Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Barcelona tickets 22:27 - Sep 8 with 2525 viewsblueball1

Hi, I'm off to Barcelona in a few weeks and was wondering if anyone knows if you have to buy tickets for children? (Age 7 and 9)
Thanks in advance
And yes for the football
[Post edited 9 Sep 2017 6:33]
Barcelona tickets on 22:54 - Sep 8 with 2476 viewsITFC_Forever

For the football?

Yes, best bet is to go on their website in the week or two leading up to the game.

P 1123, W 500, D 287, L 336, F 1704, A 1356
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

Barcelona tickets on 23:07 - Sep 8 with 2469 viewsGodzilla

Take them to the beach or surrounding countryside instead, it's free and there are less smelly Spaniards to endure.
on 00:42 - Sep 9 with 2407 views_

Barcelona tickets on 23:07 - Sep 8 by Godzilla

Take them to the beach or surrounding countryside instead, it's free and there are less smelly Spaniards to endure.

Barcelona tickets on 07:37 - Sep 9 with 2316 viewsTractorWood

I was completely underwhelmed by the Nou Camp. Yes it's big but the crowd is subdued and get waspy if they aren't 1-0 in the first 15 minutes. I bought tickets online from the official website and collected them from the ticket office. Leave huge amounts of time to collect your ticket and find your seat, it's a giant, confusing area with little signage.

I know that was then, but it could be again..
Poll: At present who do you think you'll vote for?

Barcelona tickets on 09:13 - Sep 9 with 2259 viewsBluespeed225

Went to Barca-Celtic this time last year. Got tickets from another website, as the official,one would not let me buy as I had a British address! Tickets available from hotel lobbies, kiosks in street, easy. Sit at the end where the 'ultra' singing group are allowed to stand behind the goal. Leave plenty of time to get back to Town, like a London game they restrict numbers allowed onto the platform of the subway. We bought our return ticket on the way in as it looked chaos at the machines, but it was 8k Celtic fans trying to work it out...
Barcelona tickets on 09:18 - Sep 9 with 2250 viewsallezlesbleus

I was in Barcelona with the family several years ago when they played Bayern Munich in the 1/4 final of the Champions League. Barca absolutely ripped BM apart in the first half, but, there again, even that pile of sh1t up the road can beat BM.

Went online numerous times leading up to the game, but it wouldn't allow me to purchase tickets. So, my son and I went to the ticket office and were able to buy 2 on the morning of the match. I had to show my passport to prove we weren't German, but it wasn't a problem at all to get the tickets.
Barcelona tickets on 10:22 - Sep 9 with 2204 viewsblueball1

Barcelona tickets on 09:18 - Sep 9 by allezlesbleus

I was in Barcelona with the family several years ago when they played Bayern Munich in the 1/4 final of the Champions League. Barca absolutely ripped BM apart in the first half, but, there again, even that pile of sh1t up the road can beat BM.

Went online numerous times leading up to the game, but it wouldn't allow me to purchase tickets. So, my son and I went to the ticket office and were able to buy 2 on the morning of the match. I had to show my passport to prove we weren't German, but it wasn't a problem at all to get the tickets.

Thanks for response, is there a set price for children or all tickets one set price?
Barcelona tickets on 12:07 - Sep 9 with 2144 viewsallezlesbleus

Barcelona tickets on 10:22 - Sep 9 by blueball1

Thanks for response, is there a set price for children or all tickets one set price?

When I was there it was just one price.......but it was close to a sell out and wasn't a league game, so I would imagine that you will get better rates for a league match.
Login to get fewer ads

Barcelona tickets on 13:17 - Sep 9 with 2106 viewsDurovigutum

Went at Easter Vs Sevilla. Buy online at their official website as the only way to get tickets is when a season ticket holder releases their ticket for resale, meaning other routes add a margin. Print at home tickets (as per ITFC) so don't need to visit the ticket office. Give yourself time to get to the ground as it's busy! They have an outer barrier like a ring of steel and you are then into the area around the ground. They have one area behind the ground where they orchestrate the crowd noise! We bought split seats that were scattered close to each other but there were loads of space spaces around us when we turned up so we could sit four in a line. Most of the ground is uncovered, take a rain coat!
Barcelona tickets on 13:18 - Sep 9 with 2103 viewsDurovigutum

And to answer the question, mine where 5 and 6 and yes they needed their own tickets.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024