Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
score tomorrow, and position in table come 5pm 21:53 - Sep 15 with 7479 viewstextbackup

0-0 for me, and 9th

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

score tomorrow, and position in table come 5pm on 21:57 - Sep 15 with 5478 viewsSitfcB

5-1 win. 5th.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

score tomorrow, and position in table come 5pm on 22:02 - Sep 15 with 5468 viewshoofer

I was going for 1-1 I believe it will be a draw,worse case senario we could lose by the odd goal.
score tomorrow, and position in table come 5pm on 22:09 - Sep 15 with 5447 viewsSomethingBlue

score tomorrow, and position in table come 5pm on 22:02 - Sep 15 by hoofer

I was going for 1-1 I believe it will be a draw,worse case senario we could lose by the odd goal.

And the best case scenario? You forgot that.

Blog: The Way Back From Here Will Be Long, But There is a Way

score tomorrow, and position in table come 5pm on 22:20 - Sep 15 with 5419 viewsGodzilla

That would be a tad disappointing, 1-0 will do for me. You do the maths.
score tomorrow, and position in table come 5pm on 22:26 - Sep 15 with 5409 viewsKieran_Knows

3-0 win, Waghorn with 2, Garner with the other. 4th place come 5pm.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

score tomorrow, and position in table come 5pm on 22:27 - Sep 15 with 5409 viewshoofer

score tomorrow, and position in table come 5pm on 22:09 - Sep 15 by SomethingBlue

And the best case scenario? You forgot that.

That goes without saying doesn't it?
score tomorrow, and position in table come 5pm on 23:14 - Sep 15 with 5364 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

1-0 win

People still moan as we move into 6th above Preston with a game in hand

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

score tomorrow, and position in table come 5pm on 23:22 - Sep 15 with 5356 viewsBrettenhamBlue

score tomorrow, and position in table come 5pm on 23:14 - Sep 15 by The_Romford_Blue

1-0 win

Firmly believe we can sneak a 1-0 win.

MMcCarthyisaGod
Poll: Favourite ITFC victory of 2018?

Login to get fewer ads

score tomorrow, and position in table come 5pm on 23:42 - Sep 15 with 5338 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

Ipswich Town 4, Bolton Wanderers 0

5th in the table

Highlighting crass stupidity since sometime around 2010
Poll: Would you want Messi to sign?

score tomorrow, and position in table come 5pm on 23:52 - Sep 15 with 5323 viewspistonbroke

score tomorrow, and position in table come 5pm on 23:14 - Sep 15 by The_Romford_Blue

1-0 win

Bolton are awful , if we can only sneak a 1 nil win against them at home then we are in trouble
score tomorrow, and position in table come 5pm on 07:32 - Sep 16 with 5257 viewstextbackup

1-0 win

Let's not forget tho, if we do win the 'quiet on here crew' will pop up, so win lose or draw I'll be on here questioning MMs decisions, to then get 'can't you even enjoy a win' from the same people....
Fcking BS really isn't it.

score tomorrow, and position in table come 5pm on 07:42 - Sep 16 with 5247 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

score tomorrow, and position in table come 5pm on 07:32 - Sep 16 by textbackup

Let's not forget tho, if we do win the 'quiet on here crew' will pop up, so win lose or draw I'll be on here questioning MMs decisions, to then get 'can't you even enjoy a win' from the same people....

That would probably be because we'd have just got 3 points, and most likely be in the top 6 with a game in hand...

We'll see what happens!

score tomorrow, and position in table come 5pm on 07:53 - Sep 16 with 5222 viewstextbackup

score tomorrow, and position in table come 5pm on 07:42 - Sep 16 by C_HealyIsAPleasure

That would probably be because we'd have just got 3 points, and most likely be in the top 6 with a game in hand...

We'll see what happens!

This is what I'm saying, most would be out having a beer, or content with the win. But then thenposts appear 'quiet in here' almost like the pr1cks want those anti MM to moan so they can try and belittle them.

