Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Who's the most qualified football expert on here? 18:25 - Sep 11 with 9803 viewstextbackup

As in terms of badges you've gained etc?

No BSing either as it's pointless

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

on 18:29 - Sep 11 with 6127 views_

Who's the most qualified football expert on here? on 18:36 - Sep 11 with 6106 viewsBlue_Order

Took York City from the conference to 5IAR PL titles and back to back European Cups on FM 15.

PM me if you need any advice, mate.
Who's the most qualified football expert on here? on 18:38 - Sep 11 with 6089 viewsvapour_trail

Who's the most qualified football expert on here? on 18:36 - Sep 11 by Blue_Order

Took York City from the conference to 5IAR PL titles and back to back European Cups on FM 15.

PM me if you need any advice, mate.

Championship manager? Completed it mate.

Trailing vapour since 1999.
Poll: Should Gav and Phil limiti the number of polls?

Who's the most qualified football expert on here? on 18:38 - Sep 11 with 6091 viewsgt81

I've seen a little football on TV.
Who's the most qualified football expert on here? on 18:40 - Sep 11 with 6076 viewsBlue_Order

Who's the most qualified football expert on here? on 18:38 - Sep 11 by gt81

I've seen a little football on TV.

Move your couch closer and it'll get bigger.
Who's the most qualified football expert on here? on 18:42 - Sep 11 with 6063 viewsvapour_trail

Don't Mach and Bully both coach local teams?

Who's the most qualified football expert on here? on 18:55 - Sep 11 with 6030 viewschicoazul

I have approximately 19 years posting on and reading the TWTD message board and I basically know everything.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Who's the most qualified football expert on here? on 19:01 - Sep 11 with 6001 viewsjaseitfc2015

Callis
Login to get fewer ads

Who's the most qualified football expert on here? on 19:12 - Sep 11 with 5962 viewsMach_foreignBlue

Who's the most qualified football expert on here? on 18:42 - Sep 11 by vapour_trail

Don't Mach and Bully both coach local teams?

???

No.
Who's the most qualified football expert on here? on 19:22 - Sep 11 with 5931 viewsvapour_trail

Who's the most qualified football expert on here? on 19:12 - Sep 11 by Mach_foreignBlue

???

No.

Sorry, must have you confused with someone else!

Who's the most qualified football expert on here? on 20:05 - Sep 11 with 5834 viewsBluefish

Me it is obvs

I've never been wrong

In terms of badges I've only got level 1 though and they give them away to anyone willing to attend for 40 hours

On a serious note I am still the most qualified

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

Who's the most qualified football expert on here? on 20:11 - Sep 11 with 5824 viewsclive_baker

I've got UEFA B licence. Worked part time for Charlton academy when I packed up playing semi pro and they put me through it. I'm not involved in football in any capacity anymore though, decided when I turned 30 last year to draw a line under it (aside from watching Town and occasional 5 a side with friends) and to focus more on the day job.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

Who's the most qualified football expert on here? on 20:26 - Sep 11 with 5790 viewsPJH

I have got 5 'O' Levels and I saw ITFC win the League so it is obviously me.
Who's the most qualified football expert on here? on 20:36 - Sep 11 with 5750 viewsBlue_Order

Who's the most qualified football expert on here? on 20:11 - Sep 11 by clive_baker

I've got UEFA B licence. Worked part time for Charlton academy when I packed up playing semi pro and they put me through it. I'm not involved in football in any capacity anymore though, decided when I turned 30 last year to draw a line under it (aside from watching Town and occasional 5 a side with friends) and to focus more on the day job.

Aye alright, Jose.
Who's the most qualified football expert on here? on 20:37 - Sep 11 with 5743 viewsRudyard83

I passed my Spanish GCSE
Who's the most qualified football expert on here? on 20:39 - Sep 11 with 5740 viewstextbackup

Who's the most qualified football expert on here? on 20:11 - Sep 11 by clive_baker

thanks for a decent answer....

so when you watch town, how do you view it? last season must have been against everything players are taught, or am I miles off the mark saying that?

