Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
anyway..... norwich putting song words in the program 15:52 - Sep 10 with 6666 viewstextbackup

at first I laughed, took the p155. but thinking about it, they want an atmosphere to be generated, want fans to join in..... any new songs at ITFC get a few laughs, a few dribbly faces star at the singers.... then silence.
fair play to them for trying

but what would be good is a song to sing back to them when they get this going at PR in October....

if you haven't heard it already, its blues "parklife"

"all the germans,
so many germans,
they all go hand in hand,
hand in hand through there,
farklife"

ideas?

whatever your idea, the final line HAS to be "fark off!"

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

anyway..... norwich putting song words in the program on 16:09 - Sep 10 with 6608 viewsSteve_M

It's all a bit too manufactured for my liking but then this is a side who have an Edwardian dirge as an anthem.

We could change it to "All the trophies" and list them all.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

anyway..... norwich putting song words in the program on 16:14 - Sep 10 with 6581 viewsolimar

anyway..... norwich putting song words in the program on 16:09 - Sep 10 by Steve_M

It's all a bit too manufactured for my liking but then this is a side who have an Edwardian dirge as an anthem.

We could change it to "All the trophies" and list them all.

Youve got something there.
anyway..... norwich putting song words in the program on 16:16 - Sep 10 with 6578 viewsolimar

It just doesnt make any sense to me whatsoever.
I mean, just for a start, how many germans have they actually got? 3?
Hand in hand? A bit weird.
anyway..... norwich putting song words in the program on 16:24 - Sep 10 with 6549 viewsgainsboroughblue

It's not the most difficult song to remember is it? I've read it once and think I'll remember it again (not that I want to).

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

anyway..... norwich putting song words in the program on 17:13 - Sep 10 with 6442 viewstextbackup

anyway..... norwich putting song words in the program on 16:14 - Sep 10 by olimar

Youve got something there.

all the trophies
so many trophies
in fact you've won fck all
won fck all you have
fark off

(has any football song ever had "infact" in the words?)

anyway..... norwich putting song words in the program on 17:41 - Sep 10 with 6367 viewsBlue_Order

anyway..... norwich putting song words in the program on 17:13 - Sep 10 by textbackup

all the trophies
so many trophies
in fact you've won fck all
won fck all you have
fark off

(has any football song ever had "infact" in the words?)

All the trophies
So many trophies
They've all been up for grabs
But you've never won fück all
Fück all
anyway..... norwich putting song words in the program on 17:47 - Sep 10 with 6344 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

All of your fingers
So many fingers
Too many on your hands
It's all because your inbred
Fück off

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

anyway..... norwich putting song words in the program on 17:48 - Sep 10 with 6341 viewsMaySixth

anyway..... norwich putting song words in the program on 17:41 - Sep 10 by Blue_Order

All the trophies
So many trophies
They've all been up for grabs
But you've never won fück all
Fück all

"organic fan movement"

Poll: Ladapo or Hirst to start up front against Peterborough?

Login to get fewer ads

anyway..... norwich putting song words in the program on 17:50 - Sep 10 with 6328 viewsFixed_It

anyway..... norwich putting song words in the program on 16:16 - Sep 10 by olimar

It just doesnt make any sense to me whatsoever.
I mean, just for a start, how many germans have they actually got? 3?
Hand in hand? A bit weird.

Does anyone know the German for 'scrimmage'?

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

on 17:52 - Sep 10 with 6312 views_

anyway..... norwich putting song words in the program on 17:54 - Sep 10 with 6299 viewsBlue_Order

on 17:52 - Sep 10 by _

Don't broadcast that too much, it might be on a banner come derby day and you'll ruin the surprise.
anyway..... norwich putting song words in the program on 17:58 - Sep 10 with 6283 viewstextbackup

on 17:52 - Sep 10 by _

whilst it wont be popular, I cant see beyond

"10 Norwich germans in the air
and the raf from Ipswich shot one down"

anyway..... norwich putting song words in the program on 18:01 - Sep 10 with 6274 viewstextbackup

anyway..... norwich putting song words in the program on 17:50 - Sep 10 by Fixed_It

Does anyone know the German for 'scrimmage'?

inzucht - inbred
Schwester - sister
Teilnehmer - participant

anyway..... norwich putting song words in the program on 18:35 - Sep 10 with 6172 viewsITFC_Forever

And just noticed, they only had 42% possession yesterday. Their fans won't be happy.

P 1123, W 500, D 287, L 336, F 1704, A 1356
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

anyway..... norwich putting song words in the program on 19:04 - Sep 10 with 6114 viewshoppy

anyway..... norwich putting song words in the program on 18:35 - Sep 10 by ITFC_Forever

And just noticed, they only had 42% possession yesterday. Their fans won't be happy.

But what was the attendance? That's the other thing that matters to them, isn't it?

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

anyway..... norwich putting song words in the program on 19:05 - Sep 10 with 6116 viewschambosleftboot

All I can say is you can hear the home fans from the other side of the city this season. Majority of fans buying into a transition and completely new structure. Something refreshing about it all. That song was started by some fans in the first home game and is obviously cheese as f*ck but it gets the fans involved and everyone on their feet
anyway..... norwich putting song words in the program on 19:19 - Sep 10 with 6086 viewsm14_blue

anyway..... norwich putting song words in the program on 19:05 - Sep 10 by chambosleftboot

All I can say is you can hear the home fans from the other side of the city this season. Majority of fans buying into a transition and completely new structure. Something refreshing about it all. That song was started by some fans in the first home game and is obviously cheese as f*ck but it gets the fans involved and everyone on their feet

Have you come out now then?
anyway..... norwich putting song words in the program on 22:49 - Sep 10 with 5838 viewsMijckl

'Fingers', FFS, FINGERS - "All the fingers, so many fingers..." not tricky is it?
anyway..... norwich putting song words in the program on 23:44 - Sep 10 with 5775 viewscatch74

Participation is the preference of the habitual voyeur of what is known as farke life

Something about feeding the dirty budgies

It's not about your vorsprung durch technique you know, and it's not about your players passing it around and around and around
Because we've got Joe Garner....

Poll: Who are the Numbskulls?

anyway..... norwich putting song words in the program on 08:25 - Sep 11 with 5592 viewsitfcjoe

anyway..... norwich putting song words in the program on 23:44 - Sep 10 by catch74

Participation is the preference of the habitual voyeur of what is known as farke life

It's not about your vorsprung durch technique you know, and it's not about your players passing it around and around and around

And trophies can be avoided if you take a route straight through what is known as Norwich

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

anyway..... norwich putting song words in the program on 08:39 - Sep 11 with 5573 viewsconnorscontract

anyway..... norwich putting song words in the program on 23:44 - Sep 10 by catch74

That's more like it!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024