Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Tickets for THE THE 14:09 - Sep 15 with 1938 viewsJohnny_Boy

First tour in 16yrs.

Gigs planned at Royal Albert Hall, Brixton Academy & Troxy.

Anyone else lucky to get tickets?
Tickets for THE THE on 14:16 - Sep 15 with 1923 viewsTLA

I've been listening to the first 3 albums loads again lately and didn't know about this.

I once had tickets to see them in Kilburn but they went missing after an argument with my sister. We haven't got on ever since...
Tickets for THE THE on 14:21 - Sep 15 with 1921 viewsThrobbe

A friend got Brixton tickets.

However, he is ludicrously well connected. He managed to get into the U2 warm up gig that they played for 50 people this year. Not my cuppa, but to see that and meet the band afterwards is pretty impressive.

TWTD Cycling Herbert

Tickets for THE THE on 14:22 - Sep 15 with 1918 viewsJohnny_Boy

Tickets for THE THE on 14:16 - Sep 15 by TLA

I've been listening to the first 3 albums loads again lately and didn't know about this.

I once had tickets to see them in Kilburn but they went missing after an argument with my sister. We haven't got on ever since...

Still tickets for Troxy available for June 2018. £50.

Royal Albert Hall sold out in 10mins.
Tickets for THE THE on 14:38 - Sep 15 with 1899 viewsBobbychase

Tickets for THE THE on 14:22 - Sep 15 by Johnny_Boy

Still tickets for Troxy available for June 2018. £50.

Royal Albert Hall sold out in 10mins.

I work at Troxy sometimes, beautiful venue which knocks spots off Brixton Academy

Poll: Who's going to be at the Bolton game?

Tickets for THE THE on 17:00 - Sep 15 with 1834 viewsSuperfrans

Got tickets for the Troxy, which I was very happy about - east London (nearer me - and closer to being a home gig for Matt Johnson - he grew up in Stratford), plus its the smallest venue. Really glad the RAH tickets sold out as quickly as they did now, tbh... Excellent.

The next few months are shaping up nicely. Tickets now in the bag for LCD Soundsystem, Orbital, Soulwax, Elbow, John Grant, BNQT, Martha Reeves & The Vandellas, PSB, various LFF events, Network at the NT starring Bryan Cranston, Stewart Lee, The Birthday Party (on my birthday) starring Toby Jones / Stpehen Mangan, the Prince exhibition, book launches by Robert Webb and Tom Hanks, and now The The...

Oh, and yesterday I got an email telling me that I was being refunded for some gig tickets I bought 6 months ago. Was a bit perplexed, checked my Paypal and, yes, there was the cash.

Weird thing is... I went to the gig four months ago...

Poll: What is your voting intention on December 12?
Blog: Dear Martin Samuel...

Tickets for THE THE on 18:53 - Sep 15 with 1800 viewsbritbiker

No no.
Tickets for THE THE on 09:22 - Sep 16 with 1724 viewsJohnny_Boy

Tickets for THE THE on 17:00 - Sep 15 by Superfrans

Got tickets for the Troxy, which I was very happy about - east London (nearer me - and closer to being a home gig for Matt Johnson - he grew up in Stratford), plus its the smallest venue. Really glad the RAH tickets sold out as quickly as they did now, tbh... Excellent.

The next few months are shaping up nicely. Tickets now in the bag for LCD Soundsystem, Orbital, Soulwax, Elbow, John Grant, BNQT, Martha Reeves & The Vandellas, PSB, various LFF events, Network at the NT starring Bryan Cranston, Stewart Lee, The Birthday Party (on my birthday) starring Toby Jones / Stpehen Mangan, the Prince exhibition, book launches by Robert Webb and Tom Hanks, and now The The...

Oh, and yesterday I got an email telling me that I was being refunded for some gig tickets I bought 6 months ago. Was a bit perplexed, checked my Paypal and, yes, there was the cash.

Weird thing is... I went to the gig four months ago...

Yeah, couldn't justify paying the RAH prices. Was only given the option to buy 1 ticket for Brixton, then at the checkout TicketMaster wasn't accepting my billing postcode. Promptly looked at Troxy details, was able to purchase 2 tickets via Eventim with no hassle.

Not been to the Troxy before. To say I feel like a giddy school kid is an understatement.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024