Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Fair to say that QPR don't really rate us then!! 12:40 - Sep 8 with 3118 viewsITFCBlues

From reading Harry From Bath notes...

Probably with some justification. We're not really top 6 material but to have us down as bottom 3 candidates?

Poll: Has our squad been improved this summer?

Fair to say that QPR don't really rate us then!! on 12:42 - Sep 8 with 3109 viewsHarryWright

Boring mid table getting out classed by some (like Fulham) and outworking others - it's a shame but unfortunately that's the sort of club we are. Unless we can by some miracle scrape a top 6 finish and win them but other clubs have way too much cash for us.
Fair to say that QPR don't really rate us then!! on 12:56 - Sep 8 with 3066 viewstractorboy1978

It's fashionable to say we are rubbish. I personally hope fans keep doing that.
Fair to say that QPR don't really rate us then!! on 13:34 - Sep 8 with 2999 viewsSteve_M

Indeed, we were so rubbish that we finished above them last season. And given we were cheap for the most part....

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Fair to say that QPR don't really rate us then!! on 14:19 - Sep 8 with 2932 viewsHarryWright

This was a bit of a gem from their forum -

'They are not a force to be reckoned with and have been very lucky so far. I do believe we will hammer them, and may well put 6 or 7 past them. Their Goal-Keeper is extraordinary, but they are full of defensive errors as a team and are an accident waiting to happen. Play Smith up front, he'll destroy their makeshift CB pair with his strength and power.

We will have an anniversary to remember lads. My estimate is 7-0. At 35-1 odds that's easy money in the bank. '
Fair to say that QPR don't really rate us then!! on 21:58 - Sep 8 with 2733 viewsKilburnBlue

Fair to say that QPR don't really rate us then!! on 14:19 - Sep 8 by HarryWright

'They are not a force to be reckoned with and have been very lucky so far. I do believe we will hammer them, and may well put 6 or 7 past them. Their Goal-Keeper is extraordinary, but they are full of defensive errors as a team and are an accident waiting to happen. Play Smith up front, he'll destroy their makeshift CB pair with his strength and power.

We will have an anniversary to remember lads. My estimate is 7-0. At 35-1 odds that's easy money in the bank. '

Read that message myself earlier.

Bookmaker must be laughing his socks off at someone putting a 7-0 down at just 35/1

Fair to say that QPR don't really rate us then!! on 22:08 - Sep 8 with 2719 viewsBrettenhamBlue

Fair to say that QPR don't really rate us then!! on 14:19 - Sep 8 by HarryWright

At least they complimented Bart I suppose! Better than nothing.

MMcCarthyisaGod
Poll: Favourite ITFC victory of 2018?

"My estimate is 7-0. At 35-1 odds that's easy money in the bank." on 22:15 - Sep 8 with 2706 viewsDyland

HAHAHAHA!

Oh dear.

Poll: Does a Season Ticket include away matches?

Fair to say that QPR don't really rate us then!! on 22:33 - Sep 8 with 2675 viewsBluedandy

Who cares what they think - hilariously tinpot club most famous for a hideous 80s experiment with astro turf ....
Login to get fewer ads

Fair to say that QPR don't really rate us then!! on 00:40 - Sep 9 with 2595 viewsBrettenhamBlue

Fair to say that QPR don't really rate us then!! on 22:33 - Sep 8 by Bluedandy

Who cares what they think - hilariously tinpot club most famous for a hideous 80s experiment with astro turf ....

Really hope we win, especially after reading the forums

MMcCarthyisaGod

Fair to say that QPR don't really rate us then!! on 00:45 - Sep 9 with 2589 viewsStNeotsBlue

Fair to say that QPR don't really rate us then!! on 22:33 - Sep 8 by Bluedandy

I quite like QPR, always a good day out and some of my best friends are R's.
Fair to say that QPR don't really rate us then!! on 00:52 - Sep 9 with 2582 viewsBrettenhamBlue

Fair to say that QPR don't really rate us then!! on 00:45 - Sep 9 by StNeotsBlue

I quite like QPR, always a good day out and some of my best friends are R's.

Have you read their forums St, Neot's? I've seen nicer comments in the Norwich forums about us...

MMcCarthyisaGod

Fair to say that QPR don't really rate us then!! on 07:16 - Sep 9 with 2474 viewsGiveusaWave

Another gem from QPR fan site

"We have nothing to worry about with this one. Ipswich are a poor team that have overperformed. Come seasons end they'll be fighting to stay in this division. They're poor in midfield and poor in defence and if we get some high balls to Smith we'll win this easy. Should start celebrating from the off lads as this is going to be the easiest home game we get this season. I can't even understand how this bunch of frees and loans is even still in this division. Their goalkeeper is the only thing between us getting double figures. Read somewhere that they've only shot at goal like 12 times all season! My prediction is wave after wave of us attacking and scoring goals whilst watching their goalkeeper flying round like Suoerman in between the net. Going to enjoy this one and hope to get a good burger at half time when we're 5-0 up. Time to put this bunch of overachievers to the sword".

Poll: If we sign one player in the Jan window....

Fair to say that QPR don't really rate us then!! on 09:55 - Sep 9 with 2382 viewsgt81

Fair to say that QPR don't really rate us then!! on 07:16 - Sep 9 by GiveusaWave

Another gem from QPR fan site

"We have nothing to worry about with this one. Ipswich are a poor team that have overperformed. Come seasons end they'll be fighting to stay in this division. They're poor in midfield and poor in defence and if we get some high balls to Smith we'll win this easy. Should start celebrating from the off lads as this is going to be the easiest home game we get this season. I can't even understand how this bunch of frees and loans is even still in this division. Their goalkeeper is the only thing between us getting double figures. Read somewhere that they've only shot at goal like 12 times all season! My prediction is wave after wave of us attacking and scoring goals whilst watching their goalkeeper flying round like Suoerman in between the net. Going to enjoy this one and hope to get a good burger at half time when we're 5-0 up. Time to put this bunch of overachievers to the sword".

"Would love it if we beat them, LOVE IT"

- Some Geordie
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024