As I said, fcking BS

score tomorrow, and position in table come 5pm on 07:55 - Sep 16 with 5212 viewsBenters

Gentlybentley
Poll: Simple poll plane banner over Norwich

score tomorrow, and position in table come 5pm on 08:02 - Sep 16 with 5207 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

score tomorrow, and position in table come 5pm on 07:53 - Sep 16 by textbackup

This is what I'm saying, most would be out having a beer, or content with the win. But then thenposts appear 'quiet in here' almost like the pr1cks want those anti MM to moan so they can try and belittle them.

As I said, fcking BS

Sorry I missed your point somewhat - yep agreed, it's all a bit pathetic really

score tomorrow, and position in table come 5pm on 08:12 - Sep 16 with 5194 viewsartsbossbeard

I'll be in the pub.

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

score tomorrow, and position in table come 5pm on 08:20 - Sep 16 with 5173 viewsBenters

score tomorrow, and position in table come 5pm on 08:12 - Sep 16 by artsbossbeard

I'll be in the pub.

I bet you post on here from the pub.

Pint on it ?

Gentlybentley

score tomorrow, and position in table come 5pm on 08:21 - Sep 16 with 5178 viewsartsbossbeard

score tomorrow, and position in table come 5pm on 07:53 - Sep 16 by textbackup

As I said, fcking BS

That's weird logic in my book.

"Coming to the pub, texters?"

" No, we lost, I'm off home to moan on an internet forum"

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.

score tomorrow, and position in table come 5pm on 08:22 - Sep 16 with 5172 viewsartsbossbeard

score tomorrow, and position in table come 5pm on 08:20 - Sep 16 by Benters

I bet you post on here from the pub.

Pint on it ?

I'll be in arcade. Pop up and I'll treat you to a beer.

score tomorrow, and position in table come 5pm on 08:27 - Sep 16 with 5154 viewsITFC_Forever

A 5-0 romp as I'm missing it.

P 1123, W 500, D 287, L 336, F 1704, A 1356
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

score tomorrow, and position in table come 5pm on 08:28 - Sep 16 with 5144 viewsBenters

score tomorrow, and position in table come 5pm on 08:22 - Sep 16 by artsbossbeard

I'll be in arcade. Pop up and I'll treat you to a beer.

Hoofer (God bless him) offered me a free ticket for todays game last week.

I turned him down as i thought my hospital checkup from the neckup was going to be today,but it turns out its the 30th Sept,but the ticket had gone.

Just as well really as im not feeling great got a stinker of a cold coming me thinks.

It was mixing with all those foreigners last Saturday in the smoke that did it.

Gentlybentley

score tomorrow, and position in table come 5pm on 08:31 - Sep 16 with 5144 viewsSomethingBlue

score tomorrow, and position in table come 5pm on 23:52 - Sep 15 by pistonbroke

Bolton are awful , if we can only sneak a 1 nil win against them at home then we are in trouble

Do people actually believe trash like this?

Blog: The Way Back From Here Will Be Long, But There is a Way

score tomorrow, and position in table come 5pm on 08:34 - Sep 16 with 5128 viewstextbackup

score tomorrow, and position in table come 5pm on 08:21 - Sep 16 by artsbossbeard

That's weird logic in my book.

"Coming to the pub, texters?"

" No, we lost, I'm off home to moan on an internet forum"

I'll be at work from 8 tonight, so chances are I'll be on here at some point, win lose or draw

score tomorrow, and position in table come 5pm on 08:37 - Sep 16 with 5115 viewstextbackup

score tomorrow, and position in table come 5pm on 08:31 - Sep 16 by SomethingBlue

Do people actually believe trash like this?

I'll be hugely happy with 3 points however it comes, because the Ipswich thing to do today will be lose! or draw playing horrifically (Rotherham)

score tomorrow, and position in table come 5pm on 08:42 - Sep 16 with 5105 viewsbrogansnose

Town 3 - Bolton 0

After a shaky start.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024