Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Is this the last season of the ITFC/Adidas sponsorship deal? 17:36 - Sep 12 with 2714 viewsBLUEBEAT

?

Poll: W or W

Is this the last season of the ITFC/Adidas sponsorship deal? on 17:40 - Sep 12 with 2700 viewsSpruceMoose

I believe so. Thanks for reminding me. My leisuresuit wear subsidiary will be putting a bid together to supply the shirts going forward.

Our plan is to combine all of the best parts of classic ITFC shirts. So, it'll have a lace up collar with buttons, white sleeves, a white swoosh across the shirt, all manufactured in crushed velvet, sponsored by Fisons, Greene King, Eon and Pioneer.

#winner

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Is this the last season of the ITFC/Adidas sponsorship deal? on 17:46 - Sep 12 with 2677 viewshoppy

Is this the last season of the ITFC/Adidas sponsorship deal? on 17:40 - Sep 12 by SpruceMoose

I believe so. Thanks for reminding me. My leisuresuit wear subsidiary will be putting a bid together to supply the shirts going forward.

Our plan is to combine all of the best parts of classic ITFC shirts. So, it'll have a lace up collar with buttons, white sleeves, a white swoosh across the shirt, all manufactured in crushed velvet, sponsored by Fisons, Greene King, Eon and Pioneer.

#winner

What price point are you setting for selling replicas?

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Is this the last season of the ITFC/Adidas sponsorship deal? on 17:47 - Sep 12 with 2672 viewsSpruceMoose

Is this the last season of the ITFC/Adidas sponsorship deal? on 17:46 - Sep 12 by hoppy

What price point are you setting for selling replicas?

Depends on the size required. XXXXL requires more material obviously.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

Is this the last season of the ITFC/Adidas sponsorship deal? on 17:54 - Sep 12 with 2649 viewshoppy

Is this the last season of the ITFC/Adidas sponsorship deal? on 17:47 - Sep 12 by SpruceMoose

Depends on the size required. XXXXL requires more material obviously.

And I suppose the antlers need a slightly larger neckline to get over the head too?

Is this the last season of the ITFC/Adidas sponsorship deal? on 17:58 - Sep 12 with 2639 viewsSpruceMoose

Is this the last season of the ITFC/Adidas sponsorship deal? on 17:54 - Sep 12 by hoppy

And I suppose the antlers need a slightly larger neckline to get over the head too?

Well the buttons and laces go all the way down the front, so you put it on like a formal shirt. A formal shirt with laces.

Is this the last season of the ITFC/Adidas sponsorship deal? on 18:33 - Sep 12 with 2578 viewsfactual_blue

Is this the last season of the ITFC/Adidas sponsorship deal? on 17:58 - Sep 12 by SpruceMoose

Well the buttons and laces go all the way down the front, so you put it on like a formal shirt. A formal shirt with laces.

Are these laces hoof friendly? Can't be easy for a moose in a hurry to sort out a laced shirt.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Is this the last season of the ITFC/Adidas sponsorship deal? on 18:35 - Sep 12 with 2573 viewsSpruceMoose

Is this the last season of the ITFC/Adidas sponsorship deal? on 18:33 - Sep 12 by factual_blue

Are these laces hoof friendly? Can't be easy for a moose in a hurry to sort out a laced shirt.

Hmmm. Do you think we should put some velcro on there too?

Is this the last season of the ITFC/Adidas sponsorship deal? on 18:36 - Sep 12 with 2567 viewsfactual_blue

Is this the last season of the ITFC/Adidas sponsorship deal? on 18:35 - Sep 12 by SpruceMoose

Hmmm. Do you think we should put some velcro on there too?

You can never have too much velcro.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Login to get fewer ads

Is this the last season of the ITFC/Adidas sponsorship deal? on 18:42 - Sep 12 with 2557 viewsolimar

Think its a 5 year deal, so no. One more year.
Is this the last season of the ITFC/Adidas sponsorship deal? on 19:06 - Sep 12 with 2523 viewsPhilTWTD

Is this the last season of the ITFC/Adidas sponsorship deal? on 18:42 - Sep 12 by olimar

Think its a 5 year deal, so no. One more year.

It is four:

Town Return to Adidas 7th Apr 2014 12:59
Town have signed a new four-year kit deal with adidas, the manufacturers of the strips in which the Blues won the 1978 FA Cup and 1981 UEFA Cup. The arrangement with existing kit supplier Mitre is up this summer. 41

Is this the last season of the ITFC/Adidas sponsorship deal? on 19:45 - Sep 12 with 2453 viewshoppy

Is this the last season of the ITFC/Adidas sponsorship deal? on 19:06 - Sep 12 by PhilTWTD

It is four:

Town have signed a new four-year kit deal with adidas, the manufacturers of the strips in which the Blues won the 1978 FA Cup and 1981 UEFA Cup. The arrangement with existing kit supplier Mitre is up this summer. 41

Likely to be extended?

Is this the last season of the ITFC/Adidas sponsorship deal? on 19:45 - Sep 12 with 2448 viewsSpruceMoose

Is this the last season of the ITFC/Adidas sponsorship deal? on 19:45 - Sep 12 by hoppy

Likely to be extended?

Not if I have anything to do with it.

Is this the last season of the ITFC/Adidas sponsorship deal? on 19:47 - Sep 12 with 2441 viewshoppy

Is this the last season of the ITFC/Adidas sponsorship deal? on 19:45 - Sep 12 by SpruceMoose

Not if I have anything to do with it.

They'd probably want to command more than £15.99 (+vat) per replica shirt though, don't you think?

Is this the last season of the ITFC/Adidas sponsorship deal? on 19:50 - Sep 12 with 2435 viewsSpruceMoose

Is this the last season of the ITFC/Adidas sponsorship deal? on 19:47 - Sep 12 by hoppy

They'd probably want to command more than £15.99 (+vat) per replica shirt though, don't you think?

As I already said above, the normal size shirts will retail for 15.99 + VAT. This price will be subsidised by charging the more rotund fan in the XL, XXL, XXXL, XXXXL, XXXXXL and XXXXXXL a higher price.

Is this the last season of the ITFC/Adidas sponsorship deal? on 14:52 - Sep 15 with 2195 viewsolimar

Is this the last season of the ITFC/Adidas sponsorship deal? on 19:06 - Sep 12 by PhilTWTD

It is four:

Oh no. We might well be in the last year of Adidas leisure wear then? This must be renewed.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024