Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Football Manager Game 15:23 - Sep 3 with 1498 viewsJimmyJazz

Requires an activation code to play the game, which can only be used once. I've seen games offered second hand, so the activation code is effectively going to be useless? I've also seen free downloads of the software, which then ask for an activation code and then sites offering an activation code generator - which seem to be possible scams.

Any insight on this? As it's obviously popular, is the game so locked down that the only option is to buy an original copy - not second hand?

Poll: If we could perm sign just one, which would it be?
Blog: Top Championship Teams?

on 15:38 - Sep 3 with 1451 views_

Football Manager Game on 15:42 - Sep 3 with 1438 viewsJimmyJazz

on 15:38 - Sep 3 by _

Would make sense as you may want to play on multiple machines

Poll: If we could perm sign just one, which would it be?
Blog: Top Championship Teams?

Football Manager Game on 15:47 - Sep 3 with 1422 viewsCoastalblue

They got very clever with pirated copies at one time, rather than it not work it would play perfectly for a while but then had bugs built in which would start to appear rendering the game useless. You wouldn't know until you had invested a bit of time, I thought it was a great idea.

No idea when I began here, was a very long time ago. Previously known as Spirit_of_81. Love cheese, hate the colour of it, this is why it requires some blue in it.
Poll: If someone promised you promotion next season, would you think

Football Manager Game on 19:16 - Sep 3 with 1224 viewsLuk38644

Football Manager Game on 15:47 - Sep 3 by Coastalblue

They got very clever with pirated copies at one time, rather than it not work it would play perfectly for a while but then had bugs built in which would start to appear rendering the game useless. You wouldn't know until you had invested a bit of time, I thought it was a great idea.

The last one they implemented was that players retired at a very young age, so players like Dozzell were retiring at 23 and the player base was cut drastically every game year.

As for the OP, I wouldn't risk it and just buy a fresh copy, it's a great purchase and it's normally on sale on Steam.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024