Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Encouraging signs 19:36 - Sep 9 with 1918 viewspennblue

I have to say I like the look of this side. I compare it to the Championship winning side of 90=92 and I think it is as good.

Midfield, Downes, can play the ball and I actually thought Skuse was ok today. We do need this new Tom chap to be good and get Huws back, but compare it to last seaons midfield and it looks a lot better.

Front three are a handful, ok they did not do the business today, but we clearly have goals in those three.

Keeper is top class of course.

Defence, I liked the back four, the all looked capable of forming a solid, quality defence, they just need more organisation and talking. But they have never played together that back four, so it will take a few games to get it together.

I am not saying we are going to win the league. But I think if we could this lot to click, they have the potential.

Poll: How are we going to try and undermine the manager today?

Encouraging signs on 19:45 - Sep 9 with 1845 viewsBenters

Really? after being there watching it today town looked poor.

Gentlybentley
Poll: Simple poll plane banner over Norwich

Encouraging signs on 19:51 - Sep 9 with 1821 viewsVaughan8

You think it's as good as a championship winning team yet you are not saying we are going to win the league

A strange thing to say when Most people are saying we were not very good today. However each to their own opinion.
Encouraging signs on 19:51 - Sep 9 with 1820 viewschristiand

I agree with the sentiments of your post pennblue, but MM needs to play players in their rightful position instead of accommodating.
[Post edited 9 Sep 2017 20:26]

Poll: Where will we finish this season?
Blog: Full of Optimism and Hope, the League One Kick Off is Finally Here!

Encouraging signs on 20:19 - Sep 9 with 1720 viewsEastTownBlue

Encouraging signs on 19:45 - Sep 9 by Benters

You can't have spent long enough at the Hamilton Hall.
Encouraging signs on 20:31 - Sep 9 with 1670 viewspennblue

Encouraging signs on 19:45 - Sep 9 by Benters

I'm not saying I thought they were amazing today. But I think there is a lot of potential there, and there is no doubt MM has changed the playing style which is what the fans were calling for.

Poll: How are we going to try and undermine the manager today?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024