Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Movement at Brighton. Goldson move hopefully back on? 18:34 - Aug 31 with 1366 viewsKentish_Tractor

Watching SSN - A new right-back (from a Serie A team, can't remember the name) has just turned up for a medical there. Assuming he signs, that surely must be the cover Houghton needs so they can release Goldson I would hope.

Poll: How often are you refreshing TWTD today?

Movement at Brighton. Goldson move hopefully back on? on 18:35 - Aug 31 with 1342 viewsITFCBlues

I'm not sure that the signing of a RB would have any bearing!?

Poll: Has our squad been improved this summer?

Movement at Brighton. Goldson move hopefully back on? on 18:36 - Aug 31 with 1323 viewsElderGrizzly

Movement at Brighton. Goldson move hopefully back on? on 18:35 - Aug 31 by ITFCBlues

Agree. Phil said they were bringing in two and assume this is the one not injured!
Movement at Brighton. Goldson move hopefully back on? on 18:37 - Aug 31 with 1312 viewsKentish_Tractor

Movement at Brighton. Goldson move hopefully back on? on 18:35 - Aug 31 by ITFCBlues

I think that Goldson is also capable of playing right-back. Not sure if it was absolutely a CB that Brighton were after, or just 'defensive cover' - hopefully the latter.

Poll: How often are you refreshing TWTD today?

Movement at Brighton. Goldson move hopefully back on? on 19:24 - Aug 31 with 1054 viewsJ2BLUE

Ezequiel Schelotto

No suggestion he can play CB.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024