Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Surely we should be moving for this guy 10:59 - Sep 2 with 4054 viewsgmanrom

Marcin Wasilewski

Poll: In the next 5 years what league do you us settling in?

Surely we should be moving for this guy on 13:41 - Sep 2 with 3900 viewsblueislander

How much is he worth on your computer game?
Surely we should be moving for this guy on 13:47 - Sep 2 with 3886 viewsPhilTWTD

Was on trial here in 2007:

Irish Trialist Scores Two 22nd Jan 2007 00:05
TWTD understands that trialist Vinny Faherty scored twice as Town's reserves defeated Millwall 3-1 in a behind-closed-doors friendly at Playford Road last Tuesday. Irish striker Faherty, 19, currently plays for Salthill Devon and was in the side which was crowned Eircom U21 League champions last month. 0

Surely we should be moving for this guy on 13:57 - Sep 2 with 3840 viewskozmik

Surely we should be moving for this guy on 13:47 - Sep 2 by PhilTWTD

TWTD understands that trialist Vinny Faherty scored twice as Town's reserves defeated Millwall 3-1 in a behind-closed-doors friendly at Playford Road last Tuesday. Irish striker Faherty, 19, currently plays for Salthill Devon and was in the side which was crowned Eircom U21 League champions last month. 0

and whatever happened to Vinny Faherty?

Supporter since 1965

Surely we should be moving for this guy on 15:29 - Sep 2 with 3693 viewsgmanrom

Surely we should be moving for this guy on 13:47 - Sep 2 by PhilTWTD

He can defend and is a free agent blueislander. You name me another free agent who is actually likely to come?

Surely we should be moving for this guy on 15:41 - Sep 2 with 3684 viewsPhilTWTD

Surely we should be moving for this guy on 15:29 - Sep 2 by gmanrom

He can defend and is a free agent blueislander. You name me another free agent who is actually likely to come?

Not too many more sensible have been mentioned on here. I suspect unless someone really outstanding becomes available - or Chambo is out for longer than had been expected - Mick won't look for a free agent as they'd probably not be up to match fitness before Chambo is back.
Surely we should be moving for this guy on 16:12 - Sep 2 with 3608 viewsgmanrom

Surely we should be moving for this guy on 15:41 - Sep 2 by PhilTWTD

Not too many more sensible have been mentioned on here. I suspect unless someone really outstanding becomes available - or Chambo is out for longer than had been expected - Mick won't look for a free agent as they'd probably not be up to match fitness before Chambo is back.

Probably got a point there Phil about fitness.

Surely we should be moving for this guy on 10:25 - Sep 3 with 3355 viewskozmik

not a bad call as it happens, a free agent could be the answer!

Supporter since 1965

Surely we should be moving for this guy on 10:58 - Sep 3 with 3309 viewsBrettenhamBlue

Surely we should be moving for this guy on 10:25 - Sep 3 by kozmik

not a bad call as it happens, a free agent could be the answer!

Ideally, has to be someone who's free, but has been recently training with a club. Very limited options, might be better to bring in the Wolf or Webber.

MMcCarthyisaGod
Poll: Favourite ITFC victory of 2018?

Login to get fewer ads

Surely we should be moving for this guy on 11:02 - Sep 3 with 3292 viewsITFCBlues

Surely we should be moving for this guy on 15:41 - Sep 2 by PhilTWTD

Bad song? He's had some matches for Birmingham and did Mick sign him at Wolves?

Poll: Has our squad been improved this summer?

Surely we should be moving for this guy on 11:32 - Sep 3 with 3234 viewsMark

I agree. It is a long time to January, and who is to say whether Chambers, Smith and Webster will be fit for much of that time or indeed whether we will pick up further injuries. Imagine if Knudsen got injured now! The Leicester manager said of Wasilewski "The influence he has had and the contribution he has made goes beyond what people see on the pitch. He's one of the best professionals I've ever worked with."
Surely we should be moving for this guy on 13:41 - Sep 3 with 3125 viewsstrikalite

Surely we should be moving for this guy on 11:32 - Sep 3 by Mark

I agree. It is a long time to January, and who is to say whether Chambers, Smith and Webster will be fit for much of that time or indeed whether we will pick up further injuries. Imagine if Knudsen got injured now! The Leicester manager said of Wasilewski "The influence he has had and the contribution he has made goes beyond what people see on the pitch. He's one of the best professionals I've ever worked with."

So why is he without a Club we have to ask, decent available central defenders will always get snapped up, I know he's 36 or something but was still involved at the very top in the Leicester title winning squad not so long ago.....strange to me..
Surely we should be moving for this guy on 19:30 - Sep 3 with 2971 viewsTerry_Nutkins

Decent shout. Was just reading up on him and supposedly a very good pro and influence on dressing room as well. If all else fails Piotr Malarczyk :)

Poll: Genuine answers please on what you would choose next season!

Surely we should be moving for this guy on 20:02 - Sep 3 with 2924 viewsbournemouthblue

Good player, he'd be useful

I'm surprised he didn't go further with Leicester?

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024