Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Here's a good/interesting question (I reckon) 13:08 - Sep 2 with 13481 viewsDolly2.0

Which song do you live nearest to?

I was going to say 24 Minutes From Tulse Hill by Carter USM or Electric Avenue by Eddie Grant. But technically I guess it's London Calling by The Clash.

Poll: Be honest, how many times have you played the clip of Noel Hunt's goal?

Here's a good/interesting question (I reckon) on 13:12 - Sep 2 with 7018 viewsDennyx4

Wasnt the A45 mentioned in the Madness hit I've been driving in my car
Here's a good/interesting question (I reckon) on 13:17 - Sep 2 with 6994 viewsArcher4721

Here's a good/interesting question (I reckon) on 13:23 - Sep 2 with 6980 viewsvapour_trail

Trailing vapour since 1999.
Poll: Should Gav and Phil limiti the number of polls?

Here's a good/interesting question (I reckon) on 15:37 - Sep 2 with 6922 viewsJ2BLUE

Singing the Blues. It mentions Ipswich and everything.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Here's a good/interesting question (I reckon) on 15:39 - Sep 2 with 6918 viewstcblue

Up The Junction
Here's a good/interesting question (I reckon) on 15:45 - Sep 2 with 6910 viewsNewcyBlue

Fog on the Tyne....

Poll: Who has been the best Bond?

Here's a good/interesting question (I reckon) on 15:47 - Sep 2 with 6903 viewsfooters

Used to be:

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Here's a good/interesting question (I reckon) on 15:48 - Sep 2 with 6905 viewsBinner

Several songs about California. (I live in California, IP4)

Poll: Last game of the season. You need to win. Would you rather be...

Login to get fewer ads

Here's a good/interesting question (I reckon) on 15:48 - Sep 2 with 6899 viewsStochesStotasBlewe

Mrs Pinewood would probably say Chris Rea "Road to Hell" as she hates the A12 with a passion,
For me, Sir Cliffs "Out in the Country", 5 minutes walk with the hound from my front door & out in some lovely countryside.

We have no village green, or a shop. It's very, very quiet. I can walk to the pub.

Here's a good/interesting question (I reckon) on 15:49 - Sep 2 with 6888 viewsBinner

Here's a good/interesting question (I reckon) on 13:12 - Sep 2 by Dennyx4

Wasnt the A45 mentioned in the Madness hit I've been driving in my car

Speaking of Madness... I live at Our House...

Poll: Last game of the season. You need to win. Would you rather be...

Here's a good/interesting question (I reckon) on 15:51 - Sep 2 with 6877 viewsmichaeldownunder

Used to be the Pulp song Auschwitz to Ipswich.
Now it's more like Walking on Sunshine (coast)
[Post edited 2 Sep 2017 15:54]
Here's a good/interesting question (I reckon) on 15:52 - Sep 2 with 6867 viewsDennyx4

Here's a good/interesting question (I reckon) on 15:51 - Sep 2 by michaeldownunder

Used to be the Pulp song Auschwitz to Ipswich.
Now it's more like Walking on Sunshine (coast)
[Post edited 2 Sep 2017 15:54]

Thought you were going to say Men at Work - Down Under
Here's a good/interesting question (I reckon) on 15:54 - Sep 2 with 6855 viewsBlue_Order

Here's a good/interesting question (I reckon) on 15:56 - Sep 2 with 6838 viewsvapour_trail

Here's a good/interesting question (I reckon) on 15:47 - Sep 2 by footers

Used to be:

Nice one. The world needs more squarepusher.

Trailing vapour since 1999.
Poll: Should Gav and Phil limiti the number of polls?

Here's a good/interesting question (I reckon) on 15:56 - Sep 2 with 6836 viewsmichaeldownunder

Here's a good/interesting question (I reckon) on 15:52 - Sep 2 by Dennyx4

Thought you were going to say Men at Work - Down Under

Good one
Here's a good/interesting question (I reckon) on 15:57 - Sep 2 with 6838 viewsFtnfwest

It's a whole album, The Worlds End Soundtrack
Here's a good/interesting question (I reckon) on 15:59 - Sep 2 with 6836 viewsPhilTWTD

Little obscure but not many well-known songs written about IP12.

This post has been edited by an administrator
Here's a good/interesting question (I reckon) on 16:03 - Sep 2 with 6808 viewsStokieBlue

Would have thought Streets of London fits better than London Calling.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

Here's a good/interesting question (I reckon) on 16:04 - Sep 2 with 6802 viewsPhilTWTD

Here's a good/interesting question (I reckon) on 15:48 - Sep 2 by Binner

Several songs about California. (I live in California, IP4)

Here's a good/interesting question (I reckon) on 16:05 - Sep 2 with 6793 viewsBlue_Blob

Hersham Boys - Sham 69.
Here's a good/interesting question (I reckon) on 16:20 - Sep 2 with 6767 viewsSteve_M

Mario's Cafe. It's the other side of the main road, less than five minutes away.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Here's a good/interesting question (I reckon) on 17:33 - Sep 2 with 6699 viewsBLUEBEAT

Here's a good/interesting question (I reckon) on 15:54 - Sep 2 by Blue_Order

Terrible lyrics and obvious generic folk projection. Also, no mention of speedway. WTF?

Poll: W or W

Here's a good/interesting question (I reckon) on 17:47 - Sep 2 with 6677 viewsBlue_Order

Here's a good/interesting question (I reckon) on 17:33 - Sep 2 by BLUEBEAT

Terrible lyrics and obvious generic folk projection. Also, no mention of speedway. WTF?

Yeah it's rubbish, but so's Mildenhall so I guess it works.
Here's a good/interesting question (I reckon) on 17:58 - Sep 2 with 6655 viewsBLUEBEAT

Here's a good/interesting question (I reckon) on 17:47 - Sep 2 by Blue_Order

Yeah it's rubbish, but so's Mildenhall so I guess it works.

Poll: W or W

Here's a good/interesting question (I reckon) on 18:08 - Sep 2 with 6643 viewsDyland

Here's a good/interesting question (I reckon) on 16:20 - Sep 2 by Steve_M

Mario's Cafe. It's the other side of the main road, less than five minutes away.

Kelly Street? Used to have weekend brekkie there a lot in the mid nineties when I lived just south of Prince of Wales road. When the Grafton Arms (now the Grafton) and Inn in the Town (now Tapping the Admiral) were the two most dodgy boozers I ever drank in, after the Green Man in Loughborough Junction. Gentrification gone mad :)

Poll: Does a Season Ticket include away matches?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024