Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
- The old Odeon is being resurrected as a....... 19:25 - Sep 12 with 7660 viewsbluebud

Mosque.

You heard it here first. Another landmark step in the gentrification of Carr St and Majors corner.
[Post edited 12 Sep 2017 22:14]
- The old Odeon is being resurrected as a....... on 19:28 - Sep 12 with 6193 viewsSpruceMoose

Grabs popcorn.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

- The old Odeon is being resurrected as a....... on 19:34 - Sep 12 with 6168 viewsGlasgowBlue

A big mistake on your part here bud. Had you posted this around 10am tomorrow morning you'd have had a twenty pager to your name.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

- The old Odeon is being resurrected as a....... on 19:35 - Sep 12 with 6158 viewsGlasgowBlue

- The old Odeon is being resurrected as a....... on 19:28 - Sep 12 by SpruceMoose

Grabs popcorn.

Balls.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

- The old Odeon is being resurrected as a....... on 19:35 - Sep 12 with 6165 viewstextbackup

be better if it was a car park

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

on 19:41 - Sep 12 with 6128 views_

- The old Odeon is being resurrected as a....... on 19:46 - Sep 12 with 6113 viewsbluebud

- The old Odeon is being resurrected as a....... on 19:34 - Sep 12 by GlasgowBlue

A big mistake on your part here bud. Had you posted this around 10am tomorrow morning you'd have had a twenty pager to your name.

...don't think so, don't see why it would be, it's a community notice more than anything. I've known for a couple of weeks and have marvelled at how slick the new owners have been in keeping things quiet.
- The old Odeon is being resurrected as a....... on 19:47 - Sep 12 with 6095 viewsWeWereZombies

Will probably be looked after better than when it was a bingo hall, even if it was a Mecca then...

Poll: How will we get fourteen points from the last five games ?

- The old Odeon is being resurrected as a....... on 19:56 - Sep 12 with 6068 viewsdavblue

on 19:41 - Sep 12 by _

I remember watching Jurassic park in there, it wasn't that old at that point if I remember correctly.

Might be talking about different Odeon's
Login to get fewer ads

on 19:57 - Sep 12 with 6056 views_

- The old Odeon is being resurrected as a....... on 19:56 - Sep 12 by davblue

I remember watching Jurassic park in there, it wasn't that old at that point if I remember correctly.

- The old Odeon is being resurrected as a....... on 20:00 - Sep 12 with 6038 viewsbluebud

- The old Odeon is being resurrected as a....... on 19:47 - Sep 12 by WeWereZombies

Will probably be looked after better than when it was a bingo hall, even if it was a Mecca then...

..I'm talking about the Odeon next to the Regent.....not the old old Lloyds av one.
- The old Odeon is being resurrected as a....... on 20:00 - Sep 12 with 6032 viewsDanTheMan

on 19:57 - Sep 12 by _

I think I remember getting White Noise from Blockbuster and it being pretty crappy.

On a side note, I'm loving the amount of decent horror films out at the moment.
[Post edited 12 Sep 2017 20:01]

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

on 20:04 - Sep 12 with 6005 views_

- The old Odeon is being resurrected as a....... on 20:00 - Sep 12 by DanTheMan

I think I remember getting White Noise from Blockbuster and it being pretty crappy.

On a side note, I'm loving the amount of decent horror films out at the moment.
[Post edited 12 Sep 2017 20:01]

- The old Odeon is being resurrected as a....... on 20:06 - Sep 12 with 5992 viewsDanTheMan

on 20:04 - Sep 12 by _

The Mist was pretty good.

I liked the first two or three seasons of AHS but then gave up. Seen a few episodes of the hotel one and didn't enjoy it, not watched passed that.

IT I really want to watch, Get Out was fantastic.

