Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I'm sure there's a perfectly obvious answer to this 19:51 - Sep 12 with 1913 viewsWallingford_Boy

But why aren't we playing tonight?

RIP Sir Bobby

I'm sure there's a perfectly obvious answer to this on 19:52 - Sep 12 with 1906 viewsSpruceMoose

The grass at Portman Road is tired.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

I'm sure there's a perfectly obvious answer to this on 19:52 - Sep 12 with 1904 viewsWallingford_Boy

And there is.

Just seen there is an EFL cup game.

RIP Sir Bobby

I'm sure there's a perfectly obvious answer to this on 19:53 - Sep 12 with 1899 viewsAce_High1

we didn't qualify. Liverpool just beat us into 4th place.
I'm sure there's a perfectly obvious answer to this on 20:09 - Sep 12 with 1851 viewsGeoffSentence

New Date for Derby Trip 8th Sep 2017 14:08
Town’s away game against Derby County at Pride Park has been rescheduled for Tuesday 28th November (KO 7.45pm). 5

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

I'm sure there's a perfectly obvious answer to this on 20:30 - Sep 12 with 1810 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

The FA/EFL/Carabao are cünts

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

I'm sure there's a perfectly obvious answer to this on 20:33 - Sep 12 with 1800 viewsvapour_trail

There is a Europe-wide conspiracy to keep us out of the champions league.

Trailing vapour since 1999.
Poll: Should Gav and Phil limiti the number of polls?

I'm sure there's a perfectly obvious answer to this on 20:37 - Sep 12 with 1773 viewsSpruceMoose

I'm sure there's a perfectly obvious answer to this on 20:33 - Sep 12 by vapour_trail

There is a Europe-wide conspiracy to keep us out of the champions league.

It has been working extremely effectively...

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

I'm sure there's a perfectly obvious answer to this on 20:37 - Sep 12 with 1769 viewsBluebell

I'm sure there's a perfectly obvious answer to this on 20:30 - Sep 12 by The_Romford_Blue

The FA/EFL/Carabao are cünts

That's not really necessary Rommy!
Login to get fewer ads

I'm sure there's a perfectly obvious answer to this on 20:39 - Sep 12 with 1759 viewsSpruceMoose

I'm sure there's a perfectly obvious answer to this on 20:37 - Sep 12 by Bluebell

That's not really necessary Rommy!

He's had a long day bless him, probably getting overtired.

I'm sure there's a perfectly obvious answer to this on 20:40 - Sep 12 with 1753 viewscrunchie1978

Because we are the only team who palace have scored against this season!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024