Who's the most qualified football expert on here? on 20:40 - Sep 11 with 5729 viewstextbackup

Who's the most qualified football expert on here? on 20:05 - Sep 11 by Bluefish

Me it is obvs

I've never been wrong

In terms of badges I've only got level 1 though and they give them away to anyone willing to attend for 40 hours

On a serious note I am still the most qualified

you are in the bottom 5% after your "arguing over 10 mins" comment on twitter - regarding sears getting on ahead of cellina

Who's the most qualified football expert on here? on 20:59 - Sep 11 with 5674 viewsclive_baker

Who's the most qualified football expert on here? on 20:39 - Sep 11 by textbackup

so when you watch town, how do you view it? last season must have been against everything players are taught, or am I miles off the mark saying that?

I thought we were dire for most of last season, but then who didnt. Games like Fulham away stick in the memory, we got an absolute dicking from the first minute to the last, then come on here and see people say we were unlucky. We weren't in the same way we weren't on Saturday, we were outplayed and outclassed by a better team. That's all it comes down to. We aren't badly organised, we generally put a shift in, retain our shape and try and crest when we can. I'm of the opinion that Knudsen, Sears, Skuse, Kenlock, Spence are very average championship footballers, and when they form 50% of your outfield side it's no real surprise that we fall well short against the superior opposition. I can't be too hard on Mick, give him a bigger budget and we'll have a better side, simple as that. He tows the party line well but there's no doubt he's a good manager, and I don't doubt given £20m to spend he would replace some of those players I've mentioned in a heartbeat.

Who's the most qualified football expert on here? on 21:01 - Sep 11 with 5666 views3_5_2

I am Pep

Hindsight is always 20:20
Poll: Which system should we play?

Who's the most qualified football expert on here? on 21:01 - Sep 11 with 5665 viewsOjc

Who's the most qualified football expert on here? on 20:59 - Sep 11 by clive_baker

I thought we were dire for most of last season, but then who didnt. Games like Fulham away stick in the memory, we got an absolute dicking from the first minute to the last, then come on here and see people say we were unlucky. We weren't in the same way we weren't on Saturday, we were outplayed and outclassed by a better team. That's all it comes down to. We aren't badly organised, we generally put a shift in, retain our shape and try and crest when we can. I'm of the opinion that Knudsen, Sears, Skuse, Kenlock, Spence are very average championship footballers, and when they form 50% of your outfield side it's no real surprise that we fall well short against the superior opposition. I can't be too hard on Mick, give him a bigger budget and we'll have a better side, simple as that. He tows the party line well but there's no doubt he's a good manager, and I don't doubt given £20m to spend he would replace some of those players I've mentioned in a heartbeat.

Is Skuse a limited midfielder? He's not very good at anything IMO and being a central midfielder you're supposed to be good at everything.
on 21:05 - Sep 11 with 5651 views_

Who's the most qualified football expert on here? on 21:07 - Sep 11 with 5647 viewsReuser_is_God

Who's the most qualified football expert on here? on 20:39 - Sep 11 by textbackup

You don't need football qualifications to realise we're not very good.

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

Who's the most qualified football expert on here? on 21:18 - Sep 11 with 5611 viewsWallingford_Boy

I work part time for Oxford Utd, only have FA level 2, but starting UEFA B early next year.

Currently coach two other teams as well as stuff for Oxford.

RIP Sir Bobby

Who's the most qualified football expert on here? on 21:20 - Sep 11 with 5606 viewsWallingford_Boy

on 21:05 - Sep 11 by _

Your grassroots club should pay for a large chunk of it.

Assuming you're with a club?

RIP Sir Bobby

Who's the most qualified football expert on here? on 21:22 - Sep 11 with 5593 viewsclive_baker

on 21:05 - Sep 11 by _

I think it was the best part of a grand and that was a few years ago, not sure as I didn't pay. I did enjoy it to be fair, especially the practical elements. The A license is even more pricey but B is enough generally to get into coaching a decent standard / academy etc. Did it in Greenwich, not sure if there were other options but that's where Charlton sent me.
[Post edited 11 Sep 2017 21:24]

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024