Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I hate the softness of the Criminal Justice system sometimes... 13:27 - Sep 5 with 851 viewsconnorscontract

16 years for blackmailing up to 100 young people into sexual activity, including co-ercing a teenage boy into raping his 1 year old niece.

100 cases!

I hope he is extradited to the US when his term is served here for the other possible offences to be investigated.

How can 16 years be sufficient?
I hate the softness of the Criminal Justice system sometimes... on 14:30 - Sep 5 with 805 viewsblue_oyster

The CJS has been in downward spiral of leniency since the death penalty was abolished in 1965.

Conventional wisdom is the enemy of thought.
Poll: Who is the most hated contributor to this site?

I hate the softness of the Criminal Justice system sometimes... on 14:46 - Sep 5 with 774 viewsSwansea_Blue

I hate the softness of the Criminal Justice system sometimes... on 14:30 - Sep 5 by blue_oyster

The CJS has been in downward spiral of leniency since the death penalty was abolished in 1965.

It started when we stopped burning witches

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

I hate the softness of the Criminal Justice system sometimes... on 16:36 - Sep 5 with 716 viewsblue_oyster

I hate the softness of the Criminal Justice system sometimes... on 14:46 - Sep 5 by Swansea_Blue

It started when we stopped burning witches

When was that?

Conventional wisdom is the enemy of thought.
Poll: Who is the most hated contributor to this site?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024