Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
For me it's not that we've lost these last two games... 17:19 - Sep 9 with 912 viewsITFCBlues

It's more the worrying trend that's emerged from almost every game.

We've been outplayed in every game bar perhaps Birmingham. We've not been able to keep possession and rid our luck. Mainly due to the clinical finishing. But we can't continue to allow teams to blitz our goal with shots and think that we're going to win games and keep clean sheets.

It may seem a little knee jerk given that our points return is solid. But, it's hard to see us being anywhere near the top 6. Things may improve slightly when players return, but for me it's the midfield that's the issue and the lack of energy or ability to keep the ball.

Poll: Has our squad been improved this summer?

For me it's not that we've lost these last two games... on 18:03 - Sep 9 with 755 viewsjudespiveyg

We were not outplayed by Brentford, they barely threatened. You correct however in saying that the midfield has been our weakness. I'm not really sure what our best combo is. Huws and Adeyemi maybe? I'd like to see Hyam play when he's fit, really adds physicality to the midfield.

I survived Ipswich 0-0 Burton

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024