Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
My arm is in an above the elbow pot for the next 4 weeks... 08:25 - Sep 14 with 1415 viewsyorkshireblue

does anyone have any tips on how to make it bearable? The pain isn't too bad generally - although it has its moments - but my god it's uncomfortable.

Although I was flattered when the plaster technician said I'd lose the muscle around my biceps as I wasn't aware I had any!
My arm is in an above the elbow pot for the next 4 weeks... on 08:54 - Sep 14 with 1376 viewsIpswichTownNL

Arrange a girlfriend for the next 4 weeks.

Dutch Tractor Boys! Follow on Twitter; @IpswichTownNL

My arm is in an above the elbow pot for the next 4 weeks... on 09:15 - Sep 14 with 1355 viewsSaleAway

those 30cm plastic rulers are really good for scratching below the surface of the plaster... be aware that the inside of your elbow is basically going to rot...

Poll: Which is less impressive?
Blog: Phoenix From the Flames

My arm is in an above the elbow pot for the next 4 weeks... on 10:38 - Sep 14 with 1287 viewsyorkshireblue

My arm is in an above the elbow pot for the next 4 weeks... on 09:15 - Sep 14 by SaleAway

those 30cm plastic rulers are really good for scratching below the surface of the plaster... be aware that the inside of your elbow is basically going to rot...

Well that sounds pleasant!
My arm is in an above the elbow pot for the next 4 weeks... on 10:41 - Sep 14 with 1285 viewseireblue

Pot.
My arm is in an above the elbow pot for the next 4 weeks... on 12:05 - Sep 14 with 1254 viewsSaleAway

My arm is in an above the elbow pot for the next 4 weeks... on 10:38 - Sep 14 by yorkshireblue

Well that sounds pleasant!

I had a pot similar to that when I was a teenager... it was minging when it came off... because you can't stretch the elbow out, you end up with this warm, sweaty area where the skin just goes all nasty.... 4 weeks isn't too bad - i think mine was nearer 6.

Poll: Which is less impressive?
Blog: Phoenix From the Flames

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024