Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Talk about pressure situation 16:37 - Sep 15 with 5310 viewsunbelievablue

I am meeting the better half's old man tonight. 5 or 6 gins on the train? Gulp.

Le meilleur des mondes possibles
Poll: When booking a reservation at a restaurant/bar, do you give...

Talk about pressure situation on 16:46 - Sep 15 with 5285 viewsBlue_Order

Let him know what a great ride she is. He'll be proud of her and appreciate your honesty.
Talk about pressure situation on 16:48 - Sep 15 with 5267 viewsblue_oyster

Turning up stinking of alcohol sounds like an excellent idea. What could go wrong?

Conventional wisdom is the enemy of thought.
Poll: Who is the most hated contributor to this site?

Talk about pressure situation on 16:55 - Sep 15 with 5254 viewsitfcjoe

It's never as bad as you think, although with one ex I managed to insult his career and university choice within 2 minutes of meeting him but we got on well after that

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Talk about pressure situation on 16:58 - Sep 15 with 5235 viewsJ2BLUE

Ask him if she has any sisters because you've ruined this one.
[Post edited 15 Sep 2017 17:03]

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Talk about pressure situation on 17:02 - Sep 15 with 5211 viewsSuperfrans

Pi$$ed already. This bodes well.

Please report back... ;-)

Poll: What is your voting intention on December 12?
Blog: Dear Martin Samuel...

Talk about pressure situation on 17:03 - Sep 15 with 5199 viewsBlue_Order

"Fingers crossed it's not true that all women end up looking like their mothers."
Talk about pressure situation on 17:09 - Sep 15 with 5169 viewsJ2BLUE

Talk about pressure situation on 17:03 - Sep 15 by Blue_Order

"Fingers crossed it's not true that all women end up looking like their mothers."

When he's half cut, struggling to get his words out right and thinking SAY SOMETHING YOU IDIOT I really hope he remembers the help we've given him.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Talk about pressure situation on 17:42 - Sep 15 with 5122 viewsBlue_Order

How long do we give it before we report him as a missing person?
Login to get fewer ads

Talk about pressure situation on 17:42 - Sep 15 with 5123 viewscrunchie1978

Just don't call him a c@@t.
Talk about pressure situation on 20:22 - Sep 15 with 4991 viewshomer_123

Talk about pressure situation on 17:42 - Sep 15 by crunchie1978

Just don't call him a c@@t.

Not even a busy one?

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

Talk about pressure situation on 20:45 - Sep 15 with 4955 viewsClapham_Junction

Talk about pressure situation on 16:55 - Sep 15 by itfcjoe

It's never as bad as you think, although with one ex I managed to insult his career and university choice within 2 minutes of meeting him but we got on well after that

I called one of my ex's Dad a donkey the first time I met him. I was trying to wish him a happy birthday for the next day, but accidentally said the Hebrew word for "donkey" instead of "tomorrow".

To be fair to him, he didn't bat an eyelid.
Talk about pressure situation on 18:11 - Sep 18 with 4734 viewsunbelievablue

Talk about pressure situation on 17:42 - Sep 15 by Blue_Order

How long do we give it before we report him as a missing person?

It's okay, cancel the chopper. I am alive and relatively well.

Le meilleur des mondes possibles
Poll: When booking a reservation at a restaurant/bar, do you give...

Talk about pressure situation on 18:36 - Sep 18 with 4711 viewsgosblue

I played in the same football team as my girlfriend's brother. I called one particularly obnoxious opponent a 'talking turd' and grabbed his gonads and asked him if he had a fanny. I didn't realise the middle-aged couple stood watching were my future in-laws who I hadn't yet met. I thought I'd got away with it until my father-in-law mentioned it some years later at the wedding.
Talk about pressure situation on 18:55 - Sep 18 with 4659 viewsJonnas

First time I met my in-laws was at her mum's 60th birthday party, being a bit nervous I thought I'd get a bit of Dutch Courage down my neck. Anyway I proceeded to get absolutely smashed, spewed up and had to be put to bed all before 9pm.

Not content with that, I then went on to get up and sleepwalk round the party totally starkers looking for the bog.

I ended up marrying her and 15 years later neither the in-laws or their friends who witnessed this spectacle miss an opportunity to bring it up.

Not one of my greatest moments...........
Talk about pressure situation on 19:01 - Sep 18 with 4640 viewsArcher4721

Talk about pressure situation on 16:46 - Sep 15 by Blue_Order

Let him know what a great ride she is. He'll be proud of her and appreciate your honesty.

What makes you think it's a she?
Talk about pressure situation on 19:10 - Sep 18 with 4617 viewsBlue_Order

Talk about pressure situation on 18:55 - Sep 18 by Jonnas

First time I met my in-laws was at her mum's 60th birthday party, being a bit nervous I thought I'd get a bit of Dutch Courage down my neck. Anyway I proceeded to get absolutely smashed, spewed up and had to be put to bed all before 9pm.

Not content with that, I then went on to get up and sleepwalk round the party totally starkers looking for the bog.

I ended up marrying her and 15 years later neither the in-laws or their friends who witnessed this spectacle miss an opportunity to bring it up.

Not one of my greatest moments...........

The first night I ever stayed over at hers (we were 18 and she still lived at home), I'd been out drinking and was ruined. Apparently I got up in the middle of the night and piśsed all over the landing. Woke her mum up in the process and she just laid a towel down while I was mid-stream. My girlfriend was mortified when her mum brought it up at breakfast in the morning.

A couple of weeks later I went round there steaming again at 4am, banging on the door asking to see my girlfriend. Her mum shouted out the window "she's at Uni, you idiot, you drove her there yesterday."
"Well can I come in anyway? I've lost my house keys."

Woke up covered head-to-toe in post-it notes all saying "drunk twät" courtesy of her brother and sister, and I'd spewed all in the washing basket.

Didn't go back round for a while after that.
Talk about pressure situation on 22:10 - Sep 18 with 4519 viewsJonnas

Talk about pressure situation on 19:10 - Sep 18 by Blue_Order

The first night I ever stayed over at hers (we were 18 and she still lived at home), I'd been out drinking and was ruined. Apparently I got up in the middle of the night and piśsed all over the landing. Woke her mum up in the process and she just laid a towel down while I was mid-stream. My girlfriend was mortified when her mum brought it up at breakfast in the morning.

A couple of weeks later I went round there steaming again at 4am, banging on the door asking to see my girlfriend. Her mum shouted out the window "she's at Uni, you idiot, you drove her there yesterday."
"Well can I come in anyway? I've lost my house keys."

Woke up covered head-to-toe in post-it notes all saying "drunk twät" courtesy of her brother and sister, and I'd spewed all in the washing basket.

Didn't go back round for a while after that.

You win.....
Talk about pressure situation on 22:24 - Sep 18 with 4486 viewsStNeotsBlue

I was very nervous meeting, my now, ex-wife's Dad for the first time as he was a convicted armed bank robber who had a reputation for being more than a touch handy. Whilst I managed to not make a tw@t of myself he hated me with a passion from day one.

Now that I'm no longer banging his daughter he thinks I'm the bees knees and has turned his ire to her new husband. Funny old world.
[Post edited 18 Sep 2017 22:56]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024