- The old Odeon is being resurrected as a....... on 20:08 - Sep 12 with 5986 viewsGeoffSentence

- The old Odeon is being resurrected as a....... on 19:56 - Sep 12 by davblue

I had my first 'date' with my now wife in there. We went to see Scandal, which was filthier than I was expecting, still it gave her a decent idea of what sort of bloke I was and she seemed cool with that.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

- The old Odeon is being resurrected as a....... on 20:09 - Sep 12 with 5983 viewsIpswich_Crazy

You do like to make some rubbish up. I can tell you Empire owns the building and there are plans in the works to turn it into a conference center and restaurants.

Poll: Are fans getting fed up with Sky Sports changing our Kick off schedules?

on 20:09 - Sep 12 with 5971 views_

- The old Odeon is being resurrected as a....... on 20:06 - Sep 12 by DanTheMan

The Mist was pretty good.

I liked the first two or three seasons of AHS but then gave up. Seen a few episodes of the hotel one and didn't enjoy it, not watched passed that.

IT I really want to watch, Get Out was fantastic.

- The old Odeon is being resurrected as a....... on 20:16 - Sep 12 with 5913 viewsWeWereZombies

- The old Odeon is being resurrected as a....... on 20:00 - Sep 12 by bluebud

..I'm talking about the Odeon next to the Regent.....not the old old Lloyds av one.

Well, who gives a flying f then?

Loved the proper Odeon when i was a kid, think the first film I saw there was 'The First Men On The Moon', also some German sword and sandals epic that involved a dragon being dismembered from underneath by a team of swordsmen - the things that got a 'U' certificate in those days...Saturday morning pictures...jumpers for goalposts...wake me when the cocoa is made, won't you?

- The old Odeon is being resurrected as a....... on 20:24 - Sep 12 with 5882 viewsJ2BLUE

What happened to the leisure complex idea?

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

- The old Odeon is being resurrected as a....... on 20:27 - Sep 12 with 5872 viewsDanTheMan

on 20:09 - Sep 12 by _

I'll have to try and catch up.

- The old Odeon is being resurrected as a....... on 20:32 - Sep 12 with 5851 viewsWeWereZombies

on 20:04 - Sep 12 by _

One would expect 'The Mist' to be cool. Is it a watered down version of 'The Fog'?

- The old Odeon is being resurrected as a....... on 20:41 - Sep 12 with 5831 viewsbluebud

- The old Odeon is being resurrected as a....... on 20:09 - Sep 12 by Ipswich_Crazy

You do like to make some rubbish up. I can tell you Empire owns the building and there are plans in the works to turn it into a conference center and restaurants.

...brilliant, between us we've uncovered a rogue group of contractors who break into places and build mosques, they've been at it for a month now, those scamps. Is there some sort of place I can report them?
- The old Odeon is being resurrected as a....... on 20:45 - Sep 12 with 5794 viewsAdmiralFunge

- The old Odeon is being resurrected as a....... on 20:32 - Sep 12 by WeWereZombies

One would expect 'The Mist' to be cool. Is it a watered down version of 'The Fog'?

Nah dude, different film altogether.

The Mist is one of my favourite films, with a brilliantly unhappy ending; the director (Frank Darabont) changed the ending from the Stephen King novella. King himself said afterwards that he wished he'd thought of the film ending in question.

You should definitely check it out.
[Post edited 12 Sep 2017 20:56]

Poll: Danny Karbassiyoon, or Kim Karbasheran?

- The old Odeon is being resurrected as a....... on 20:50 - Sep 12 with 5773 viewscrunchie1978

- The old Odeon is being resurrected as a....... on 20:32 - Sep 12 by WeWereZombies

The fog(original) brilliant horror.
- The old Odeon is being resurrected as a....... on 21:01 - Sep 12 with 5727 viewsswede

"Nelsons Corner" ?? Where is that?
- The old Odeon is being resurrected as a....... on 21:32 - Sep 12 with 5656 viewsvapour_trail

- The old Odeon is being resurrected as a....... on 19:34 - Sep 12 by GlasgowBlue

About half five in the morning should do it.

Trailing vapour since 1999.
Poll: Should Gav and Phil limiti the number of polls?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024