Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Brighton have an extension to deadline, SSN reports 23:32 - Aug 31 with 1894 viewsMVBlue

They have until 1am to complete paperwork, for a new striker.
But can they not also use that time to get Goldson to us now they have their defender?

Poll: Whats the best league to watch outside of England?

Brighton have an extension to deadline, SSN reports on 23:34 - Aug 31 with 1855 viewsITFCBlues

They haven't signed one!

Poll: Has our squad been improved this summer?

Brighton have an extension to deadline, SSN reports on 23:34 - Aug 31 with 1856 viewspointofblue

No. They haven't got a centre back through the door, only a right back plus a Transfer Deadline Paper would have to be completed to give two further hours for everything to be signed - by the sounds of it that hasn't been done.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Brighton have an extension to deadline, SSN reports on 23:37 - Aug 31 with 1800 viewsMVBlue

Brighton have an extension to deadline, SSN reports on 23:34 - Aug 31 by pointofblue

No. They haven't got a centre back through the door, only a right back plus a Transfer Deadline Paper would have to be completed to give two further hours for everything to be signed - by the sounds of it that hasn't been done.

Ah so Ezequiel Schelotto is a RB.
I must say i've never seen a club so clearly desperate to save their season so early by getting in as many top level players before a transfer window closes. They got Tim Krul as well in.
Not the best club to be dealing with.

Poll: Whats the best league to watch outside of England?

Brighton have an extension to deadline, SSN reports on 23:59 - Aug 31 with 1676 viewsGiveusaWave

Brighton have an extension to deadline, SSN reports on 23:37 - Aug 31 by MVBlue

Ah so Ezequiel Schelotto is a RB.
I must say i've never seen a club so clearly desperate to save their season so early by getting in as many top level players before a transfer window closes. They got Tim Krul as well in.
Not the best club to be dealing with.

Schelotto can play CB.

It might be that they got this deal finalised too late for us to do anything....

Poll: If we sign one player in the Jan window....

Brighton have an extension to deadline, SSN reports on 00:00 - Sep 1 with 1666 viewspointofblue

Brighton have an extension to deadline, SSN reports on 23:59 - Aug 31 by GiveusaWave

Schelotto can play CB.

It might be that they got this deal finalised too late for us to do anything....

Don't reckon so - he signed four hours ago. Considering terms had supposedly been agreed with Brighton over Goldson with a medical completed that should have been ample time to get him through the door.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Brighton have an extension to deadline, SSN reports on 00:04 - Sep 1 with 1647 viewsPhilTWTD

Brighton have an extension to deadline, SSN reports on 23:59 - Aug 31 by GiveusaWave

Schelotto can play CB.

Whether he can play at centre-half they don't see him as one, from what I gather, very much a full-back from their point of view. They were looking for another out-and-out centre-half but also drew a blank.
Brighton have an extension to deadline, SSN reports on 00:21 - Sep 1 with 1594 viewsGiveusaWave

Brighton have an extension to deadline, SSN reports on 00:04 - Sep 1 by PhilTWTD

Whether he can play at centre-half they don't see him as one, from what I gather, very much a full-back from their point of view. They were looking for another out-and-out centre-half but also drew a blank.

Suppose I am too used to our own mentality (players can play multiple positions). Have forgotten what it is like to bring in a RB to play RB etc...

Poll: If we sign one player in the Jan window....

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024