still be championship clubs again next season.

Poll: Is Micheal Mcintyre actually funny?

Birmingham,Wolves,Sunderland,Middlesbrough,Villa on 17:35 - Aug 31 with 1165 viewsSteve_M

I'm amazed Sky announced some fixtures today rather than waiting to base it on which sides did spend the most.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Birmingham,Wolves,Sunderland,Middlesbrough,Villa on 17:36 - Aug 31 with 1151 viewsbluesym

Birmingham,Wolves,Sunderland,Middlesbrough,Villa on 17:35 - Aug 31 by Steve_M

I'm amazed Sky announced some fixtures today rather than waiting to base it on which sides did spend the most.

I havent even put Sky on, I think it would irritate me to much.Are they all in a frenzy over Redknapp?

Poll: Is Micheal Mcintyre actually funny?

Birmingham,Wolves,Sunderland,Middlesbrough,Villa on 18:12 - Aug 31 with 1014 viewsyorkshire

I would put good money on more than 2 of these not going up - I think Wolves are a good side and M'boro have spent well but the other three are potential basket cases and fans will turn if they aren't up there soon - very good chance that none of the managers of those three clubs will still be there at the end of the season
Birmingham,Wolves,Sunderland,Middlesbrough,Villa on 18:17 - Aug 31 with 990 viewsstrikalite

What's the name of that Club beginning with D who are still in the Championship having spent about £50m in the last three seasons?
Birmingham,Wolves,Sunderland,Middlesbrough,Villa on 18:19 - Aug 31 with 979 viewsSteve_M

Birmingham,Wolves,Sunderland,Middlesbrough,Villa on 17:36 - Aug 31 by bluesym

I havent even put Sky on, I think it would irritate me to much.Are they all in a frenzy over Redknapp?

I've no idea and don't intend to find out.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Birmingham,Wolves,Sunderland,Middlesbrough,Villa on 19:24 - Aug 31 with 857 viewspointofblue

The Championship has just become as money based as the Premier League. The top division is two leagues in one (except for the outlier of Leicester winning) and now the second division is going the same way. Maybe it'd be easier to handle if we were on the 'spend' side of the divide but we're not so it makes it's harder to accept.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024